Masonite International Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DOOR): Price and Financial Metrics
DOOR Stock Summary
- Masonite International Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.71% of US listed stocks.
- DOOR's price/sales ratio is 0.72; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 24.3% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 48.61%, Masonite International Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 78.79% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FOE, GPI, MIK, DLPH, and WOR.
- DOOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masonite International Corp's official web site, go to www.masonite.com.
DOOR Stock Price Chart More Charts
DOOR Price/Volume Stats
Masonite International Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DOOR) Company Bio
Masonite International is a designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tampa, Florida.