Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DQ POWR Grades
- DQ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- DQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DQ ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DQ Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Daqo New Energy Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.5% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Daqo New Energy Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Daqo New Energy Corp is reporting a growth rate of 410.58%; that's higher than 94.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DBD, OI, BVN, CETX, and CPHI.
- DQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daqo New Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.dqsolar.com.
DQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DQ's price/sales ratio is 22.94% lower, now standing at 4.2.
- Over the past 133 months, DQ's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 3.6.
- Over the past 133 months, DQ's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DQ.
DQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DQ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- DQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 70th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, TDY, and VISL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DQ.
The table below shows DQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.03||52-week high||$90.48|
|Prev. close||$44.07||52-week low||$32.20|
|Day high||$45.90||Avg. volume||1,410,675|
|50-day MA||$42.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$50.29||Market Cap||3.36B|
Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ) Company Bio
Daqo New Energy Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture and sale of polysilicon products for the solar cell and module manufacturers. It operates through the Polysilicon and Wafer segment. The company was founded by Guang Fu Xu on November 22, 2007 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DQ Social Stream
Latest DQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daqo New Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DQ as an investment opportunity.
Daqo (DQ) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Once regarded as too expensive and inefficient, solar energy is now becoming a more viable option for both consumers and businesses.
AdvanSix (ASIX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -1.23% and 3.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Daqo New Energy to Announce Unaudited Results for the Fourth Quarter and Fiscal Year 2021 on February 28, 2022
Daqo New Energy Corp. (NYSE: DQ) ("Daqo New Energy" or the "Company"), a leading manufacturer of high-purity polysilicon for the global solar PV industry, today announced it plans to release its unaudited financial results for the fourth quarter and fiscal year of 2021 ended December 31, 2021 before U.S. markets open on Monday, February 28, 2022.
In the latest trading session, Daqo New Energy (DQ) closed at $40.20, marking a -1.57% move from the previous day.
DQ Price Returns