NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DNOW Stock Summary
- For DNOW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 12.33% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.41, NOW Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 13.49% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -78.82%, NOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 3.43% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOW Inc are JBSS, ATGE, CATO, TAYD, and BIG.
- Visit DNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$15.93|
|Prev. close||$9.79||52-week low||$8.58|
|Day high||$9.75||Avg. volume||912,967|
|50-day MA||$10.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.98||Market Cap||1.05B|
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.