Danimer Scientific Inc. (DNMR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNMR POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DNMR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.21% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNMR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- DNMR ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DNMR Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 442.74%, DANIMER SCIENTIFIC INC's debt growth rate surpasses 95.74% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DNMR's revenue has grown -21.93% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 7.85% of US companies in our set.
- DANIMER SCIENTIFIC INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -78.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 7.09% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DANIMER SCIENTIFIC INC are STRC, MTTR, XM, VUZI, and CCCS.
- Visit DNMR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.danimerscientific.com.
DNMR Valuation Summary
- DNMR's price/sales ratio is 6.4; this is 433.33% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- DNMR's price/earnings ratio has moved up 6.6 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNMR.
DNMR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNMR has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.82% of graded US stocks.
- DNMR's asset turnover comes in at 0.157 -- ranking 78th of 89 Chemicals stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNMR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNMR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNMR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.90||52-week high||$20.40|
|Prev. close||$3.13||52-week low||$2.84|
|Day high||$3.06||Avg. volume||2,542,664|
|50-day MA||$4.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.96||Market Cap||292.18M|
Danimer Scientific Inc. (DNMR) Company Bio
Danimer Scientific, Inc. operates as a biopolymer manufacturing company. The Company offers bio-degradable plastic materials. Danimer Scientific serves customers worldwide.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNMR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNMR Latest Social Stream
View Full DNMR Social Stream
Latest DNMR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DANIMER SCIENTIFIC INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNMR as an investment opportunity.
BAINBRIDGE, Ga., September 20, 2022--Next-generation bioplastics company Danimer Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: DNMR) has appointed Stephen Martin as Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary.
Danimer Scientific CEO Stephen Croskrey to Take Part in White House-Hosted Summit on Biotechnology and Biomanufacturing
BAINBRIDGE, Ga., September 14, 2022--Danimer Scientific, Inc. (NYSE: DNMR) ("Danimer" or the "Company") chief executive officer Stephen Croskrey will be taking part in a high-level Summit on Biotechnology & Biomanufacturing for the American Bioeconomy, being hosted today by the White House Administration.
BAINBRIDGE, Ga., September 12, 2022--Danimer Scientific (NYSE: DNMR) ("Danimer" or the "Company"), a leading next generation bioplastics company focused on the development and production of biodegradable materials, announced today that members of Danimer management will participate in the Credit Suisse 35th Annual Specialties and Basics Conference in New York, NY on September 14, 2022.
We're starting off the final day of trading this week with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
Danimer Scientific, Inc. (NYSE:DNMR) insiders are still down US$60k after purchasing last year, recent gain helped regain some losses
Insiders who bought US$101k worth of Danimer Scientific, Inc. ( NYSE:DNMR ) stock in the last year have seen some of...
DNMR Price Returns