Duke Realty Corporation (DRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that DRE has less fluctuation in its price than 95.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Currently, DRE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 8.51% of US dividend stocks.
- Free cash flow for DRE has a compound average growth rate of 40.91%, which is higher than 87.88% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DRE's price: STON, BEBE, EURN, HAPP and CATO.
DRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of DRE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 39.84% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Duke Realty Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Duke Realty Corp offers a higher dividend yield than only 12.95% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -39.84%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than only 11.4% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, DRE has a discount rate lower than only 11.4% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, Duke Realty Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 71.5% of them.
DRE Dividend Chart
DRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DRE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|2||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||6.08%|
|3||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||5.95%|
|4||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||5.31%|
|5||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||4.70%|
|6||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||4.53%|
|7||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||4.33%|
|8||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||4.29%|
|9||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.19%|
|11||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||3.82%|
|12||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||3.81%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.56%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||2.90%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.37%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.32%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.22%|
|19||DCT||DCT Industrial Trust Inc||2.09%|
|20||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.05%|
|21||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||1.82%|
|22||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||1.75%|