Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOGZ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DOGZ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.05% of US stocks.
- DOGZ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 145 days.
- DOGZ ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DOGZ Stock Summary
- DOGZ has a market capitalization of $47,681,081 -- more than approximately only 8.26% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DOGZ has reported earnings growth of -249.33%, putting it ahead of just 8.4% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DOGZ's revenue has grown -36.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 10.8% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOGZ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KVHI, TORM, PUMP, INTZ, and JCS.
- Visit DOGZ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dognesspet.com.
DOGZ Valuation Summary
- DOGZ's price/sales ratio is 2.4; this is 11.11% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 43 months, DOGZ's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.1.
- DOGZ's price/sales ratio has moved down 4.1 over the prior 43 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOGZ.
DOGZ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOGZ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$4.85|
|Prev. close||$1.76||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.77||Avg. volume||1,694,773|
|50-day MA||$1.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.93||Market Cap||35.52M|
Dogness (International) Corp. Cl A (DOGZ) Company Bio
Dogness (International) Corp. engages in the design and manufacture of pet products, including leashes and smart products. Its products include leashes, lanyards, ribbon, collars, harnesses ornaments and specialty products for cats and dog. The firm produces the products in Classic, Elegance, Luxury, LED, Holiday, Special Function and Cat series. The company was founded by Shilong Chen in 2003 and is headquartered in Dongguan, China.
DOGZ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOGZ Latest Social Stream
View Full DOGZ Social Stream
Latest DOGZ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dogness (International) Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOGZ as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best dog breeds for first time owners. You can skip our detailed analysis of these dog breeds, and go directly to the 5 Best Dog Breeds for First Time Owners. Although some dog breeds are typically considered to be good for new dog owners, […]
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that it closed a previously announced offering with institutional investors, raising approximately $3.96 million in gross proceeds from the sale of 2,178,120 common shares at a price of $1.82. The Company also issued warrants to purchase 174,249 common shares to the placement agent exercisable
Welcome back, traders!
Dogness (International) Corporation Announces Entry into Agreement for Registered Direct Offering of Approximately $3.96 Million Class A Common Shares
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced that it has entered into a securities purchase agreement with certain institutional investors for a registered direct offering of approximately $3.96 million of Class A common shares at a price of $1.82 per share. The Company will issue an aggregate of 2,178,120 Class A common shares to the in
Dogness (International) Corporation ("Dogness" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced availability of its products on HomeDepot.com, including the Dogness 3.2L Smart Fountain Plus and its smart retractable leashes.
DOGZ Price Returns
Continue Researching DOGZWant to see what other sources are saying about Dogness (International) Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dogness (International) Corp (DOGZ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch