NOW Inc. (DNOW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DNOW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DNOW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.6% of US stocks.
- DNOW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DNOW ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
DNOW Stock Summary
- For DNOW, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 9.83% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.59, NOW Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 12.06% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DNOW's revenue has grown -40.52% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.5% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NOW Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSY, MNSO, SSNT, CHNR, and CKX.
- Visit DNOW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.distributionnow.com.
DNOW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DNOW's price/earnings ratio is 153.23% lower, now standing at -10.7.
- DNOW's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 89 months.
- Over the past 89 months, DNOW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 21.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DNOW.
DNOW Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -41.31%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -28.4%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 112.25%.
The table below shows DNOW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DNOW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DNOW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 62.62% of graded US stocks.
- DNOW's asset turnover comes in at 1.357 -- ranking 5th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- FLS, AAON, and OIS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DNOW.
The table below shows DNOW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DNOW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DNOW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.42||52-week high||$11.98|
|Prev. close||$7.46||52-week low||$4.03|
|Day high||$7.52||Avg. volume||780,185|
|50-day MA||$7.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.23||Market Cap||820.35M|
NOW Inc. (DNOW) Company Bio
NOW Inc. distributes energy and industrial products in the United States, Canada, and internationally. The company is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DNOW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DNOW Latest Social Stream
View Full DNOW Social Stream
Latest DNOW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NOW Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DNOW as an investment opportunity.
DNOW’s Upsides Are Limited In The Short Term NOW, Inc.'s (DNOW) strategic focus has centered on diversification and inorganic expansion for the past few quarters. It plans to diversify into growing markets like carbon capture, renewables, and hydrogen, sales of flow lines, gathering lines, and tie-ins, which will drive its...
When Michael Burry speaks about overvalued stocks, you should pay attention even if you don’t agree with his thesis.
In this article, we discuss the stocks that Michael Burry is betting against and selling. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to Michael Burry is Betting Against Cathie Wood’s Fund, Tesla and Selling These 2 Other Stocks. Michael Burry, the investor who rocketed to fame on Wall Street […]
NOW Inc.'s (NYSE:DNOW) recent US$77m market cap decline means a loss of US$2.7k for insiders who bought this year
Insiders who acquired US$104k worth of NOW Inc.'s ( NYSE:DNOW ) stock at an average price of US$7.44 in the past 12...
HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- #DNOW--NOW Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call
DNOW Price Returns