Masonite International Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DOOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOOR POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DOOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.09% of US stocks.
- DOOR's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 201 days.
- DOOR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 34.23% of US stocks).
DOOR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOOR is 3.24 -- better than 85.64% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 223.28, Masonite International Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.01% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DOOR is more volatile than 26.83% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Masonite International Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CWST, ACIW, HLIO, CBT, and CMD.
- DOOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Masonite International Corp's official web site, go to www.masonite.com.
DOOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$120.21||52-week high||$132.22|
|Prev. close||$124.94||52-week low||$52.26|
|Day high||$124.70||Avg. volume||141,737|
|50-day MA||$121.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.45||Market Cap||2.95B|
Masonite International Corporation Ordinary Shares (Canada) (DOOR) Company Bio
Masonite International is a designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
DOOR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DOOR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Masonite International Corp ranked in the 74th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Masonite International Corp ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.56 years, is 0.34% -- higher than 71.79% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 60.92% of its sector Basic Materials.
- Masonite International Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 24.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DOOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOOR Latest Social Stream
View Full DOOR Social Stream
Latest DOOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Masonite International Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOOR as an investment opportunity.
Masonite International Corporation to Present Virtually at the J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Products Conference
Masonite International Corporation (NYSE: DOOR) today announced that Russ Tiejema, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present virtually at the J.P. Morgan Homebuilding and Building Products Conference on Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Masonite International Corp. (NYSE:DOOR) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 9:00 AM Eastern Time.
How far off is Masonite International Corporation ( NYSE:DOOR ) from its intrinsic value? Using the most recent...
Rating Action: Moody's upgrades Masonite's CFR to Ba1; outlook stableGlobal Credit Research - 26 Apr 2021Approximately $800 million of debt securities affectedNew York, April 26, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service (Moody's) upgraded Masonite International Corporation's (Masonite) Corporate Family Rating to Ba1 from Ba2 and Probability of Default Rating to Ba1-PD from Ba2-PD. Moody's also upgraded the ratings on the company's senior unsecured notes to Ba1 from Ba3. The SGL-1 Speculative Grade Liquidity Rating was maintained.The upgrade of Masonite's Corporate Family Rating to Ba1 reflects Moody's expectation that strong credit metrics seen in 2020 will persist.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Buy Rating for Masonite International
DOOR Price Returns
Continue Researching DOORWant to do more research on Masonite International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch