Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI): Price and Financial Metrics
DNLI Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 115.08, Denali Therapeutics Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.74% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Denali Therapeutics Inc is reporting a growth rate of 318.73%; that's higher than 95.81% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DNLI's revenue has grown -80.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.47% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Denali Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PRQR, FATE, PRNB, ASMB, and NKTR.
- Visit DNLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.denalitherapeutics.com.
DNLI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.82||52-week high||$30.41|
|Prev. close||$28.41||52-week low||$12.39|
|Day high||$29.39||Avg. volume||614,638|
|50-day MA||$22.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.49||Market Cap||3.04B|
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) Company Bio
Denali Therapeutics Inc. engages in discovering and developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases in the United States. The company’s lead LRRK2 product candidates includes the DNL201, a small molecule inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trials, as well as DNL151, a small molecule inhibitor, which is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It is also developing therapeutics for the treatment of Parkinson’s, dementia with Lewy bodies, and multiple system atrophy; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; and mucopolysaccharidosis type II patients. The company was formerly known as SPR Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Denali Therapeutics Inc. in March 2015. Denali Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in South San Francisco, California.