Digimarc Corporation (DMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
DMRC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 535.26, Digimarc CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.8% of US stocks.
- DMRC's price/sales ratio is 18.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 93.58% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.13 for Digimarc CORP; that's greater than it is for only 8.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Digimarc CORP are OOMA, SBBP, RKDA, AXDX, and SENS.
- Visit DMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digimarc.com.
DMRC Stock Price Chart More Charts
DMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.35||52-week high||$66.50|
|Prev. close||$34.45||52-week low||$18.58|
|Day high||$34.90||Avg. volume||76,850|
|50-day MA||$34.04||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.29||Market Cap||414.47M|
Digimarc Corporation (DMRC) Company Bio
Digimarc Corporation provides media identification and management solutions to commercial entities and government customers in the United States and internationally. The company enables industrial scanners, smartphones, tablets, and other computer interfaces to reliably, efficiently and economically identify traditional barcoded items, along with many other media objects. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.