NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNOW POWR Grades
- DNOW scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNOW is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DNOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 33rd percentile.
DNOW Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 243.45, NOW Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.54% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For DNOW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.78% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -32%, NOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 12.83% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOW Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GBR, NSEC, JZXN, XPEL, and WVVI.
- Visit DNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DNOW's price/earnings ratio is 153.23% lower, now standing at -10.7.
- DNOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, DNOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNOW.
DNOW Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -64.96%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 76.23%.
The table below shows DNOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DNOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNOW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.24% of graded US stocks.
- DNOW's asset turnover comes in at 1.444 -- ranking 4th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- PPIH, ROLL, and FLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DNOW.
The table below shows DNOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.63||52-week high||$12.55|
|Prev. close||$9.59||52-week low||$6.83|
|Day high||$9.74||Avg. volume||820,397|
|50-day MA||$10.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.51||Market Cap||1.07B|
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full DNOW Social Stream
Latest DNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNOW as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
During the last session, NOW Inc. (NYSE:DNOW)s traded shares were 0.83 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.86. At the end of the trading day, the stocks price was $9.69, reflecting an intraday loss of -0.62% or -$0.06. The 52-week high for the DNOW share is $11.98, that puts it down -23.63 After A 3.30% Jump In The Last Week, Does NOW Inc. (NYSE: DNOW) Still Make Sense To Buy? Read More »
NOW Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results
No summary available.
Now (DNOW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 133.33% and 2.67%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
DNOW Price Returns