Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DQ POWR Grades
- DQ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 87.41% of US stocks.
- DQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 29.7142857142857 weeks.
- DQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 1.95% of US stocks).
DQ Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Daqo New Energy Corp is reporting a growth rate of 115.68%; that's higher than 86.31% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Daqo New Energy Corp comes in at 54.38%, a number that bests 89.71% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of Daqo New Energy Corp's share price is greater than that of 93.13% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Daqo New Energy Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be LITE, VCTR, FSM, NOA, and VET.
- DQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daqo New Energy Corp's official web site, go to www.dqsolar.com.
DQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$58.30||52-week high||$130.33|
|Prev. close||$60.36||52-week low||$18.22|
|Day high||$60.78||Avg. volume||2,931,903|
|50-day MA||$67.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$69.73||Market Cap||4.29B|
Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ) Company Bio
Daqo New Energy Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture and sale of polysilicon products for the solar cell and module manufacturers. It operates through the Polysilicon and Wafer segment. The company was founded by Guang Fu Xu on November 22, 2007 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
DQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DQ Social Stream
Latest DQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daqo New Energy Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DQ as an investment opportunity.
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Daqo New Energy Corp...
Polysilicon manufacturer Daqo New Energy has completed its Initial Public Offering (IPO) of its main operational subsidiary Xinjiang Daqo New Energy on the Shanghai Stock Exchanges Sci-Tech innovation board.
The polysilicon producer's stock is seeing big swings following the recent Shanghai IPO for its subsidiary.
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 200-day simple moving average. How should investors react?
Good things could be on the horizon when a stock surpasses the 50-Day simple moving average. How should investors react?
DQ Price Returns