Dorchester Minerals, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
DMLP Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 8.98, Dorchester Minerals Lp has a higher such ratio than 86.7% of stocks in our set.
- DMLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 6.7% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Dorchester Minerals Lp's share price is greater than that of merely 11.01% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dorchester Minerals Lp, a group of peers worth examining would be PNRG, MCS, TIPT, USNA, and USX.
- Visit DMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dmlp.net.
DMLP Stock Price Chart More Charts
DMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.30||52-week high||$21.46|
|Prev. close||$20.59||52-week low||$16.45|
|Day high||$20.92||Avg. volume||75,843|
|50-day MA||$18.60||Dividend yield||9.71%|
|200-day MA||$18.47||Market Cap||704.00M|
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP) Company Bio
Dorchester Mineral LP engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.