Denison Mines Corp Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DNN): Price and Financial Metrics
DNN Stock Summary
- For DNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.81, Denison Mines Corp has a higher such ratio than 94.08% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Denison Mines Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Denison Mines Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be XXII, APVO, QTNT, CTIC, and BLDP.
- DNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Denison Mines Corp's official web site, go to www.denisonmines.com.
DNN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.40||52-week high||$0.59|
|Prev. close||$0.40||52-week low||$0.38|
|Day high||$0.40||Avg. volume||415,667|
|50-day MA||$0.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.49||Market Cap||236.10M|
Denison Mines Corp Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DNN) Company Bio
Denison Mines Corp. engages in uranium mining and related activities in Canada, Mali, Namibia, and Zambia. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Toronto, Canada.