Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOGZ POWR Grades
- DOGZ scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.14% of US stocks.
- DOGZ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 152 days.
- DOGZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
DOGZ Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $26,780,832, DOGNESS (INTERNATIONAL) CORP has a greater market value than merely 9.64% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DOGNESS (INTERNATIONAL) CORP's share price is greater than that of 96.9% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- DOGNESS (INTERNATIONAL) CORP's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -77.92%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 7.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOGNESS (INTERNATIONAL) CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MGIC, PFIE, IOSP, DDI, and TNC.
- Visit DOGZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dognesspet.com.
DOGZ Valuation Summary
- DOGZ's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 10% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 60 months, DOGZ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOGZ.
DOGZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOGZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$8.98|
|Prev. close||$0.90||52-week low||$0.80|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||1,210,208|
|50-day MA||$0.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.51||Market Cap||27.18M|
Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ) Company Bio
Dogness (International) Corp. engages in the design and manufacture of pet products, including leashes and smart products. Its products include leashes, lanyards, ribbon, collars, harnesses ornaments and specialty products for cats and dog. The firm produces the products in Classic, Elegance, Luxury, LED, Holiday, Special Function and Cat series. The company was founded by Shilong Chen in 2003 and is headquartered in Dongguan, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOGZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOGZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DOGZ Social Stream
Latest DOGZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOGNESS (INTERNATIONAL) CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOGZ as an investment opportunity.
Highlights for the Fiscal Year Ended June 30, 2022 11.5% Revenue Increase YoY to $27.1 Million 73% Increase YoY in Sales of Intelligent Pet Products 100% Increase YoY in Income Per Basic and Diluted Share 241% Increase YoY in Balance of Cash and Short-Term Investments PLANO, Texas , Oct. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced its audited financial results for the fiscal year ended June 30 2022. Silong Chen , Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dogness, commented, "We continue to benefit from our priority focus of resources on the production and promotion of sales of our higher margin intelligent...
During the last session, Dogness (International) Corporation (NASDAQ:DOGZ)’s traded shares were 0.46 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 0.90. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $1.27, reflecting an intraday gain of 0.79% or $0.01. The 52-week high for the DOGZ share is $8.98, that puts it down … Now Is A Good Time To Buy Dogness (International) Corporation (NASDAQ: DOGZ) Read More »
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that Argus Research, an investment research firm retained by Dogness, updated its Equity Research Report coverage on Dogness.
Dogness (International) (NASDAQ:DOGZ) investors are sitting on a loss of 37% if they invested three years ago
For many investors, the main point of stock picking is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But its...
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced a new retail distribution partnership with Xiuhu, which operates over 200 pet stores in China. The announcement follows Dogness' launch of 25 new products at a groundbreaking, in-person Q1 2022 launch event, which underscored the scale of Dogness' R&D and its unwavering commitment to developin
DOGZ Price Returns
Continue Researching DOGZWant to see what other sources are saying about Dogness (International) Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch