Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI): Price and Financial Metrics
DRI Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $18,697,418,115, Darden Restaurants Inc has a greater market value than 87.77% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DRI is currently 34.7, higher than 85.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Darden Restaurants Inc comes in at -29.42%, a number that bests merely 13.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FWONA, NUE, CBOE, H, and CGC.
- DRI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Darden Restaurants Inc's official web site, go to www.darden.com.
DRI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.02||52-week high||$149.73|
|Prev. close||$145.09||52-week low||$61.21|
|Day high||$145.35||Avg. volume||1,569,288|
|50-day MA||$140.25||Dividend yield||2.43%|
|200-day MA||$110.68||Market Cap||18.77B|
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Company Bio
Darden Restaurants owns and operates restaurants under the Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Eddie V's, and Yard House brand names. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
DRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Darden Restaurants Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Darden Restaurants Inc ranked in the 12th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 92%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DRI, they are:
- Darden Restaurants Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 31 -- greater than 90.9% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Darden Restaurants Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -4.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of just 12.89% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 12. This value is greater than 69.69% stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DRI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRI Latest Social Stream
View Full DRI Social Stream
Latest DRI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Darden Restaurants Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRI as an investment opportunity.
Dave & Buster's (PLAY) continues to focus on reopening stores across the country, recovering sales at stores hurt by coronavirus-induced shutdowns.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Darden Restaurants, Jack in the Box and Chuy's Holdings
The restaurant industry is finally showing signs of recovery with both sales and hiring picking up. This has been helping companies like Starbucks (SBUX), Jack In The Box (JACK) and Yum Brands(YUM).
When constructing retirement portfolios, investors ought to consider these 10 foundational stocks.
Darden (DRI) is benefiting from Cheddar's business model transformation, robust earnings surprise history, sales building efforts and strong liquidity.
DRI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|