Masonite International Corp. (DOOR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOOR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DOOR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.38% of US stocks.
- DOOR's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DOOR ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DOOR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DOOR is 3.95 -- better than 87.68% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.59% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, DOOR has reported earnings growth of 76.55%, putting it ahead of 83.49% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be AIRI, TEX, VMI, DLA, and SCHN.
- DOOR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP's official web site, go to www.masonite.com.
DOOR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, DOOR's EV/EBIT ratio is 23.94% lower, now standing at 8.1.
- DOOR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 114 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DOOR.
DOOR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -22.48%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 11.45%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 22.65%.
The table below shows DOOR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DOOR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DOOR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.52% of graded US stocks.
- DOOR's asset turnover comes in at 1.184 -- ranking 14th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- PATK, TREX, and CSTE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DOOR.
The table below shows DOOR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DOOR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOOR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.22||52-week high||$97.45|
|Prev. close||$87.09||52-week low||$65.71|
|Day high||$88.77||Avg. volume||144,220|
|50-day MA||$88.49||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.32||Market Cap||1.91B|
Masonite International Corp. (DOOR) Company Bio
Masonite International is a designer and manufacturer of interior and exterior doors for the residential new construction; the residential repair, renovation and remodeling; and the non-residential building construction markets. The company was founded in 1925 and is based in Tampa, Florida.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOOR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOOR Latest Social Stream
View Full DOOR Social Stream
Latest DOOR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MASONITE INTERNATIONAL CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOOR as an investment opportunity.
Aggressive Stock Portfolio: 12 Stocks Picked by Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 aggressive stocks picked by hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to Aggressive Stock Portfolio: 5 Stocks Picked by Hedge Funds. Aggressive investing isn’t for the faint hearted, especially during the current market turmoil where even the most stable companies are wavering […]
12 Best Bargain Stocks To Buy in March
In this article, we discuss 12 best bargain stocks to buy in March. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Bargain Stocks To Buy in March. Warren Buffett, the successful investor and founder of Berkshire Hathaway, recently stated that he and vice chairman Charlie Munger focus on selecting […]
Masonite International Corporation (NYSE:DOOR) Delivered A Better ROE Than Its Industry
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Masonite International Corporation Reports 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Financial Results; Provides 2023 Outlook
TAMPA, Fla., February 22, 2023--Masonite International Corporation ("Masonite" or "the Company") (NYSE: DOOR) today announced results for the three months and full year ended January 1, 2023.
15 Most Undervalued Small-Cap Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 15 most undervalued small-cap stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Small-Cap Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. Small-cap stocks suffer when financial markets are facing turbulence because investors tend to flee riskier […]
DOOR Price Returns
Continue Researching DOORWant to do more research on Masonite International Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Masonite International Corp (DOOR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...