Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
DOMO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOMO is -6.62 -- better than just 2.09% of US stocks.
- DOMO's went public 1.63 years ago, making it older than merely 2.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 27.96 for Domo Inc; that's greater than it is for 99.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CTSO, XONE, OSTK, ICAD, and ISNS.
- DOMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Domo Inc's official web site, go to www.domo.com.
DOMO Stock Price Chart More Charts
DOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.06||52-week high||$47.08|
|Prev. close||$24.95||52-week low||$14.80|
|Day high||$25.41||Avg. volume||333,103|
|50-day MA||$23.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.17||Market Cap||698.30M|
Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO) Company Bio
Domo, Inc. operates a cloud-based platform in the United States. Its platform digitally connects chief executive officer to the frontline employee with the people, data, and systems in an organization, giving them access to real-time data and insights, and allowing them to manage business from smartphones. The company also offers a Programmatic Revenue Solution that brings complex data from ad servers and sell-side platforms into a set of cards and dashboards built on practices in the ad tech industry. The company was formerly known as Domo Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Domo, Inc. in December 2011. Domo, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in American Fork, Utah.