NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DNOW Stock Summary
- DNOW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.62 -- higher than merely 9.1% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.69%, NOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.43% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DNOW has reported earnings growth of 1,133.33%, putting it ahead of 98.72% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOW Inc are CSWI, BOSC, DXYN, BH, and RCMT.
- Visit DNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.