Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (DO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.17||52-week high||$13.30|
|Prev. close||$11.55||52-week low||$5.17|
|Day high||$11.43||Avg. volume||1,065,421|
|50-day MA||$11.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.02||Market Cap||1.13B|
DO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DO POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DO is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DO Stock Summary
- DO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.47 -- higher than merely 5.47% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC's stock had its IPO on March 30, 2022, making it an older stock than merely 0.5% of US equities in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC comes in at -6.43%, a number that bests only 20.39% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC, a group of peers worth examining would be RADI, MFH, LBRDA, ULCC, and CXDO.
- Visit DO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diamondoffshore.com.
DO Valuation Summary
- DO's EV/EBIT ratio is -44; this is 702.74% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 14 months, DO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DO.
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (DO) Company Bio
Diamond Offshore provides offshore drilling contract services to the energy industry around the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DO Latest Social Stream
View Full DO Social Stream
Latest DO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIAMOND OFFSHORE DRILLING INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DO as an investment opportunity.
Diamond Offshore Reports First Quarter 2023 Results and Announces Contract Awards of $212 Million
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) today reported the following results for the first quarter of 2023:
DIAMOND OFFSHORE TO RELEASE FIRST QUARTER 2023 RESULTS
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2023 operating results on Monday, May 8, 2023 after the market closes. The Company has scheduled a conference call and webcast for Tuesday, May 9, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CDT to discuss the Company's results of operations.
Diamond Offshore Announces Fourth Quarter 2022 Results
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) today reported the following results for the fourth quarter of 2022:
3 Sorry Energy Stocks to Sell in February Before It’s Too Late
These are the energy stocks to sell as they represent companies that have weak fundamentals as compared to peers in the industry.
DIAMOND OFFSHORE TO RELEASE FOURTH QUARTER 2022 RESULTS
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (NYSE: DO) announced today that it will release its fourth quarter 2022 operating results on Monday, February 27, 2023 after the market closes. The Company has scheduled a conference call and webcast for Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 8:00 a.m. CDT to discuss the Company's results of operations.
DO Price Returns
Continue Researching DOWant to see what other sources are saying about Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc (DO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...