Dswiss Inc. (DQWS): Price and Financial Metrics
DQWS Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 39,349.45, DSwiss Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 100% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DSwiss Inc is higher than 99.97% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- DQWS's price/sales ratio is 1,976.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 99.49% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DSwiss Inc are CDAY, EEFT, ROKU, GRA, and FRPT.
- To check out DSwiss Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001652561.
DQWS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DQWS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.37||52-week high||$55.00|
|Prev. close||$20.80||52-week low||$1.00|
|Day high||$11.37||Avg. volume||2,321|
|50-day MA||$0.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||N/A|
Dswiss Inc. (DQWS) Company Bio
DSwiss, Inc. supplies health and beauty products. It offers nutraceutical, skin care, personal care, and eyecare products. Its services include DSwiss Quantum Magnetic Analyzer and Turnkey Private Label Manufacturing Services. The company was founded by Leong Ming Chia on May 28, 2015 and is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
DQWS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DQWS Latest Social Stream
View Full DQWS Social Stream
Latest DQWS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DSwiss Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DQWS as an investment opportunity.
KUALA LUMPUR, MY / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2020 / DSwiss, Inc (OTCPINK:DQWS) today announced that it has ventured into the field of direct-to-consumer DNA Testing.
DQWS Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!