Denison Mines Corp. (DNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNN POWR Grades
- DNN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 54.31% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNN is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DNN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.88% of US stocks).
DNN Stock Summary
- For DNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.5% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 85.79, Denison Mines Corp has a higher such ratio than 97.37% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Denison Mines Corp is reporting a growth rate of -258.44%; that's higher than merely 7.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CHRS, AGLE, MCRB, EVGN, and CRIS.
- DNN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Denison Mines Corp's official web site, go to www.denisonmines.com.
DNN Valuation Summary
- DNN's price/sales ratio is 66.4; this is 4050% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- DNN's price/sales ratio has moved down 16537.4 over the prior 176 months.
- DNN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 131.2 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNN.
DNN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 107.62%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.3%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.5%.
The table below shows DNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.47% of graded US stocks.
- DNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 29th of 43 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.13||52-week high||$2.14|
|Prev. close||$1.13||52-week low||$0.92|
|Day high||$1.15||Avg. volume||11,086,244|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.46||Market Cap||923.52M|
Denison Mines Corp. (DNN) Company Bio
Denison Mines Corp. engages in the exploration and development of uranium. The firm has interest in McClean Lake and Mill, Wheeler River, Waterbury, Midwest, and Hook-Carter projects. It operates through the following segments: Mining, Closed Mines, and Corporate and Other. The company was founded on May 9, 1997 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNN Latest Social Stream
View Full DNN Social Stream
Latest DNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Denison Mines Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNN as an investment opportunity.
Denison Announces Intersection of 24.9% eU3O8 over 4.2 metres extending beyond high-grade domain at Phoenix Zone A
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce multiple intersections of high-grade uranium mineralization beyond the previously defined extents of the high-grade domain in the Phase 1 area of the Zone A portion of the Phoenix uranium deposit ("Phoenix") at the Company's effective 95%-owned Wheeler River Uranium Project ("Wheeler River" or the "Project") in northern Saskatchewan. View PDF version.
It’s not surprising that uranium prices firmed up on a relative basis in the last 12 months.
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce the appointment of Ms. Laurie Sterritt to the Board of Directors and Mr. Kevin Himbeault to the position of Vice President of Plant Operations & Regulatory Affairs. View PDF version
Denison Announces 22.5% Owned McClean Lake Operation Granted Approval to Expand Tailings Management Facility
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to report that the Canadian Nuclear Safety Commission ("CNSC") has approved an amendment to the uranium mine and mill licence for the McClean Lake Operation to allow for the expansion of the JEB Tailings Management Facility ("TMF"). View PDF version
Denison Mines (DNN) executed a Repayment Schedule Agreement with Uranium Industry ((UI)) wherein the parties have negotiated the debt repayment owing from UI to Denison, and that
DNN Price Returns