Digimarc Corporation (DMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMRC POWR Grades
- DMRC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 54.21% of US stocks.
- DMRC's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DMRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.93% of US stocks).
DMRC Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.04, DIGIMARC CORP has a higher such ratio than 93.02% of stocks in our set.
- DMRC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 13.02% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.36%, DIGIMARC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 89.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIGIMARC CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be WISH, LNSR, VMEO, CDNA, and RXST.
- Visit DMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digimarc.com.
DMRC Valuation Summary
- DMRC's price/sales ratio is 14.6; this is 508.33% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 171 months, DMRC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 25.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMRC.
DMRC Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.91%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -40%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -53.59%.
The table below shows DMRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DMRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMRC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.33% of graded US stocks.
- DMRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.278 -- ranking 73rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- SSYS, CLSK, and OMQS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DMRC.
The table below shows DMRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.94||52-week high||$46.18|
|Prev. close||$22.33||52-week low||$12.45|
|Day high||$23.08||Avg. volume||122,054|
|50-day MA||$16.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.72||Market Cap||439.59M|
Digimarc Corporation (DMRC) Company Bio
Digimarc Corporation provides media identification and management solutions to commercial entities and government customers in the United States and internationally. The company enables industrial scanners, smartphones, tablets, and other computer interfaces to reliably, efficiently and economically identify traditional barcoded items, along with many other media objects. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
DMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full DMRC Social Stream
Latest DMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGIMARC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMRC as an investment opportunity.
Digimarc ( NASDAQ:DMRC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.82m (up 22% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC) will hold a conference call on Thursday, November 3, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern time (2:00 p.m. Pacific time) to discuss results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022.
Digimarc Corporation: Results From Canadian Circular Plastics Taskforce Pilot Confirm Digimarc Recycle Improves Sortation of Flexible Packaging
BEAVERTON, Ore., Oct. 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC), a global leader in product digitization, announces positive results from a Canadian recycling pilot project asse…
Results From Canadian Circular Plastics Taskforce Pilot Confirm Digimarc Recycle Improves Sortation of Flexible Packaging
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC), a global leader in product digitization, announces positive results from a Canadian recycling pilot project assessing the effectiveness of Digimarc Recycle in improving recycling sortation.
DMRC Price Returns