Duke Realty Corporation (DRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.73% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- DRE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 12.78% of US stocks).
DRE Stock Summary
- Duke Realty Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.53% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Duke Realty Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 10.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Duke Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 93.1% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Duke Realty Corp are AGR, O, ESS, LNT, and NNN.
- Visit DRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dukerealty.com.
DRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DRE's price/sales ratio is 150% higher, now standing at 17.5.
- Over the past 243 months, DRE's price/earnings ratio has gone up $37.5.
- Over the past 243 months, DRE's price/sales ratio has gone up $13.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRE.
DRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.60||52-week high||$49.72|
|Prev. close||$48.81||52-week low||$34.01|
|Day high||$48.93||Avg. volume||1,924,677|
|50-day MA||$46.20||Dividend yield||2.14%|
|200-day MA||$41.13||Market Cap||17.85B|
Duke Realty Corporation (DRE) Company Bio
Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates industrial, and medical office space in major metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
DRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRE Latest Social Stream
View Full DRE Social Stream
Latest DRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duke Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRE as an investment opportunity.
Amid the surging demand for its well-located industrial spaces in the Central Florida market, Duke Realty (DRE) secures lease deal with United States Postal Service.
No summary available.
Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE) is a fine example of that subset of real estate investment trusts (REITs) known as industrial REITs, who focus on properties like warehouses, self-storage centers, factories, and distribution facilities. Indianapolis-based Duke Realty was founded in 1972 and went public in 1993.
Duke Realty (DRE) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Photo by jetcityimage/iStock Editorial via Getty Images In this article, I will discuss a very interesting investment that has been flying under the radar. One of America's largest industrial REITs Duke Realty (DRE) offers investors the possibility to invest in high-growth real estate with limited risks of underperformance. DRE invests...
DRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|