NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNOW POWR Grades
- DNOW scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.7% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DNOW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DNOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
DNOW Stock Summary
- For DNOW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.94% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.03%, NOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.91% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NOW Inc comes in at -50.32%, a number that bests just 6.88% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DNOW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MYT, WAFU, AHC, PFIN, and MTSL.
- Visit DNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.81||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$10.70||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$10.95||Avg. volume||828,052|
|50-day MA||$10.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.14||Market Cap||1.19B|
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
DNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full DNOW Social Stream
Latest DNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNOW as an investment opportunity.
Now (DNOW) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
NOW Inc. Announces Second Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
Now (DNOW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 73.33% and 8.07%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / NOW, Inc. (NYSE:DNOW) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
NOW Inc. Reports First Quarter 2021 Results
DNOW Price Returns