Duke Realty Corporation (DRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRE POWR Grades
- DRE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 8.62% of US stocks).
DRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Duke Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.31% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Duke Realty Corp is higher than it is for about merely 0.12% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 20.32, Duke Realty Corp has a higher such ratio than 93.06% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Duke Realty Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALX, RDI, BTG, BTEGF, and WPM.
- Visit DRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dukerealty.com.
DRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DRE's price/sales ratio is 994.12% higher, now standing at 18.6.
- DRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRE.
DRE Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 52.26%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 39.7%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 1099.25%.
The table below shows DRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 52.7% of graded US stocks.
- DRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.116 -- ranking 176th of 444 Trading stocks.
- CCI, ARCC, and SBAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRE.
The table below shows DRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.60||52-week high||$66.22|
|Prev. close||$56.17||52-week low||$47.03|
|Day high||$57.71||Avg. volume||2,632,236|
|50-day MA||$53.82||Dividend yield||2.01%|
|200-day MA||$55.91||Market Cap||21.38B|
Duke Realty Corporation (DRE) Company Bio
Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates industrial, and medical office space in major metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRE Latest Social Stream
View Full DRE Social Stream
Latest DRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duke Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRE as an investment opportunity.
Duke Realty (DRE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Publicly traded shares of successful companies have long been a way to reliably build wealth, and when you add in dividends, they can provide steady streams of income along the way as well, allowing you to profit from your investment without cashing it in. Below, in alphabetical order, is a look at stocks of five very different companies whose total return has surpassed that of the S&P 500 over the past 10 years. American Tower (NYSE: AMT) is both one of the world's largest real estate investment trusts (REITs) and owner/operators of mobile towers and other infrastructure critical to the vast telecommunications industry.
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Duke Realty (NYSE:DRE) had declared $0.28/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Payable Feb. 28; for shareholders of record Feb. 16; ex-div Feb.
The industrial REIT is coming off a monster year.
DRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|