Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
DMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.72||52-week high||$33.18|
|Prev. close||$29.85||52-week low||$26.50|
|Day high||$30.29||Avg. volume||90,710|
|50-day MA||$28.71||Dividend yield||11.69%|
|200-day MA||$29.32||Market Cap||1.15B|
DMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMLP POWR Grades
- DMLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.13% of US stocks.
- DMLP's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DMLP's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 32.61% of US stocks).
DMLP Stock Summary
- For DMLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for DORCHESTER MINERALS LP; that's greater than it is for merely 7.64% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DORCHESTER MINERALS LP's share price is greater than that of only 1.42% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DORCHESTER MINERALS LP are CRC, GRWG, X, CEIX, and ML.
- DMLP's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DORCHESTER MINERALS LP's official web site, go to www.dmlp.net.
DMLP Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DMLP's EV/EBIT ratio is 26.06% higher, now standing at 10.4.
- DMLP's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMLP.
DMLP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 70.4%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.21%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.21%.
The table below shows DMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.07% of graded US stocks.
- DMLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 26th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VNOM, BCEI, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DMLP.
The table below shows DMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP) Company Bio
Dorchester Mineral LP engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
DMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full DMLP Social Stream
Latest DMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DORCHESTER MINERALS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMLP as an investment opportunity.
Insider buying can often provide valuable insights into a company's prospects and the confidence that management and other insiders have in the business.
DALLAS, Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the successful consummation of a notable lease transaction in the Midland Basin. On November 6, 2023, the Partnership leased 243 net acres in two tracts of land in Reagan County, Texas for $30,000 per acre and a 25% royalty. Additionally, the Partnership executed an amendment to an existing lease on two separate tracts of land also totaling 243 net acres in Reagan County, Texas f
DALLAS, Nov. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s net income for the quarter ended September 30, 2023 of $29,463,000, or $0.73 per common unit. A comparison of the Partnership’s consolidated results for the quarters ended September 30, 2023 and 2022 are set forth below: Three Months Ended Nine Months Ended September 30, September 30, 2023 2022 2023 2022Operating Revenues$42,594,000 $44,057,000 $113,380,000 $131
As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's delve into Dorchester Minerals LP's dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
DALLAS, Oct. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (NASDAQ:DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s third quarter 2023 cash distribution. The distribution of $0.845120 per common unit represents activity for the three-month period ended September 30, 2023 and is payable on November 9, 2023 to common unitholders of record as of October 30, 2023. Cash receipts attributable to the Partnership’s Royalty Properties during the third quarter totaled approximately $31.0 million. Approxim
DMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dorchester Minerals Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch