Denison Mines Corp. (DNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNN POWR Grades
- DNN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.1% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 159 days.
- DNN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DNN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Denison Mines Corp is higher than it is for about just 0.53% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 53.67, Denison Mines Corp has a higher such ratio than 94.91% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Denison Mines Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACB, IDEX, WISA, PLIN, and POWW.
- Visit DNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.denisonmines.com.
DNN Valuation Summary
- DNN's price/sales ratio is 50.4; this is 2864.71% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 174 months, DNN's price/sales ratio has gone down 16553.4.
- DNN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 137 over the prior 174 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNN.
DNN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 42.62%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 328.57%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -7.24%.
The table below shows DNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.09||52-week high||$1.81|
|Prev. close||$1.10||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$1.12||Avg. volume||19,858,852|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.91||Market Cap||877.08M|
Denison Mines Corp. (DNN) Company Bio
Denison Mines Corp. engages in the exploration and development of uranium. The firm has interest in McClean Lake and Mill, Wheeler River, Waterbury, Midwest, and Hook-Carter projects. It operates through the following segments: Mining, Closed Mines, and Corporate and Other. The company was founded on May 9, 1997 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
DNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNN Latest Social Stream
View Full DNN Social Stream
Latest DNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Denison Mines Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNN as an investment opportunity.
Denison Provides Interim Progress Update on ISR Field Test Activities and Announces Discovery of Additional High-Grade Uranium Mineralization at Phoenix
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to provide a progress update on the In-Situ Recovery ("ISR") field test activities occurring at Phase 1 of the high-grade Phoenix uranium deposit ("Phoenix") at the Company's 90% owned Wheeler River Uranium Project ("Wheeler River" or the "Project"). The Company is also pleased to announce the discovery of additional high-grade uranium mineralization, including 22.0% eU3O8 over 8.6 metres in drill hole GW
You might think social media is a bad place to find investing themes, but the performance of uranium suggests it works just fine.
Denison Mines Corp found using ticker (DNN) have now 3 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Buy''. The target price ranges between 1.42 and 0.71 with the average target price sitting at 1.08. Now with the previous closing price of 1.22 this is indicating there is a potential downside of -11.5%. The 50 day MA is 1.29 and the 200 moving average now moves to 1.06. The company has a market capitalisation of $990m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DNN" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Denison Mines Corp. operates as a uranium exploration and development company in Canada. Its flagship project is the 90% interest owned Wheeler River Uranium project located in the Athabasca Basin region in...
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 best very cheap stocks to buy right now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies and go directly to the 5 Best Very Cheap Stocks to Buy Right Now. The pandemic-led recession brought massive financial distress to the global market. Many businesses […]
There''s a little trouble in big China this week, and it seems to be sparking a panic.
DNN Price Returns