Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (The) (DNB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DNB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.94% of US stocks.
- DNB's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DNB's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 13.46% of US stocks).
DNB Stock Summary
- DNB has a higher market value than 77.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $7,610,077,906.
- DNB's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than merely 4.3% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, DNB has reported earnings growth of 222%, putting it ahead of 90.79% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ADT, NP, QRTEA, NLSN, and LILA.
- DNB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.dnb.com.
DNB Valuation Summary
- DNB's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 24.24% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DNB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 76.5 over the prior 14 months.
- Over the past 14 months, DNB's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNB.
DNB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNB has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.99% of graded US stocks.
- DNB's asset turnover comes in at 0.211 -- ranking 482nd of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.63||52-week high||$22.88|
|Prev. close||$16.55||52-week low||$14.31|
|Day high||$16.84||Avg. volume||1,769,000|
|50-day MA||$16.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.24||Market Cap||7.22B|
Dun & Bradstreet Corporation (The) (DNB) Company Bio
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. operates as an investment holding company with interests in providing business decisioning data and analytics solutions for industry verticals, including financial services, technology, communications, government, retail, transportation and manufacturing. The company was founded on August 8, 2018 and is headquartered in Short Hills, NJ.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNB Latest Social Stream
View Full DNB Social Stream
Latest DNB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dun & Bradstreet Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNB as an investment opportunity.
Bullish insiders at Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:DNB) loaded up on US$3.3m of stock earlier this year
Quite a few insiders have dramatically grown their holdings in Dun & Bradstreet Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:DNB ) over the...
Dun & Bradstreet Holdings with ticker code (DNB) now have 10 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 33 and 20 calculating the average target price we see 25.6. Now with the previous closing price of 17.96 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 42.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 19.67 and the 200 moving average now moves to 19.65. The company has a market capitalisation of $7,861m. Visit the company website at: https://www.dnb.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" template="basic" color="green" assets=DNB" range="6mo" interval="1d" axes="true" cursor="true" api="yf"] The potential market cap would be $11,205m based on the market concensus. Dun & Bradstreet ...
With that, I would like to turn the call over to Jamie Lillis of Solebury Trout. On the call, we have our chairman, Bill Foley; our chief executive officer, Rick Massey; Cannae's president, David Ducommun; and Bryan Coy, our chief financial officer.
Weitz Investment Management, an investment management firm, published its “Hickory Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A return of +6.54% was recorded by the fund in the fourth quarter of 2021, outperforming its Russell Midcap benchmark that delivered a +6.44% return. For the calendar year, the […]
In a report released today, Kyle Peterson from Needham reiterated a Buy rating on Dun & Bradstreet Holdings (DNB – Research Report), with a price target of $28.00. The company's shares closed last Wednesday at $18.30. According to TipRanks.com, Peterson is a 2-star analyst with an average return of 2.4% and a 50.0% success rate. Peterson covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as TransUnion, Fair Isaac, and Cardlytics. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Dun & Bradstreet Holdings with a $24.00 average price target. See Insiders’ Hot Stocks on TipRanks >> The company has a one-year high of $25.
DNB Price Returns