NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
DNOW Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NOW Inc is higher than it is for about only 10.28% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -74.24%, NOW Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.4% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NOW Inc is reporting a growth rate of -260.34%; that's higher than only 5.58% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NOW Inc are BNED, JP, FRD, LCUT, and USEG.
- DNOW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NOW Inc's official web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Stock Price Chart More Charts
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.53||52-week high||$15.72|
|Prev. close||$5.89||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$5.73||Avg. volume||1,193,308|
|50-day MA||$8.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.10||Market Cap||603.92M|
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.