Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DNLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNLI is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- DNLI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DNLI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 113.89, Denali Therapeutics Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.05% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.84, Denali Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 89.23% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Denali Therapeutics Inc comes in at 1,187.81%, a number that bests 99.04% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Denali Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BPMC, MRTX, FIXX, DCPH, and TGTX.
- DNLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Denali Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.denalitherapeutics.com.
DNLI Valuation Summary
- DNLI's price/sales ratio is 18.1; this is 59.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 45 months, DNLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 127.6.
- Over the past 45 months, DNLI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 137.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNLI.
DNLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.42% of graded US stocks.
- DNLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.249 -- ranking 178th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.10||52-week high||$93.94|
|Prev. close||$52.63||52-week low||$33.68|
|Day high||$53.46||Avg. volume||571,848|
|50-day MA||$55.68||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$64.18||Market Cap||6.46B|
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) Company Bio
Denali Therapeutics Inc. engages in discovering and developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases in the United States. The company’s lead LRRK2 product candidates includes the DNL201, a small molecule inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trials, as well as DNL151, a small molecule inhibitor, which is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It is also developing therapeutics for the treatment of Parkinson’s, dementia with Lewy bodies, and multiple system atrophy; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; and mucopolysaccharidosis type II patients. The company was formerly known as SPR Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Denali Therapeutics Inc. in March 2015. Denali Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNLI Latest Social Stream
View Full DNLI Social Stream
Latest DNLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Denali Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNLI as an investment opportunity.
DelveInsight Estimates a Promising Picture of Pompe Disease Pipeline Landscape in the Coming Years as Key Pharma Companies Bolster Rare Disease Pipeline
Los Angeles, USA, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DelveInsight Estimates a Promising Picture of Pompe Disease Pipeline Landscape in the Coming Years as Key Pharma Companies Bolster Rare Disease Pipeline The Pompe Disease Pipeline is evolving with novel mechanisms of action (MoAs) that will bring positive changes in the disease pipeline landscape. DelveInsight''s Pompe Disease Pipeline Insights '' report offers comprehensive coverage of the emerging Pompe Disease therapeutics landscape in different stages of clinical development from pre-clinical till a late-end stage, along with dormant, inactive and abandoned drugs agents. The Pompe Disease Pipeline report provides a complete outlook of the clinical trials, colloborations happening in the domain, recent breakthroughs and growth pro...
Investigational EIF2B activator approach has potential to be a first-in-class treatment for ALS Investigational EIF2B activator approach has potential to be a first-in-class treatment for ALS
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Preclinical studies show enhanced brain uptake of progranulin can be achieved using Denalis Transport Vehicle to cross the blood-brain barrier Preclinical studies show enhanced brain uptake of progranulin can be achieved using Denalis Transport Vehicle to cross the blood-brain barrier
In this article, we will be discussing 8 best stocks to buy according to billionaire Nicholas J. Pritzker based on his hedge fund’s Q1 portfolio. To skip our detailed analysis of Nicholas J. Pritzker’s hedge fund returns, investment philosophy, and history, you can click to skip ahead to 4 Best Stocks to Buy According to […]
DNLI Price Returns
Continue Researching DNLIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Denali Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch