DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DPW POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.89% of US stocks.
- DPW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DPW ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DPW Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -41.53%, Ault Global Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DPW is more volatile than 90.46% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DPW comes in at -121.59% -- higher than that of just 2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Ault Global Holdings Inc are EGO, ACHC, VREX, STNG, and ELVT.
- DPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Ault Global Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.dpwholdings.com.
DPW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DPW's EV/EBIT ratio is 112.5% lower, now standing at -3.1.
- DPW's price/earnings ratio has moved down $1.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DPW.
DPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.67||52-week high||$10.94|
|Prev. close||$2.71||52-week low||$1.44|
|Day high||$2.72||Avg. volume||8,000,032|
|50-day MA||$2.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.26||Market Cap||132.90M|
DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW) Company Bio
DPW Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells power system solutions for the military/aerospace, medical, and industrial-telecommunication industries in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and internationally. The company offers custom power system solutions; high-grade flexibility series power supply products, such as power rectifiers; and value-added services for original equipment manufacturers. It also provides power conversion and distribution equipment, direct current/active current inverters, and uninterrupted power supply (UPS) products; and radio frequency and microwave filters, diplexers, multiplexers, detectors, switch filters, integrated assemblies, and detector logarithmic video amplifiers, as well as provides commercial loans and operates MonthlyInterest.com, an online fintech portal. In addition, the company distributes value added power supply solutions, UPS systems, fans, filters, line cords, and other power-related components; and manufactures specialized electronic systems for the military market. It sells its products directly through its sales force, as well as through independent manufacturer representatives and distributors. The company was formerly known as Digital Power Corporation and changed its name to DPW Holdings, Inc. in December 2017. DPW Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.
DPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DPW Latest Social Stream
View Full DPW Social Stream
Latest DPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Ault Global Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DPW as an investment opportunity.
LAS VEGAS, Jun 16, 2021--Ault Global Holdings Announces Alzamend Neuro (Nasdaq: ALZN) Pricing of Initial Public Offering of 2,500,000 Shares of Common Stock at $5.00 per Share
Ault Global Holdings Announces Ault & Company, Inc. Has Agreed to Acquire 1,000,000 Shares of Its Common Stock
LAS VEGAS, Jun 15, 2021--Ault Global Holdings (NYSE Amex: DPW) Announces Ault and Company, Inc Has Agreed to Acquire 1 Million Shares of Its Common; Shows Confidence in AGH
Ault Global Holdings to Present Today at Annual LD Micro Invitational on Progress with EV Initiatives, Global Defense Business Growth & Fintech Lender
Ault Global Holdings’ Subsidiary, Coolisys Technologies Corp., and ChargeLab, Inc. Enter a Partnership to Support the Launch of Scalable Electric Vehicle (EV) Smart Charging Solutions
Ault Global Holdings’ Coolisys Technologies Corp & ChargeLab Enter Partnership to Support the Launch of Scalable Electric Vehicle (EV) Smart Chargers
Ault Global Holdings (DPW) is likely to make additional investment in Ault Alliance (wholly-owned subsidiary) to expand its technology data center infrastructure in southern Michigan and increase the power capacity to 28MW.The technology data center to provide cloud, high density (Bitcoin and Ethereum Mining), and Enterprise data center services.The Company’s...
DPW Price Returns