Masonite International Corp. (DOOR): Price and Financial Metrics
DOOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$92.66||52-week high||$109.58|
|Prev. close||$91.32||52-week low||$71.86|
|Day high||$94.20||Avg. volume||133,684|
|50-day MA||$85.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$93.10||Market Cap||2.03B|
DOOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOR POWR Grades
- DOOR scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.42% of US stocks.
- DOOR's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DOOR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.4% of US stocks).
DOOR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOOR is 3.37 -- better than 84.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 82.49% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 25.22%, MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 79.83% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HELE, AGX, SFM, RL, and ARC.
- Visit DOOR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.masonite.com.
DOOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, DOOR's price/earnings ratio is 20.78% lower, now standing at 12.2.
- Over the past 122 months, DOOR's price/earnings ratio has gone up 143.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOOR.
DOOR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -22.48%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.45%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.65%.
The table below shows DOOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.52% of graded US stocks.
- DOOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.184 -- ranking 14th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PATK, TREX, and CSTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOOR.
The table below shows DOOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Masonite International Corp. (DOOR) Company Bio
Masonite International is a designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
DOOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOOR Latest Social Stream
View Full DOOR Social Stream
Latest DOOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOOR as an investment opportunity.
Trex Company, Boise Cascade and Masonite International have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
The Zacks Building Products - Wood industry is expected to gain from home improvement activities and cost control amid a challenging macro backdrop. Industry players like TREX, BCC and DORR are set to gain the most from the tailwinds.
It hasn't been the best quarter for Masonite International Corporation ( NYSE:DOOR ) shareholders, since the share...
Key Insights Masonite International's estimated fair value is US$106 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity Masonite...
Masonite International Corporation (NYSE:DOOR) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to Masonite’s Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. During the presentation, all participants will be in a listen-only mode. After management’s prepared remarks, investors are invited to participate in a question and answer session. Please note that this conference […]
DOOR Price Returns
Continue Researching DOORWant to do more research on Masonite International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch