NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DNOW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NOW Inc is higher than it is for about merely 6.75% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DNOW has reported earnings growth of 362.37%, putting it ahead of 95.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NOW Inc comes in at -45.14%, a number that bests just 7.07% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOW Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RELV, ATIF, NHC, TPL, and CBRL.
- DNOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOW Inc's official web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.82||52-week high||$11.40|
|Prev. close||$10.97||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$11.02||Avg. volume||1,197,576|
|50-day MA||$8.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.40||Market Cap||1.19B|
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
DNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full DNOW Social Stream
Latest DNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNOW as an investment opportunity.
NOW (DNOW) rallies 5.3% premarket on entering into an agreement to acquire from GR Energy Services, substantially all of the assets used in connection with its Flex Flow business.Terms of the all-cash transaction were not disclosed."With its established position in the horizontal multi-stage centrifugal pump packages and water management solutions market, Flex...
NOW Inc. Announces Flex Flow Acquisition
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #DNOW--NOW Inc. (NYSE:DNOW) has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results for the first quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 8:00 am (US Central Time). Financial results for the first quarter ending on March 31, 2021 are expected to be released that morning before the market opens. The call will be broadcast through the Investor Relations link on NOW Inc.’s web site at ir.distributionnow.com on a listen-only basis. Listeners should log in prior to the start o
A look at the value investor's latest 13F report
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Q4 2020 Results Conference Call February 17, 2021 09:00 AM ET Company Participants Brad Wise - Vice President, Marketing and Investor Relations David Cherechinsky - President and Chief Executive Officer Mark Johnson - Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jon Hunter - Cowen...
DNOW Price Returns
Continue Researching DNOWWant to see what other sources are saying about NOW Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!