Duke Realty Corporation (DRE): Price and Financial Metrics
DRE Stock Summary
- DRE's went public 32.31 years ago, making it older than 90.13% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Duke Realty Corp is higher than it is for about 95.34% of US stocks.
- DRE's price/sales ratio is 12.74; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.72% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Duke Realty Corp are NNN, MLCO, ARMK, KIM, and STOR.
- Visit DRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dukerealty.com.
DRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
DRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.48||52-week high||$38.49|
|Prev. close||$37.94||52-week low||$29.12|
|Day high||$38.49||Avg. volume||2,322,797|
|50-day MA||$35.45||Dividend yield||2.44%|
|200-day MA||$33.59||Market Cap||14.14B|
Duke Realty Corporation (DRE) Company Bio
Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates industrial, and medical office space in major metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.