Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNKN Stock Summary
- Dunkin' Brands Group Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 3.69% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DNKN is currently 31.04, higher than 85.95% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- DNKN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.64% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dunkin' Brands Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TXT, GTES, MIDD, TAP, and ICL.
- DNKN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dunkin' Brands Group Inc's official web site, go to www.dunkinbrands.com.
DNKN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$106.48||52-week high||$106.50|
|Prev. close||$106.42||52-week low||$38.51|
|Day high||$106.50||Avg. volume||1,360,303|
|50-day MA||$99.51||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$74.29||Market Cap||8.78B|
Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN) Company Bio
Dunkin Brands develops, franchises, and licenses quick service restaurants under the Dunkin Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.
DNKN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNKN Latest Social Stream
View Full DNKN Social Stream
Latest DNKN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dunkin' Brands Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNKN as an investment opportunity.
Beyond Meatballs is the third product rollout this year for Beyond Meat — and the latest expansion in a space that analysts say still has more room to run.
Inspire Brands has recently announced its intention to acquire Dunkin' Brands (DNKN) for $106.50/share ($11.3bn in enterprise value). For DNKN shareholders, this seems like a good price, in my view, given the significant premium to pre-COVID levels. It also validates the improvements made over the last few years in enhancing...
S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes to the S&P 500, S&P 100 and S&P MidCap 400 effective prior to the open of trading on Monday, December 21:
The mystery is over: The company leaving the S&P 500 index to make room for Silicon Valley juggernaut Tesla Inc. is Apartment Investment and Management Co. Tesla (TSLA) is set to join the S&P 500 (SPX) the broader U.S. equity benchmark, in a little over a week on Dec. 21, at which point Apartment Investment and Management (AIV) a real estate investment trust, slides to the S&P 400 Mid Cap index (MID) index manager S&P Dow Jones Indices said late Friday.
Krispy Kreme's $1 dozen deal makes its return Saturday, December 12th.
DNKN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching DNKNWant to see what other sources are saying about Dunkin' Brands Group Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dunkin' Brands Group Inc (DNKN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dunkin' Brands Group Inc (DNKN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dunkin' Brands Group Inc (DNKN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch