Dorchester Minerals, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMLP POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DMLP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.52% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DMLP is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DMLP ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
DMLP Stock Summary
- For DMLP, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 13.38% of US equities we're observing.
- DMLP's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 7.33% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dorchester Minerals Lp comes in at -34.56%, a number that bests merely 11.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dorchester Minerals Lp are FF, CIX, UG, HOLI, and MLR.
- Visit DMLP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dmlp.net.
DMLP Valuation Summary
- DMLP's price/sales ratio is 11.7; this is 680% higher than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 225 months, DMLP's price/sales ratio has gone down 11.4.
- Over the past 225 months, DMLP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMLP.
DMLP Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.13%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 100.02%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 24.48%.
The table below shows DMLP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DMLP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMLP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.34||52-week high||$17.74|
|Prev. close||$17.25||52-week low||$9.90|
|Day high||$17.50||Avg. volume||64,339|
|50-day MA||$16.23||Dividend yield||7.01%|
|200-day MA||$13.61||Market Cap||601.35M|
Dorchester Minerals, L.P. - Common Limited Partnership Interests (DMLP) Company Bio
Dorchester Mineral LP engages in the acquisition, ownership, and administration of producing and non-producing natural gas and crude oil royalty, net profits, and leasehold interests in the United States. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
DMLP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMLP Latest Social Stream
View Full DMLP Social Stream
Latest DMLP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dorchester Minerals Lp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMLP as an investment opportunity.
DALLAS, July 23, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (NASDAQ:DMLP) announced today the Partnerships second quarter 2021 cash distribution. The distribution of $0.480528 per common unit represents activity for the three-month period ended June 30, 2021 and is payable on August 12, 2021 to common unitholders of record as of August 2, 2021.
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
DALLAS, June 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the Partnership) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today that it has completed its previously announced acquisition of overriding royalty interests in the Bakken Trend totaling approximately 6,400 net royalty acres under 63,000 gross acres located in Dunn, McKenzie, McLean and Mountrail Counties, North Dakota.
No summary available.
DALLAS, May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dorchester Minerals, L.P. (the “Partnership”) (NASDAQ-DMLP) announced today the Partnership’s net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 of $11,801,000, or $0.33 per common unit. A comparison of the Partnership’s consolidated results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021 and 2020 are set forth below: Three Months Ended March 31, 2021 2020Operating Revenues$17,789,000 $15,476,000 Net Income$ 11,801,000 $ 8,761,000 Net Income Per Common Unit$0.33 $0.25 The Partnership previously declared its first quarter distribution in the amount of $0.303441 per common unit payable on May 13, 2021 to common unit holders of record as of May 3, 2021. The Partnership’s cash distributions are not comparable to its net earnings due to timing and other differences...
DMLP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DMLPHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Dorchester Minerals Lp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dorchester Minerals Lp (DMLP) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch