DAQO New Energy Corp. American Depositary Shares, each representing five ordinary shares (DQ): Price and Financial Metrics
DQ Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Daqo New Energy Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.56% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.97% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that DQ's revenue has grown 65.2% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 91.67% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NIU, EXPO, AQMS, ICLK, and QNST.
- Visit DQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dqsolar.com.
DQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
DQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.00||52-week high||$53.49|
|Prev. close||$46.46||52-week low||$21.64|
|Day high||$45.97||Avg. volume||256,201|
|50-day MA||$40.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.67||Market Cap||487.67M|
DAQO New Energy Corp. American Depositary Shares, each representing five ordinary shares (DQ) Company Bio
Daqo New Energy Corp. manufactures and sells polysilicon and wafers in China. It operates through two segments, Polysilicon and Wafers. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Wanzhou, the Peoples Republic of China.