Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI): Price and Financial Metrics
DNLI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 403.52, Denali Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.41% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DNLI has reported earnings growth of 242.5%, putting it ahead of 94.09% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DNLI's revenue has grown -84.08% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.65% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FATE, ARGX, QURE, AUTL, and BBIO.
- DNLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Denali Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.denalitherapeutics.com.
DNLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$80.45||52-week high||$93.94|
|Prev. close||$79.13||52-week low||$12.39|
|Day high||$81.26||Avg. volume||697,194|
|50-day MA||$74.31||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.50||Market Cap||9.65B|
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) Company Bio
Denali Therapeutics Inc. engages in discovering and developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases in the United States. The company’s lead LRRK2 product candidates includes the DNL201, a small molecule inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trials, as well as DNL151, a small molecule inhibitor, which is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It is also developing therapeutics for the treatment of Parkinson’s, dementia with Lewy bodies, and multiple system atrophy; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; and mucopolysaccharidosis type II patients. The company was formerly known as SPR Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Denali Therapeutics Inc. in March 2015. Denali Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in South San Francisco, California.