Duke Realty Corporation (DRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
DRE Stock Summary
- Duke Realty Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.45% of US equities in our set.
- For DRE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 96.13% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 17.13, Duke Realty Corp has a higher such ratio than 88.88% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LSI, HHC, DCP, HAL, and FRT.
- Visit DRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dukerealty.com.
DRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, DRE's price/sales ratio is 994.12% higher, now standing at 18.6.
- DRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 14.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 22.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRE.
DRE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -6.97%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 25.4%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -31.32%.
The table below shows DRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.73% of graded US stocks.
- DRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.118 -- ranking 169th of 456 Trading stocks.
- LIVE, AFIN, and ALEX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRE.
The table below shows DRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.85||52-week high||$53.72|
|Prev. close||$48.07||52-week low||$36.48|
|Day high||$48.12||Avg. volume||1,799,901|
|50-day MA||$50.75||Dividend yield||2.12%|
|200-day MA||$45.25||Market Cap||18.10B|
Duke Realty Corporation (DRE) Company Bio
Duke Realty Corporation owns and operates industrial, and medical office space in major metropolitan areas. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRE Latest Social Stream
View Full DRE Social Stream
Latest DRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Duke Realty Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRE as an investment opportunity.
Duke Realty (DRE) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy).
INDIANAPOLIS, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Duke Realty Corporation (NYSE: DRE and the company), a leading logistics property real estate investment trust (REIT), announced today that its management will attend the BofA Securities 2021 Global Real Estate Conference being held September 22, 2021. Management will deliver a webcast presentation on Wednesday, September 22nd from 9:45 a.m. to 10:20 a.m. Eastern Time. The link for the complimentary webcast is: https://bofa.veracast.com/webcasts/bofa/globalrealestate2021/ida44t8e.cfm or you can find more details on our investor website at https://investor.dukerealty.com/events-and-presentations/upcoming-events . An audio-only webcast replay will be accessible 24 hours after the conclusion of the live event and a replay will expire on Dece...
Duke Realty's (DRE) recent new leasing and renewal activities highlight solid demand for its high-quality properties that enjoy convenient access to the major highways.
Duke Realty (NYSE: DRE ) has observed the following analyst ratings within the last
Momentum stocks rely on a strategy of buying into strength.
DRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|