Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN): Price and Financial Metrics
DNKN Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DNKN is -2.18 -- better than merely 3.59% of US stocks.
- DNKN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 3,474.36 -- higher than 98.8% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.5 for Dunkin' Brands Group Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.57% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNKN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMTC, SP, AVT, LSTR, and SBFG.
- Visit DNKN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dunkinbrands.com.
DNKN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNKN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$79.21||52-week high||$84.74|
|Prev. close||$78.54||52-week low||$64.11|
|Day high||$79.25||Avg. volume||577,794|
|50-day MA||$75.95||Dividend yield||1.91%|
|200-day MA||$77.67||Market Cap||6.56B|
Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (DNKN) Company Bio
Dunkin Brands develops, franchises, and licenses quick service restaurants under the Dunkin Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands worldwide. The company was founded in 1950 and is based in Canton, Massachusetts.