Dorchester Minerals, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
DMLP Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dorchester Minerals Lp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 16.41% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DMLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.84% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for Dorchester Minerals Lp; that's greater than it is for just 7.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dorchester Minerals Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be OPRA, PNRG, GURE, CPA, and CPHI.
- Visit DMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dmlp.net.
DMLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
DMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.31||52-week high||$21.46|
|Prev. close||$9.01||52-week low||$8.52|
|Day high||$9.60||Avg. volume||128,900|
|50-day MA||$14.22||Dividend yield||16.09%|
|200-day MA||$17.28||Market Cap||322.87M|
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP) Company Bio
Dorchester Mineral LP engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.