DigitalOcean Holdings, Inc. (DOCN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOCN POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DOCN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOCN is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DOCN ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
DOCN Stock Summary
- DIGITALOCEAN HOLDINGS INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97% of US listed stocks.
- DIGITALOCEAN HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on March 24, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6.81% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.53 for DIGITALOCEAN HOLDINGS INC; that's greater than it is for 94.6% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DIGITALOCEAN HOLDINGS INC are ARLO, LPSN, BE, FFIV, and EB.
- To check out DIGITALOCEAN HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001582961.
DOCN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DOCN's price/sales ratio is 140% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 24 months, DOCN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 38.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOCN.
DOCN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOCN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.17||52-week high||$63.17|
|Prev. close||$36.80||52-week low||$23.38|
|Day high||$39.66||Avg. volume||1,577,102|
|50-day MA||$32.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$35.46||Market Cap||3.80B|
DigitalOcean Holdings, Inc. (DOCN) Company Bio
DigitalOcean Holdings, Inc. operates a cloud computing platform that offers infrastructure and platform tools for developers, start-ups, and small and medium-sized businesses in North America, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It offers infrastructure solutions across compute, storage, and networking fields, as well as managed application, container, and database offerings to developers. The company's users include software engineers, researchers, data scientists, system administrators, students, and hobbyists. Its customers use its platform in various industry verticals and for a range of use cases, such as web and mobile applications, website hosting, e-commerce, media and gaming, personal web projects, managed services, and others. The company was incorporated in 2012 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOCN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOCN Latest Social Stream
View Full DOCN Social Stream
Latest DOCN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIGITALOCEAN HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOCN as an investment opportunity.
Best Growth Stock to Buy: Digital Ocean vs. The Trade Desk
Investors looking for explosive growth stocks have found two here. Digital Ocean (NYSE: DOCN) and The Trade Desk (NASDAQ: TTD) are growing revenue robustly as they attract new customers en masse. *Stock prices used were the afternoon prices of March 28, 2023.
Is DigitalOcean Stock a Buy Now?
DigitalOcean (NYSE: DOCN) took investors on a wild ride after its initial public offering (IPO). The small-scale cloud infrastructure services provider went public at $47 on March 24, 2021, but its stock opened at just $41.50 before ending its first day at $42.50. Today, DigitalOcean trades at about $36 a share, with an enterprise value of $4.1 billion, or six times the revenue it expects to generate in 2023.
DigitalOcean Study Finds Growing Cybersecurity Concerns Among SMBs and Startups
NEW YORK, March 28, 2023--DigitalOcean Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DOCN), the cloud for startups and small-to-medium-sized businesses (SMBs), today announced the findings of a recent report on how SMBs feel about and are responding to cybersecurity threats.
Investors Are Writing Off These 3 Unprofitable Tech Stocks, but That's a Huge Mistake
Investing isn't about what's already happened; it's about what will happen in the future.
2 No-Brainer Stocks to Buy with $100 Right Now
Recent comments from Federal Reserve Chairman, Jerome Powell, highlighting the need for "faster tightening" of the money supply and for higher-than-expected interest rates in the coming months have further affected investor confidence. Investors can put as little as $100 in high-quality and fundamentally strong companies such as Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) or DigitalOcean (NYSE: DOCN) -- so long as the money isn't needed to cover expenses or contingencies -- to start building wealth now. Although the collapse of regional banks such as Silicon Valley Bank and Signature Bank has rocked financial markets, Bank of America may emerge a winner in these tumultuous times.
DOCN Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...