Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DLX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.88% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DLX's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: TARO, PKG, IDRA, MTRN and BAX.
DLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of DLX, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 11.81% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Deluxe Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Deluxe Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 92.67% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -11.81%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 82% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, DLX has a discount rate lower than 82% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Deluxe Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 12.29% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DLX Dividend Chart
DLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|