Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
DMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.41||52-week high||$33.18|
|Prev. close||$29.44||52-week low||$24.63|
|Day high||$29.75||Avg. volume||94,241|
|50-day MA||$29.43||Dividend yield||9.18%|
|200-day MA||$29.53||Market Cap||1.14B|
DMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMLP POWR Grades
- DMLP scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.09% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DMLP is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DMLP Stock Summary
- DMLP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,590.92 -- higher than 97.93% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.04 for DORCHESTER MINERALS LP; that's greater than it is for only 7.15% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DORCHESTER MINERALS LP's share price is greater than that of merely 2.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DORCHESTER MINERALS LP, a group of peers worth examining would be POR, ADT, GLP, MTZ, and DPZ.
- Visit DMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dmlp.net.
DMLP Valuation Summary
- DMLP's price/sales ratio is 7.3; this is 421.43% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DMLP's price/earnings ratio has gone down 25.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMLP.
DMLP Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 70.4%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 54.21%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 34.21%.
The table below shows DMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DMLP's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMLP has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.07% of graded US stocks.
- DMLP's asset turnover comes in at 0.754 -- ranking 26th of 137 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- VNOM, BCEI, and TREC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DMLP.
The table below shows DMLP's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dorchester Minerals L.P. (DMLP) Company Bio
Dorchester Mineral LP engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
DMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full DMLP Social Stream
Latest DMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DORCHESTER MINERALS LP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMLP as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, Aug. 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today that it has completed an acquisition of mineral and royalty interests totaling approximately 3,355 gross acres and 568 net royalty acres located in three counties in Texas. The transaction is structured as a non-taxable contribution and exchange. The contributing entities conveyed their interests to DMLP in exchange for 374,000 common units representing limited partnership intere
In this piece, we will take a look at ten energy stocks with insider buying. If you want to skip our introduction to the energy industry, then head on over to 5 Energy Stocks with Insider Buying. The energy sector has shaped up to be one of the most dynamic in the world over these […]
DALLAS, Aug. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s net income for the quarter ended June 30, 2023 of $19,804,000, or $0.50 per common unit. A comparison of the Partnership’s consolidated results for the quarters ended June 30, 2023 and 2022 are set forth below: Three Months Ended Six Months Ended June 30, June 30, 2023 2022 2023 2022Operating Revenues$30,619,000 $47,459,000 $70,786,000 $87,860,000Net Income$19,8
DALLAS, July 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (NASDAQ:DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s second quarter 2023 cash distribution. The distribution of $0.676818 per common unit represents activity for the three-month period ended June 30, 2023 and is payable on August 10, 2023 to common unitholders of record as of July 31, 2023. Cash receipts attributable to the Partnership’s Royalty Properties during the second quarter totaled approximately $23.2 million. Approximately 71% of these receipts refle
DALLAS, May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 of $28,070,000, or $0.71 per common unit. A comparison of the Partnership’s consolidated results for the quarter ended March 31, 2023 and 2022 are set forth below: Three Months Ended March 31, 2023 2022Operating Revenues $40,167,000 $40,401,000Net Income $28,070,000 $30,624,000Net Income Per Common Unit $0.71 $0.80
DMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dorchester Minerals Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch