DermTech, Inc. (DMTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DMTK POWR Grades
- DMTK scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 25.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DMTK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DMTK ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DMTK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DermTech Inc is higher than it is for about just 4.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 142.14, DermTech Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.19% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of DermTech Inc's share price is greater than that of 95.22% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DermTech Inc are PSNL, FUV, DYAI, ECOR, and ASPN.
- DMTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DermTech Inc's official web site, go to www.dermtech.com.
DMTK Valuation Summary
- DMTK's EV/EBIT ratio is -18.7; this is 170.04% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 50 months, DMTK's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
- DMTK's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMTK.
DMTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.66||52-week high||$84.49|
|Prev. close||$34.31||52-week low||$9.85|
|Day high||$35.42||Avg. volume||1,248,786|
|50-day MA||$39.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.59||Market Cap||974.09M|
DermTech, Inc. (DMTK) Company Bio
DermTech, Inc., a molecular diagnostic company, develops and markets novel non-invasive diagnostic tests to diagnosis skin cancer and related conditions in the United States. The company offers Pigmented Lesion Assay (PLA), a gene expression test that helps rule out melanoma and the need for a surgical biopsy of atypical pigmented lesions. It also provides Nevome test, an adjunctive reflex test for the PLA; and adhesive skin sample collection kits, as well as gene expression assays for the Th1, Th2, IFN-gamma, and Th17 inflammatory pathways. The company is also developing non-melanoma skin cancer diagnostic and non-melanoma skin cancer risk assessment products. The company sells its products primarily to pathology and oncology practitioners. DermTech, Inc. is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
DMTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMTK Latest Social Stream
View Full DMTK Social Stream
Latest DMTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DermTech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMTK as an investment opportunity.
DermTech, Inc. (DMTK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
LA JOLLA, Calif., July 21, 2021--DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK) ("DermTech"), a leader in precision dermatology enabled by a non-invasive skin genomics platform, announced today it plans to release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the market closes on Wednesday, August 4, 2021. In conjunction with such release, the Company plans to host a conference call and webcast that day at 1:30 p.m. Pacific time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern time to discuss its financial results and recent highlights.
LA JOLLA, Calif., July 21, 2021--DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK) ("DermTech" or the "Company"), a leader in precision dermatology enabled by a non-invasive skin genomics platform, announced expansion plans to support the Company’s continued growth in San Diego, with the lease of a building owned by Kilroy Realty. The 95,997 square-foot building will become DermTech’s new corporate headquarters and the site of its laboratory (the "DermTech Gene Lab") where DermTech will among other things, process
If you're looking to take that same path, healthcare stands out as one of the biggest market opportunities around. Here are three healthcare stocks that could make you rich over the next decade. Beam Therapeutics (NASDAQ: BEAM) is the pioneering leader in genomic base editing.
DMTK Price Returns