Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI): Price and Financial Metrics
DRI Stock Summary
- Darden Restaurants Inc's market capitalization of $13,522,858,584 is ahead of 87.09% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 438.46%, Darden Restaurants Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.2% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Darden Restaurants Inc's share price is greater than that of only 8.67% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JBHT, UHS, EXPD, AFG, and KSU.
- Visit DRI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.darden.com.
DRI Stock Price Chart More Charts
DRI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.71||52-week high||$128.41|
|Prev. close||$122.27||52-week low||$106.75|
|Day high||$122.63||Avg. volume||1,499,884|
|50-day MA||$115.41||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$117.94||Market Cap||14.92B|
Darden Restaurants, Inc. (DRI) Company Bio
Darden Restaurants owns and operates restaurants under the Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Bahama Breeze, Seasons 52, The Capital Grille, Eddie V's, and Yard House brand names. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Orlando, Florida.
DRI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Darden Restaurants Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Darden Restaurants Inc ranked in the 60st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 14.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Darden Restaurants Inc, consider:
- Darden Restaurants Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- DRI's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Darden Restaurants Inc experienced a tax rate of about 3% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 20.01% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|