Duke Realty Corporation (DRE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that DRE has less volatility in its price than 96.8% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Currently, DRE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than only 8.03% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with DRE's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SALT, YIN, CNX, SHEN and NGVC.
DRE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Duke Realty Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.98% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Duke Realty Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Real Estate sector, Duke Realty Corp offers a higher dividend yield than merely 13.64% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Real Estate sector, the expected return of -31.98%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than merely 10.61% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Duke Realty Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than merely 10.61% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Real Estate sector, DRE's equity discount rate is less than 68.18% of those stocks.
DRE Dividend Chart
DRE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DRE Dividends vs. Peers
|1||PLYM||Plymouth Industrial REIT, Inc.||10.07%|
|2||CSAL||Com Sls Lease Cn||8.48%|
|3||JCAP||Jernigan Capital, Inc.||7.44%|
|4||ILPT||Industrial Logistics Properties Trust of Beneficial Interest||6.97%|
|5||STAG||Stag Industrial, Inc.||5.26%|
|6||MNR||Monmouth Real Estate Investment Corporation||5.15%|
|7||IIPR||Innovative Industrial Properties, Inc.||4.75%|
|8||CUBE||CubeSmart Common Shares||4.74%|
|9||NSA||National Storage Affiliates Trust Common Shares of Beneficial Interest||4.47%|
|10||LSI||Life Storage, Inc.||4.45%|
|11||RYN||Rayonier Inc. REIT||4.37%|
|13||EXR||Extra Space Storage Inc||3.81%|
|14||CMCT||CIM Commercial Trust Corporation||2.92%|
|15||DRE||Duke Realty Corporation||2.75%|
|16||FR||First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.||2.63%|
|17||EGP||EastGroup Properties, Inc.||2.54%|
|19||COLD||Americold Realty Trust Common Shares||2.38%|
|20||REXR||Rexford Industrial Realty, Inc.||2.17%|
|21||TRNO||Terreno Realty Corporation||2.10%|
|22||DCT||DCT Industrial Trust Inc||2.09%|