Digimarc Corporation (DMRC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMRC POWR Grades
- DMRC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 59.36% of US stocks.
- DMRC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DMRC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 2.77% of US stocks).
DMRC Stock Summary
- DMRC's price/sales ratio is 13.79; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.67% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.2 for DIGIMARC CORP; that's greater than it is for only 13.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 125.36%, DIGIMARC CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 90% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIGIMARC CORP are WISH, LNSR, VMEO, RXST, and CRMD.
- Visit DMRC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.digimarc.com.
DMRC Valuation Summary
- DMRC's price/earnings ratio is -7.2; this is 128.02% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DMRC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 25 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMRC.
DMRC Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.14%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -45.92%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -21.96%.
The table below shows DMRC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DMRC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMRC has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17.33% of graded US stocks.
- DMRC's asset turnover comes in at 0.278 -- ranking 73rd of 83 Computers stocks.
- SSYS, CLSK, and OMQS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DMRC.
The table below shows DMRC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DMRC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMRC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.60||52-week high||$32.62|
|Prev. close||$20.72||52-week low||$12.45|
|Day high||$21.00||Avg. volume||58,947|
|50-day MA||$20.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.11||Market Cap||412.74M|
Digimarc Corporation (DMRC) Company Bio
Digimarc Corporation provides media identification and management solutions to commercial entities and government customers in the United States and internationally. The company enables industrial scanners, smartphones, tablets, and other computer interfaces to reliably, efficiently and economically identify traditional barcoded items, along with many other media objects. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
DMRC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMRC Latest Social Stream
View Full DMRC Social Stream
Latest DMRC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGIMARC CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMRC as an investment opportunity.
Digimarc Corporation ( NASDAQ:DMRC ) shareholders will doubtless be very grateful to see the share price up 41% in the...
BEAVERTON, Ore., January 18, 2023--Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC) announces today an expansion of the Digital Watermarks Initiative HolyGrail 2.0. Building on successful semi-industrial trials, stakeholders across the packaging value chain have selected France as the European pilot market for Digimarc Recycle. All operators in France have been invited to participate, marking an expansion in activities that were previously limited to HolyGrail 2.0 members.
With 36% ownership, Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ:DMRC) has piqued the interest of institutional investors
Every investor in Digimarc Corporation ( NASDAQ:DMRC ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. We can...
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC) is pleased to announce a five-year extension of its agreement with the Central Bank Counterfeit Deterrence Group (CBCDG). The agreement, which was renewed two years early, is effective 1 January 2023 through 31 December 2029.
Digimarc Corporation (Nasdaq: DMRC) announced today that the company has entered into an additional multi-year agreement with Walmart to help further optimize store operations. The new agreement guarantees a minimum payment of $2.7 million in year one, more than doubling to $5.8 million in year two, and covers an expanded deployment of Digimarc Platform capabilities beyond the scope of the existing agreement between the two companies. As discussed in our Q3 earnings call, the remaining contract
DMRC Price Returns