Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNLI POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DNLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 55.2% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNLI is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DNLI's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
DNLI Stock Summary
- DNLI's price/sales ratio is 87.01; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.44% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DNLI has reported earnings growth of -504.61%, putting it ahead of merely 3.99% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Denali Therapeutics Inc comes in at -85.5%, a number that bests only 1.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARVN, ALLO, IMTX, VRNA, and ARWR.
- DNLI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Denali Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.denalitherapeutics.com.
DNLI Valuation Summary
- DNLI's price/sales ratio is 18.1; this is 59.47% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 45 months, DNLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 127.6.
- Over the past 45 months, DNLI's price/earnings ratio has gone up 137.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNLI.
DNLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.1% of graded US stocks.
- DNLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.231 -- ranking 185th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.24||52-week high||$79.50|
|Prev. close||$29.43||52-week low||$20.24|
|Day high||$31.53||Avg. volume||600,281|
|50-day MA||$24.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.94||Market Cap||3.84B|
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) Company Bio
Denali Therapeutics Inc. engages in discovering and developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases in the United States. The company’s lead LRRK2 product candidates includes the DNL201, a small molecule inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trials, as well as DNL151, a small molecule inhibitor, which is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It is also developing therapeutics for the treatment of Parkinson’s, dementia with Lewy bodies, and multiple system atrophy; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; and mucopolysaccharidosis type II patients. The company was formerly known as SPR Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Denali Therapeutics Inc. in March 2015. Denali Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNLI Latest Social Stream
View Full DNLI Social Stream
Latest DNLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Denali Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNLI as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Baron Funds, an asset management firm, published its “Baron Growth Fund” fourth quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Invaio Sciences, Inc., a Flagship Pioneering company focused on unlocking the potential of the planet's interdependent natural systems to solve pressing agricultural, sustainability, and environmental challenges, today announced the appointment of Hugh Grant to its Board of Directors.
As previously announced, Denali Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: DNLI ) was informed via e-mail communication from the FDA that DNL919 (ATV:TREM2) Investigational New Drug (IND) application was placed on clinical hold. Denali has now received a formal clinical Full story available on Benzinga.com
DNLI Price Returns
Continue Researching DNLIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Denali Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch