Masonite International Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DOOR): Price and Financial Metrics
DOOR Stock Summary
- Masonite International Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.38% of US listed stocks.
- DOOR's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 121.81 -- higher than 75.84% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Masonite International Corp is reporting a growth rate of 33.26%; that's higher than 76.38% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOOR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MLI, FET, AZZ, CELP, and WRLD.
- DOOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masonite International Corp's official web site, go to www.masonite.com.
DOOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$113.33||52-week high||$115.53|
|Prev. close||$114.47||52-week low||$34.88|
|Day high||$115.17||Avg. volume||154,665|
|50-day MA||$104.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$91.67||Market Cap||2.78B|
Masonite International Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DOOR) Company Bio
Masonite International is a designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
DOOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DOOR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Masonite International Corp ranked in the 83th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 454.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Masonite International Corp, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.81 years, is 0.51% -- higher than 80.77% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, DOOR is generating more cash flow than 61.37% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- Masonite International Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 22.2% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DOOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOOR Latest Social Stream
View Full DOOR Social Stream
Latest DOOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Masonite International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOOR as an investment opportunity.
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) CEO Howard Heckes on Q4 and Full Year 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Q4 and Full Year 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 25, 2021 9:00 AM ET Company Participants Howard Heckes - President and CEO Russ Tiejema - EVP & Chief Financial Officer Joanne Freiberger - VP & Treasurer Tony Hair - President of Global Residential Business Conference Call...
Shares of Masonite International (NYSE:DOOR) moved higher by 4.8% in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share rose 82.61% over the past year to $1.26, which beat the estimate of $1.17. Revenue of $618,537,000 up by 16.43% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $573,380,000. Looking Ahead Masonite International Sees 2021 Adj EBITDA $415M-$445M; Sees Adj. EPS $7.40-$8.30 Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $113.57 View more earnings on DOOR Company's 52-week low was at $34.88 Price action over last quarter: Up 32.14% Company Description Masonite International manufactures and sells doors in the construction, renovation, and remodeling industries. The company's products include interior stile and rail resident...
Masonite International Corporation Reports 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results; Provides 2021 Outlook
Masonite International Corporation ("Masonite" or "the Company") (NYSE: DOOR) today announced results for the three months and full year ended January 3, 2021.
On Wednesday, February 24, Masonite International (NYSE:DOOR) will release its latest earnings report. Here is Benzinga's outlook for the company. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and especially earnings per share (EPS) are useful measures of a company's profitability. Total earnings, which is also referred to as net income, equals total revenue minus total expenses. EPS equals to net income divided by the number of shares outstanding. Earnings And Revenue Analysts expect Masonite International earnings of $1.17 per share. Revenue will likely be around $573.38 million, according to the consensus estimate. Masonite International EPS in the same period a year ago totaled $0.69. Sales were $531.24 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, An...
Masonite International Corporation to Present Virtually at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield and Leveraged Finance Conference
Masonite International Corporation (NYSE: DOOR) today announced that Russ Tiejema, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at the J.P. Morgan Global High Yield and Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, March 2, 2021.
DOOR Price Returns
Continue Researching DOORWant to do more research on Masonite International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!