Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOMO POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DOMO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 56.76% of US stocks.
- DOMO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DOMO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 20.09% of US stocks).
DOMO Stock Summary
- Domo Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 3.26% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DOMO is currently 4,513.8, higher than 99.8% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- DOMO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 4.16% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Domo Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MOTS, PD, DMRC, NEWR, and VRAY.
- DOMO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Domo Inc's official web site, go to www.domo.com.
DOMO Valuation Summary
- DOMO's price/sales ratio is 12.3; this is 132.08% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DOMO's price/sales ratio has moved up 6.4 over the prior 39 months.
- Over the past 39 months, DOMO's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOMO.
DOMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.52% of graded US stocks.
- DOMO's asset turnover comes in at 1.154 -- ranking 94th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DOMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.44||52-week high||$98.35|
|Prev. close||$30.99||52-week low||$28.79|
|Day high||$31.38||Avg. volume||378,907|
|50-day MA||$43.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$61.37||Market Cap||1.00B|
Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO) Company Bio
Domo, Inc. operates a cloud-based platform in the United States. Its platform digitally connects chief executive officer to the frontline employee with the people, data, and systems in an organization, giving them access to real-time data and insights, and allowing them to manage business from smartphones. The company also offers a Programmatic Revenue Solution that brings complex data from ad servers and sell-side platforms into a set of cards and dashboards built on practices in the ad tech industry. The company was formerly known as Domo Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Domo, Inc. in December 2011. Domo, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in American Fork, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full DOMO Social Stream
Latest DOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Domo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOMO as an investment opportunity.
SILICON SLOPES, Utah--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) today announced that results for its fourth quarter and full-year fiscal 2022 (ended January 31, 2022) will be released on Tuesday, March 1, 2022, after the close of the market. The company will host a conference call at 3:00 p.m. (MT) / 5:00 p.m. (ET) to discuss its financial results with the investment community. Participants can register for the call in advance by visiting https://conferencingportals.com/event/zYvDlnjs. Instructions
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, February 10, 2022--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO), announced today it has been named a winner of five Dresner Advisory Services 2021 Technology Innovation Awards, including recognition as a top vendor in Dresner’s market studies in Cloud Computing and BI, Self-Service BI, Guided Analytics, Analytical Platforms and Embedded Business Intelligence. This marks Domo’s fifth consecutive year as a multiple-category winner.
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, January 27, 2022--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced today that Nikki Walker has been named its director of diversity, equity and inclusion. This appointment will build on Walker’s three-year tenure as director of community engagement, a role in which she created and managed programs for Domo and aligned with community partners to create a more diverse, equitable and inclusive community.
Domo Named a Top Vendor in 2021 Dresner Advisory Services' Embedded Business Intelligence Market Study
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, January 20, 2022--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced today it was rated a top vendor among the 20 vendors evaluated in Dresner Advisory Services’ 2021 Embedded Business Intelligence Report. Embedded Business Intelligence (BI), which according to the market study ranks in the upper half of technologies and initiatives strategic to BI, is the technological capability to include BI features and functions as an inherent part of another application.
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, January 19, 2022--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced today that Mohammed Aaser has joined the company as Chief Data Officer. He brings more than 15 years of experience to the role, most recently as Chief Data Officer at McKinsey and Company, where he championed the strategic use of data across thousands of client initiatives in all industries.
DOMO Price Returns