Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO): Price and Financial Metrics
DOMO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.23||52-week high||$35.43|
|Prev. close||$12.80||52-week low||$11.35|
|Day high||$13.51||Avg. volume||667,157|
|50-day MA||$14.38||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.16||Market Cap||460.92M|
DOMO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOMO POWR Grades
- DOMO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 72.6% of US stocks.
- DOMO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DOMO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
DOMO Stock Summary
- DOMO INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 4.51% of US listed stocks.
- DOMO INC's stock had its IPO on June 29, 2018, making it an older stock than merely 24% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -1.62 for DOMO INC; that's greater than it is for merely 5.2% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOMO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RSKD, S, STXS, AFRM, and IGC.
- Visit DOMO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.domo.com.
DOMO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DOMO's price/earnings ratio is 118.76% lower, now standing at -5.
- Over the past 60 months, DOMO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOMO.
DOMO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOMO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.52% of graded US stocks.
- DOMO's asset turnover comes in at 1.154 -- ranking 94th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DOMO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOMO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DOMO, see our DOMO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$106.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.4 (Strong Buy)|
Domo, Inc. - Class B (DOMO) Company Bio
Domo, Inc. operates a cloud-based platform in the United States. Its platform digitally connects chief executive officer to the frontline employee with the people, data, and systems in an organization, giving them access to real-time data and insights, and allowing them to manage business from smartphones. The company also offers a Programmatic Revenue Solution that brings complex data from ad servers and sell-side platforms into a set of cards and dashboards built on practices in the ad tech industry. The company was formerly known as Domo Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Domo, Inc. in December 2011. Domo, Inc. was founded in 2010 and is based in American Fork, Utah.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOMO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOMO Latest Social Stream
View Full DOMO Social Stream
Latest DOMO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOMO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOMO as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Domo (NASDAQ:DOMO) are in the red if they invested a year ago
Investing in stocks comes with the risk that the share price will fall. Unfortunately, shareholders of Domo, Inc...
Domo Announces Timing of its First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Earnings Conference Call
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, May 15, 2023--Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) today announced that results for its first quarter fiscal 2024 (ended April 30, 2023) will be released on Thursday, May 25, 2023, after the close of the market. The company will host a conference call at 3:00 p.m. (MT) / 5:00 p.m. (ET) to discuss its financial results with the investment community.
Among Bitcoin Developers, Debate Is Raging Over Whether to Censor Ordinals BRC-20s
Despite calls for censorship, many developers agree that maintaining the status quo is the right thing to do for now.
Domo Ranked #1 Vendor in Dresner Advisory Services' 2023 Cloud Computing and Business Intelligence Market Study for the Seventh Consecutive Year
SILICON SLOPES, Utah, May 11, 2023--Today Domo (Nasdaq: DOMO) announced it was named the number one vendor in the Dresner Advisory Services’ 2023 Cloud Computing and BI Market Study for the seventh consecutive year.
Pump the BRCs: The Promise and Peril of Bitcoin-backed Tokens
A new way of issuing tokens on Bitcoin is growing fast. So why did their creator warn that they “will be worthless”?
DOMO Price Returns
Continue Researching DOMOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Domo Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Domo Inc (DOMO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Domo Inc (DOMO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Domo Inc (DOMO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...