Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOGZ POWR Grades
- DOGZ scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 81.32% of US stocks.
- DOGZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DOGZ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 4.02% of US stocks).
DOGZ Stock Summary
- DOGZ's current price/earnings ratio is 91.48, which is higher than 92.45% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 220.98%, Dogness (International) Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 94.94% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DOGZ is more volatile than 94.28% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dogness (International) Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be GOLF, EPC, OESX, CNMD, and SWBI.
- DOGZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dogness (International) Corp's official web site, go to www.dognesspet.com.
DOGZ Valuation Summary
- DOGZ's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 25.93% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 45 months, DOGZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 35.6.
- Over the past 45 months, DOGZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOGZ.
DOGZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOGZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.79||52-week high||$8.98|
|Prev. close||$1.82||52-week low||$1.63|
|Day high||$1.84||Avg. volume||2,100,512|
|50-day MA||$3.43||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.13||Market Cap||47.56M|
Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ) Company Bio
Dogness (International) Corp. engages in the design and manufacture of pet products, including leashes and smart products. Its products include leashes, lanyards, ribbon, collars, harnesses ornaments and specialty products for cats and dog. The firm produces the products in Classic, Elegance, Luxury, LED, Holiday, Special Function and Cat series. The company was founded by Shilong Chen in 2003 and is headquartered in Dongguan, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOGZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOGZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DOGZ Social Stream
Latest DOGZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dogness (International) Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOGZ as an investment opportunity.
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that it closed a previously announced offering with institutional investors, raising approximately $5.66 million in gross proceeds from the sale of 1,966,251 common shares at a price of $2.88. The Company plans to use the net proceeds from the offering for working capital and general business
Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Entry into Agreement for Registered Direct Offering of Approximately $5.66 Million of Class A Common Shares
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain institutional investors for a registered direct offering of 1,966,251 Class A common shares at a price of $2.88 per share. The aggregate gross proceeds from the sale of the securities, before deducting fees payable to the pl
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced a major warehouse retailer has expanded distribution of Dogness products into two additional new regions across the U.S. to fulfill existing product orders. The warehouse retailer has also expanded the breadth of the Dogness product line it carries to include certain traditional products. This
Dogness (DOGZ) stock is on a run Friday as investors react to recent volatility surrounding the shares alongside heavy trading.
It's the final day of trading this week and we're starting it off with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Friday!
DOGZ Price Returns
Continue Researching DOGZWant to see what other sources are saying about Dogness (International) Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch