Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI): Price and Financial Metrics
DNLI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.32||52-week high||$33.31|
|Prev. close||$17.94||52-week low||$15.45|
|Day high||$18.37||Avg. volume||737,918|
|50-day MA||$19.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.04||Market Cap||2.53B|
DNLI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNLI POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DNLI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.01% of US stocks.
- DNLI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DNLI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
DNLI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DENALI THERAPEUTICS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- DNLI's price/sales ratio is 6.58; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 86.01% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DNLI's revenue has grown 207.89% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.21% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNLI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTLA, IGMS, CLDX, RNA, and ARVN.
- Visit DNLI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.denalitherapeutics.com.
DNLI Valuation Summary
- DNLI's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 411.76% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 72 months, DNLI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNLI.
DNLI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -75.89%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -75.62%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 1.87%.
The table below shows DNLI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DNLI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNLI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.1% of graded US stocks.
- DNLI's asset turnover comes in at 0.231 -- ranking 185th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNLI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) Company Bio
Denali Therapeutics Inc. engages in discovering and developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases in the United States. The company’s lead LRRK2 product candidates includes the DNL201, a small molecule inhibitor that is in Phase I clinical trials, as well as DNL151, a small molecule inhibitor, which is in preclinical development stage for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease. It is also developing therapeutics for the treatment of Parkinson’s, dementia with Lewy bodies, and multiple system atrophy; amyotrophic lateral sclerosis; and mucopolysaccharidosis type II patients. The company was formerly known as SPR Pharma Inc. and changed its name to Denali Therapeutics Inc. in March 2015. Denali Therapeutics Inc. was founded in 2013 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
DNLI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNLI Latest Social Stream
View Full DNLI Social Stream
Latest DNLI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DENALI THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNLI as an investment opportunity.
Flagship Pioneering Unveils Quotient Therapeutics to Create Transformative Medicines Informed by a New Frontier of Genetics
Flagship Pioneering, the bioplatform innovation company, today unveiled Quotient Therapeutics, a company pioneering somatic genomics, the study of genetic variation at the cellular level, to discover therapeutics informed by new links between genes and disease. Flagship has made an initial commitment of $50 million to advance development of the company's platform following two years of development at Flagship Labs and pursue a pipeline of medicines across a wide range of therapeutic areas and mo
Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.25% and 88.33%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Denali Therapeutics Inc. (Nasdaq: DNLI), a biopharmaceutical company developing a broad portfolio of product candidates engineered to cross the blood-brain barrier (BBB) for the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases and lysosomal storage diseases, today reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2023, and provided business highlights. “Exciting progress in the field related to treating neurodegenerative di
We can readily understand why investors are attracted to unprofitable companies. For example, although Amazon.com made...
Wall Street Analysts Think Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI) Could Surge 121.53%: Read This Before Placing a Bet
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 121.5% in Denali Therapeutics Inc. (DNLI). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
DNLI Price Returns
Continue Researching DNLIHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Denali Therapeutics Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Denali Therapeutics Inc (DNLI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch