Deluxe Corporation (DLX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that DLX reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.99% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DLX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GTS, KEN, WHLR, SITE and KOSS.
DLX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Deluxe Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1.19% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DLX, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Deluxe Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 87.5% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Deluxe Corp's expected return of 1.19% is higher than 81.94% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Deluxe Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 81.94% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, Deluxe Corp has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than merely 11.03% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
DLX Dividend Chart
DLX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|