DermTech, Inc. (DMTK): Price and Financial Metrics
DMTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.56||52-week high||$6.44|
|Prev. close||$1.63||52-week low||$1.54|
|Day high||$1.71||Avg. volume||471,264|
|50-day MA||$2.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.15||Market Cap||52.57M|
DMTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DMTK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DMTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.41% of US stocks.
- DMTK's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DMTK ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
DMTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DMTK is 0.16 -- better than only 15.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 128%, DERMTECH INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of DERMTECH INC's share price is greater than that of 88.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DERMTECH INC, a group of peers worth examining would be LUNG, BLBX, LNSR, TNON, and PUBM.
- Visit DMTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dermtech.com.
DMTK Valuation Summary
- DMTK's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 0% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DMTK's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DMTK.
DMTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DMTK has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.78% of graded US stocks.
- DMTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.055 -- ranking 76th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LFMD, AHCO, and RHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DMTK.
The table below shows DMTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DermTech, Inc. (DMTK) Company Bio
DermTech, Inc., a molecular diagnostic company, develops and markets novel non-invasive diagnostic tests to diagnosis skin cancer and related conditions in the United States. The company offers Pigmented Lesion Assay (PLA), a gene expression test that helps rule out melanoma and the need for a surgical biopsy of atypical pigmented lesions. It also provides Nevome test, an adjunctive reflex test for the PLA; and adhesive skin sample collection kits, as well as gene expression assays for the Th1, Th2, IFN-gamma, and Th17 inflammatory pathways. The company is also developing non-melanoma skin cancer diagnostic and non-melanoma skin cancer risk assessment products. The company sells its products primarily to pathology and oncology practitioners. DermTech, Inc. is headquartered in La Jolla, California.
DMTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DMTK Latest Social Stream
View Full DMTK Social Stream
Latest DMTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DERMTECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DMTK as an investment opportunity.
SAN DIEGO, September 21, 2023--DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK) (DermTech or the Company), a leader in precision dermatology enabled by a non-invasive skin genomics technology, today announced that DermTech’s Compensation Committee has granted an equity award to its new chief commercial officer, Mark Aguillard. The award was granted pursuant to the terms of Mr. Aguillard’s employment letter and as a material inducement to his joining the Company as chief commercial officer.
DermTech Announces Contracts With Highmark for the Foundational Assay of Its DermTech Melanoma Test (DMT)
SAN DIEGO, September 19, 2023--DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK) (DermTech or the Company), a leader in precision dermatology enabled by a non-invasive skin genomics technology, today announced agreements with Highmark Inc. (Highmark). The contracts, which are in addition to a favorable coverage policy, enhance access to the foundational assay of the DermTech Melanoma Test (DMT). Highmark and its Blue-branded affiliates provide health insurance to approximately 7 million members in Pennsylvania, Wes
On September 11, 2023, Kevin Sun, the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of DermTech Inc (NASDAQ:DMTK), sold 9,616 shares of the company.
SAN DIEGO, September 11, 2023--DermTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: DMTK) (DermTech or the Company), a leader in precision dermatology enabled by a non-invasive skin genomics technology, today announced the appointment of Mark Aguillard as chief commercial officer effective September 19, 2023. Mr. Aguillard will lead DermTech’s overall commercial strategy and execution.
Here is how DiaMedica Therapeutics, Inc. (DMAC) and DermTech, Inc. (DMTK) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
DMTK Price Returns