Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOGZ POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DOGZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 59.53% of US stocks.
- DOGZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 42 weeks.
- DOGZ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DOGZ Stock Summary
- DOGZ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 11.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dogness (International) Corp is reporting a growth rate of -249.33%; that's higher than only 8.76% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dogness (International) Corp comes in at -36.38%, a number that bests just 7.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dogness (International) Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LPTH, PLPC, MSA, MTRN, and CW.
- DOGZ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dogness (International) Corp's official web site, go to www.dognesspet.com.
DOGZ Valuation Summary
- DOGZ's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 25.93% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 45 months, DOGZ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 35.6.
- Over the past 45 months, DOGZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOGZ.
DOGZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOGZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.00||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$3.75||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$4.00||Avg. volume||1,300,778|
|50-day MA||$2.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.11||Market Cap||90.94M|
Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ) Company Bio
Dogness (International) Corp. engages in the design and manufacture of pet products, including leashes and smart products. Its products include leashes, lanyards, ribbon, collars, harnesses ornaments and specialty products for cats and dog. The firm produces the products in Classic, Elegance, Luxury, LED, Holiday, Special Function and Cat series. The company was founded by Shilong Chen in 2003 and is headquartered in Dongguan, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOGZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOGZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DOGZ Social Stream
Latest DOGZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dogness (International) Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOGZ as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best dog breeds for first time owners. You can skip our detailed analysis of these dog breeds, and go directly to the 5 Best Dog Breeds for First Time Owners. Although some dog breeds are typically considered to be good for new dog owners, […]
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that it closed a previously announced offering with institutional investors, raising approximately $3.96 million in gross proceeds from the sale of 2,178,120 common shares at a price of $1.82. The Company also issued warrants to purchase 174,249 common shares to the placement agent exercisable
Welcome back, traders!
Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Entry into Agreement for Registered Direct Offering of Approximately $3.96 Million Class A Common Shares
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain institutional investors for a registered direct offering of approximately $3.96 million of Class A common shares at a price of $1.82 per share. The Company will issue an aggregate of 2,178,120 Class A common shares to the in
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced availability of its products on HomeDepot.com, including the Dogness 3.2L Smart Fountain Plus and its smart retractable leashes.
DOGZ Price Returns
Continue Researching DOGZWant to see what other sources are saying about Dogness (International) Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch