Denison Mines Corp. (DNN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNN POWR Grades
- DNN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 63.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNN is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 44 weeks.
- DNN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 0.22% of US stocks).
DNN Stock Summary
- For DNN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.4% of US equities we're observing.
- DNN's price/sales ratio is 109.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96.83% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Denison Mines Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBIO, INSM, GPL, KMPH, and INFN.
- Visit DNN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.denisonmines.com.
DNN Valuation Summary
- DNN's price/sales ratio is 66.4; this is 4050% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- DNN's price/sales ratio has moved down 16537.4 over the prior 176 months.
- DNN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 131.2 over the prior 176 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNN.
DNN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 107.62%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.3%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.5%.
The table below shows DNN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DNN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNN has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 1.47% of graded US stocks.
- DNN's asset turnover comes in at 0.046 -- ranking 29th of 43 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DNN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.90||52-week high||$1.97|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$0.30|
|Day high||$1.96||Avg. volume||18,714,164|
|50-day MA||$1.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.18||Market Cap||1.53B|
Denison Mines Corp. (DNN) Company Bio
Denison Mines Corp. engages in the exploration and development of uranium. The firm has interest in McClean Lake and Mill, Wheeler River, Waterbury, Midwest, and Hook-Carter projects. It operates through the following segments: Mining, Closed Mines, and Corporate and Other. The company was founded on May 9, 1997 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNN Latest Social Stream
View Full DNN Social Stream
Latest DNN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Denison Mines Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNN as an investment opportunity.
Enovix investors will be happy to hear that their stock was the only one of the three to also be "in the green" for Thursday, in particular, tacking on 1.6%. In the case of FuelCell, the fuel-cell industry's eponymous star owed its gains primarily to bullish pronouncements from one of its rivals, Plug Power, which announced last week that hydrogen fuel cells are getting so popular that it expects to record as much as $850 million in sales next year -- and more than triple that number by 2025. Investors are betting that what's good news for Plug will be good news for FuelCell, as well, which, at $3.1 billion in market capitalization, is far smaller than Plug and therefore has more room to grow.
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce it has entered into a private agreement to sell (the "Transaction") 32,500,000 common shares ("GoviEx Shares") of GoviEx Uranium Inc. ("GoviEx"), currently held by Denison for investment purposes, and 32,500,000 common share purchase warrants entitling the holder to acquire one (1) additional common share of GoviEx owned by Denison at an exercise price of $0.80 for a term of 18 months ("GoviEx
Denison Mines (TSX: DML) is evidently looking to take advantage of the increased volatility in uranium-related names as of late.
Denison Mines Corp says it has selected engineering firm Wood PLC to lead and author a feasibility study for the in-situ recovery (ISR) mining operation proposed for the Phoenix uranium deposit in the Athabasca Basin of Canada, part of the Wheeler River Joint Venture (WRJV) project. The completion of the study is, Denison says, a The post Wood to investigate ISR potential of Phoenix uranium deposit in Wheeler River JV FS appeared first on International Mining .
Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison" or the "Company") (TSX: DML) (NYSE American: DNN) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an equity distribution agreement dated September 28, 2021 (the "Equity Distribution Agreement"), providing for an at-the-market ("ATM") equity offering program, with Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation ("CFCC"), Scotia Capital Inc. (together with CFCC, the "Co-Lead Canadian Agents"), Cantor Fitzgerald & Co. and Scotia Capital (USA) Inc. (together with the Co-Lead Cana
DNN Price Returns