DouYu International Holdings Limited - ADS (DOYU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DOYU POWR Grades
- DOYU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DOYU is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 30.1428571428571 weeks.
- DOYU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.35% of US stocks).
DOYU Stock Summary
- DOYU's went public 1.84 years ago, making it older than just 3.11% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DouYu International Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about just 8.3% of US stocks.
- DouYu International Holdings Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.69%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DOYU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGR, BRMK, CARG, CLPS, and KRKR.
- Visit DOYU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.douyu.com.
DOYU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DOYU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.22||52-week high||$20.54|
|Prev. close||$3.58||52-week low||$2.89|
|Day high||$3.46||Avg. volume||4,207,479|
|50-day MA||$3.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.17||Market Cap||1.04B|
DouYu International Holdings Limited - ADS (DOYU) Company Bio
DouYu International Holdings Ltd. develops and operates game-centric live streaming platform in China, both on personal computer and mobile apps. The company was founded by Shaojie Chen and Wenming Zhang on April 3, 2014 and is headquartered in Wuhan, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DOYU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DOYU Latest Social Stream
View Full DOYU Social Stream
Latest DOYU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DouYu International Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DOYU as an investment opportunity.
Good morning, trader!
Gainers Cardiff Oncology, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDF) rose 17.3% to $8.27 in pre-market trading after the company announced new data from its Phase 1b/2 trial in KRAS-mutated metastatic colorectal cancer showing "robust objective response rate and progression free survival." TSR, Inc. (NASDAQ: TSRI) rose 15.7% to $12.82 in pre-market trading. The company, last month, said it swung to a quarterly loss. Gold Royalty Corp. (NYSE: GROY) rose 15.1% to $4.74 in pre-market trading. Gold Royalty, Abitibi Royalt
(RTTNews) - DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU) said its board has authorized a share repurchase program. Under the program, the company is authorized to repurchase up to $100 million of its ordinary shares in the form of American depositary shares during a period of up to 12 months beginning August 30, 2021. DouYu plans to use the
DouYu International Holdings Limited ("DouYu" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: DOYU), a leading game-centric live streaming platform in China and a pioneer in the eSports value chain, today announced that its board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to US$100 million of its ordinary shares in the form of American depositary shares during a period of up to 12 months commencing on August 30, 2021, subject to the relevant rules under the Secur
(Bloomberg) -- Tencent Holdings Ltd. has begun re-deploying people and resources toward its own game streaming platform, after China blocked a merger that would have cemented the social media giant’s lead in a $3 billion sector.Tencent proposed combining investees Huya Inc. and DouYu International Holdings Ltd. -- China’s two biggest Twitch-like services -- in 2020, but the country’s antitrust watchdog rejected the deal in July after Beijing stepped up scrutiny of big tech. Now, Tencent has set
DOYU Price Returns