Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (The) (DNB): Price and Financial Metrics
DNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.99||52-week high||$15.45|
|Prev. close||$9.97||52-week low||$9.50|
|Day high||$10.18||Avg. volume||2,551,258|
|50-day MA||$10.84||Dividend yield||2%|
|200-day MA||$11.60||Market Cap||4.39B|
DNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.9% of US stocks.
- DNB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DNB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 16.29% of US stocks).
DNB Stock Summary
- DNB has a higher market value than 74.46% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $4,444,967,353.
- DNB's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 4,435 -- higher than 99.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DNB's went public 3.24 years ago, making it older than only 14.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DUN & BRADSTREET HOLDINGS INC are YUMC, TTC, BFAM, EQBK, and FBIZ.
- DNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DUN & BRADSTREET HOLDINGS INC's official web site, go to www.dnb.com.
DNB Valuation Summary
- DNB's price/earnings ratio is -202.9; this is 2235.79% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 39 months, DNB's price/earnings ratio has gone down 187.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNB.
DNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.99% of graded US stocks.
- DNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.211 -- ranking 482nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (The) (DNB) Company Bio
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. operates as an investment holding company with interests in providing business decisioning data and analytics solutions for industry verticals, including financial services, technology, communications, government, retail, transportation and manufacturing. The company was founded on August 8, 2018 and is headquartered in Short Hills, NJ.
DNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNB Latest Social Stream
View Full DNB Social Stream
Latest DNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUN & BRADSTREET HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNB as an investment opportunity.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., September 06, 2023--Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB), a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics, today announced Dun & Bradstreet Global Business Optimism Insights, its inaugural quarterly report gauging the optimism levels of businesses around the world. The report provides a unique and comprehensive view into the thinking behind the operational and investment expectations of business leaders.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 29, 2023--Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB), a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics, today announced it is collaborating with Google Cloud on generative artificial intelligence (gen AI) initiatives to drive innovation across multiple applications. This collaboration marks a significant step forward in the companies’ 10-year strategic agreement announced in early 2022.
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:DNB ) will pay a dividend of $0.05 on the 21st of September. Based on this...
Jana Partners trimmed its stake in pet-food distributor Freshpet. Thomas H. Lee slashed holdings in business-analytics firm Dun & Bradstreet. Valaris and Garret Motion also saw investors cut holdings.
Dun & Bradstreet Recognized With 2023 Tech Cares Award for Strong Commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., August 10, 2023--Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE:DNB), a leading global provider of business decisioning data and analytics, has been awarded a 2023 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius, a B2B technology decisioning platform, for the company’s dedicated commitment and impactful Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs for employees and surrounding communities.
DNB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|