DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DPW POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DPW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 51.22% of US stocks.
- DPW's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving up over the last 125 days.
- DPW's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.18% of US stocks).
DPW Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -53.82%, BitNile Holdings Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.3% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DPW's revenue has grown 118.21% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.94% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DPW comes in at -194.38% -- higher than that of just 1.32% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to BitNile Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KALA, RIBT, OEG, USLM, and PAYS.
- DPW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit BitNile Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.dpwholdings.com.
DPW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DPW's EV/EBIT ratio is 91.3% lower, now standing at 1.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DPW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, DPW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DPW.
DPW Growth Metrics
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 232.03%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 281.08%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -99.24%.
The table below shows DPW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DPW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DPW has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 25.11% of graded US stocks.
- DPW's asset turnover comes in at 0.576 -- ranking 131st of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SUNW, GRMN, and CLRD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DPW.
The table below shows DPW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DPW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DPW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.60||52-week high||$7.99|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$1.69||Avg. volume||6,067,581|
|50-day MA||$2.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.57||Market Cap||131.08M|
DPW Holdings, Inc. (DPW) Company Bio
DPW Holdings, Inc., through its subsidiaries, designs, develops, manufactures, and sells power system solutions for the military/aerospace, medical, and industrial-telecommunication industries in North America, Europe, the Middle East, and internationally. The company offers custom power system solutions; high-grade flexibility series power supply products, such as power rectifiers; and value-added services for original equipment manufacturers. It also provides power conversion and distribution equipment, direct current/active current inverters, and uninterrupted power supply (UPS) products; and radio frequency and microwave filters, diplexers, multiplexers, detectors, switch filters, integrated assemblies, and detector logarithmic video amplifiers, as well as provides commercial loans and operates MonthlyInterest.com, an online fintech portal. In addition, the company distributes value added power supply solutions, UPS systems, fans, filters, line cords, and other power-related components; and manufactures specialized electronic systems for the military market. It sells its products directly through its sales force, as well as through independent manufacturer representatives and distributors. The company was formerly known as Digital Power Corporation and changed its name to DPW Holdings, Inc. in December 2017. DPW Holdings, Inc. was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Newport Beach, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DPW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DPW Latest Social Stream
View Full DPW Social Stream
Latest DPW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BitNile Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DPW as an investment opportunity.
NEW YORK, December 15, 2021--Ault Disruptive Technologies Corporation Prices $100 Million Initial Public Offering
LAS VEGAS, December 15, 2021--BitNile Holdings Announces Up to $50 Million Stock Repurchase Program Over Three-Year Period Starting December 15. 2021; Shows Confidence in Growth
BitNile Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: NILE) Completes Name and Stock Ticker Symbol Change from Ault Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: DPW)
LAS VEGAS, December 13, 2021--BitNile Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: NILE) Completes Name and Stock Ticker Symbol Change from Ault Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE American: DPW)
Investment company European Equity Fund, Inc (Current Portfolio) buys STMicroelectronics NV, CRH PLC, Teleperformance SE, Nestle SA, Geberit AG, sells Compagnie de Saint-Gobain SA, Evonik Industries AG, Fresenius Medical Care AG.
Ault Global's (NYSE:DPW) +7% after the Executive Chairman Milton C. Ault, III bought 100,000 shares at $1.67 for $167,000. Post the above transactions, the director now owns 5.93M shares. Shares rallied on Dec. 06 after Executive Chairman Milton C. Ault, III bought 428,000 shares. A look at the company's ownership composition:...
DPW Price Returns