Digimarc Corporation (DMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMRC POWR Grades
- DMRC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 33.22% of US stocks.
- DMRC's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DMRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.68% of US stocks).
DMRC Stock Summary
- DMRC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 254.83 -- higher than 87.75% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.72, Digimarc CORP has a higher such ratio than 90.59% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 215.6%, Digimarc CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 94.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DMRC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSCF, DHIL, NKTR, PDFS, and CSTL.
- Visit DMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digimarc.com.
DMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.40||52-week high||$58.74|
|Prev. close||$28.56||52-week low||$11.77|
|Day high||$30.64||Avg. volume||181,618|
|50-day MA||$33.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.31||Market Cap||514.22M|
Digimarc Corporation (DMRC) Company Bio
Digimarc Corporation provides media identification and management solutions to commercial entities and government customers in the United States and internationally. The company enables industrial scanners, smartphones, tablets, and other computer interfaces to reliably, efficiently and economically identify traditional barcoded items, along with many other media objects. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.
DMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full DMRC Social Stream
Latest DMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Digimarc CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMRC as an investment opportunity.
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC), creator of the Digimarc Platform for digital identification and detection, today announced Esko has integrated Digimarc Barcode detection and data validation into its industry-leading AVT Print Inspection Solutions. The integration simplifies the process and gives consumer goods manufacturers and their packaging suppliers a seamless way to ensure quality control of Digimarc Barcode-enhanced packaging through the printing process.
Digimarc Corporation (DMRC) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 28, 2021, 05:00 PM ET Company Participants Riley McCormack - CEO Bruce Davis - Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Charles Beck - Chief Financial Officer Bob Chamness - Chief Legal Officer Conference Call Participants Robin Knipp - Janney Montgomery Presentation Operator...
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC), creator of the Digimarc Platform for digital identification and detection, announces its first quarter 2021 earnings conference call scheduled for Wednesday, April 28, 2021. Digimarc CEO Riley McCormack and CFO Charles Beck will host the call, and will provide a review of quarterly financial results and an update on the business, followed by a question and answer forum. The company will issue full financial results in a press release before the call. The company previewed early results in a recent April 12 announcement and call.
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC), creator of the Digimarc Platform for digital identification and detection, announced today an agreement with Seoul, South Korea-based Practical Methods to license the edgecode offering, which provides serialized Digimarc Barcode on packaging for anti-counterfeiting, supply chain visibility and consumer engagement initiatives. Practical Methods specializes in segments within the cosmetics, pharmaceutical, healthcare, consumer packaged goods, sports, apparel and food industries.
Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC), creator of the Digimarc Platform, today announced the retirement of Bruce Davis as Digimarc's President and Chief Executive Officer and as Chairman and member of Digimarc's Board of Directors, effective immediately. Riley McCormack, a current member and Lead Director of the Digimarc Board, has been appointed as the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, effective today, and will remain as a director of the Company.
DMRC Price Returns