Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ): Price and Financial Metrics
DQ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 176.25, Daqo New Energy Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.57% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Daqo New Energy Corp is higher than it is for about 92.8% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DQ's revenue has grown 92.26% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.31% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Daqo New Energy Corp are NNDM, TRC, GLG, GNUS, and MSGS.
- DQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daqo New Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.dqsolar.com.
DQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$87.91||52-week high||$130.33|
|Prev. close||$85.60||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$88.32||Avg. volume||3,022,441|
|50-day MA||$84.55||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$54.29||Market Cap||6.11B|
Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ) Company Bio
Daqo New Energy Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture and sale of polysilicon products for the solar cell and module manufacturers. It operates through the Polysilicon and Wafer segment. The company was founded by Guang Fu Xu on November 22, 2007 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
DQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DQ Social Stream
Latest DQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daqo New Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DQ as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Daqo New Energy (DQ) closed at $67.92, marking a +1.04% move from the previous day.
Zacks.com featured highlights include: Daqo New Energy, Sleep Number Corp and Mr. Cooper Group
Daqo New Energy (DQ) closed at $75.19 in the latest trading session, marking a -0.41% move from the prior day.
An upturn in demand across major end-markets such as construction and automotive instills optimism in the specialty chemical space. DQ, ASH, ESI, CE and KRA are worth betting on right now.
Thinking about trading options or stock in Kansas City Southern, Nio, Aemetis, Teladoc Health, or Daqo New Energy?
NEW YORK, March 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- InvestorsObserver issues critical PriceWatch Alerts for KSU, NIO, AMTX, TDOC, and DQ. Click a link below then choose between in-depth options trade idea report or a stock score report. Options Report – Ideal trade ideas on up to seven different…
DQ Price Returns