Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (DO): Price and Financial Metrics
DO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 7.09% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc is reporting a growth rate of 261.78%; that's higher than 95.23% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DO's revenue has grown -21.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.99% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRQ, NGD, PTEN, SUN, and AG.
- DO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc's official web site, go to www.diamondoffshore.com.
DO Stock Price Chart More Charts
DO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.39||52-week high||$12.64|
|Prev. close||$6.66||52-week low||$4.77|
|Day high||$6.77||Avg. volume||2,775,625|
|50-day MA||$6.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.47||Market Cap||879.86M|
Diamond Offshore Drilling, Inc. (DO) Company Bio
Diamond Offshore provides offshore drilling contract services to the energy industry around the globe. The company was founded in 1989 and is based in Houston, Texas.