Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DQ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DQ is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DQ's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 1.92% of US stocks).
DQ Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.5, DAQO NEW ENERGY CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about merely 4.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DAQO NEW ENERGY CORP is higher than it is for about just 0.47% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, DAQO NEW ENERGY CORP's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FTCI, LUNG, EVLV, ADN, and AEYE.
- DQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DAQO NEW ENERGY CORP's official web site, go to www.dqsolar.com.
DQ Valuation Summary
- DQ's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 54.17% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.5 over the prior 146 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DQ.
DQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DQ has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.64% of graded US stocks.
- DQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.829 -- ranking 70th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- MTSI, TDY, and VISL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DQ.
The table below shows DQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$53.83||52-week high||$81.10|
|Prev. close||$55.66||52-week low||$32.20|
|Day high||$55.28||Avg. volume||1,529,879|
|50-day MA||$61.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$51.40||Market Cap||4.01B|
Daqo New Energy Corp. ADR (DQ) Company Bio
Daqo New Energy Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture and sale of polysilicon products for the solar cell and module manufacturers. It operates through the Polysilicon and Wafer segment. The company was founded by Guang Fu Xu on November 22, 2007 and is headquartered in Chongqing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DQ Social Stream
Latest DQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAQO NEW ENERGY CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DQ as an investment opportunity.
Daqo New Energy, like many solar energy companies, put up dazzling numbers this past year despite the market uncertainty. On Monday, the Relative Strength Rating for Daqo stock rose to 81, topping a key benchmark. Daqo New Energy is the No. 1 ranked company in the solar energy group, the top ranked group on IBD's list of 197 industries.
Daqo (DQ) could produce exceptional returns because of its solid growth attributes.
See who joins GOOGL and MSFT on this screen of Warren Buffett stocks based on the investing strategy of Berkshire Hathaway's CEO.
Teck Resources (TECK) trims its steelmaking coal sales guidance for the September quarter of 2022 to 5.5-5.9 million tons to reflect the outage at its Elkview steelmaking coal plant.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Daqo New Energy, TravelCenters of America, Covenant Logistics Group, United Natural Foods and Greif
Daqo New Energy, TravelCenters of America, Covenant Logistics Group, United Natural Foods and Greif are part of Zacks Screen of the week article.
DQ Price Returns