Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOMO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DOMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOMO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DOMO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 18.48% of US stocks).
DOMO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOMO is -2.02 -- better than merely 3.98% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.78 for DOMO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 4.33% of US stocks.
- The volatility of DOMO INC's share price is greater than that of 81.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSKD, PD, AFRM, STXS, and INTA.
- Visit DOMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.domo.com.
DOMO Valuation Summary
- DOMO's EV/EBIT ratio is -5.4; this is 131.12% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 52 months, DOMO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOMO.
DOMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.52% of graded US stocks.
- DOMO's asset turnover comes in at 1.154 -- ranking 94th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DOMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.58||52-week high||$95.50|
|Prev. close||$18.98||52-week low||$16.41|
|Day high||$19.76||Avg. volume||440,052|
|50-day MA||$24.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$36.40||Market Cap||670.93M|
Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO) Company Bio
Domo, Inc. operates a cloud-based platform in the United States. Its platform digitally connects chief executive officer to the frontline employee with the people, data, and systems in an organization, giving them access to real-time data and insights, and allowing them to manage business from smartphones. The company also offers a Programmatic Revenue Solution that brings complex data from ad servers and sell-side platforms into a set of cards and dashboards built on practices in the ad tech industry. The company was formerly known as Domo Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Domo, Inc. in December 2011. Domo, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in American Fork, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full DOMO Social Stream
Latest DOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOMO as an investment opportunity.
Domo (DOMO) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, September 21, 2022--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) today released the 10th edition of its Data Never Sleeps (DNS) infographic, the annual glimpse at how much data is generated on the internet every minute by the ways people interact online. Over the last decade of chronicling the world's data usage, Domo finds that use of services such as Instagram, YouTube, Amazon and Venmo among others has increased hundreds and even thousands of percentage points in some cases.
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, September 15, 2022--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced today that it and global furniture supplier Walker Edison received a Nucleus Research ROI Award for achieving a total ROI of 1670% through the adoption of Domo’s low-code data app platform, which unlocked insights that enabled Walker Edison to take the next step in its evolution and expand revenue.
The massive volumes of information used for informed decision-making have fueled business for data analytics and Big Data firms.
Domo Named to the Constellation ShortLists™ for Cloud-Based BI and Analytics Platforms and Marketing Analytics Solutions
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, September 07, 2022--Today Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced it was named to the Q3 2022 Constellation ShortList™ for Cloud-Based Business Intelligence and Analytics Platforms for the seventh consecutive year. In addition, the company was named to the Q3 2022 ShortList for Marketing Analytics Solutions for the eighth consecutive year.
DOMO Price Returns