DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRIO POWR Grades
- DRIO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 31.21% of US stocks.
- DRIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 155 days.
- DRIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DRIO Stock Summary
- For DRIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 5.57% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for DarioHealth Corp; that's greater than it is for just 9.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DarioHealth Corp comes in at 127.1%, a number that bests 94.38% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DarioHealth Corp are VERI, BSGM, NVTA, BEEM, and COUP.
- DRIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DarioHealth Corp's official web site, go to mydario.com.
DRIO Valuation Summary
- DRIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.3; this is 111.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 101 months, DRIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.
- DRIO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRIO.
DRIO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 427.49%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -79.65%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 495.17%.
The table below shows DRIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.68% of graded US stocks.
- DRIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 147th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SPNE, ATRI, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRIO.
The table below shows DRIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.29||52-week high||$31.85|
|Prev. close||$10.36||52-week low||$9.92|
|Day high||$10.67||Avg. volume||113,760|
|50-day MA||$14.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.95||Market Cap||170.57M|
DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) Company Bio
DarioHealth Corp., a digital health company, develops and commercializes patented and proprietary technologies providing consumers with laboratory-testing capabilities using smart phones and other mobile devices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Canada. The company's flagship product, Dario, also known as Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution, is a mobile, real-time, cloud-based, diabetes management solution based on a software application combined with Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System, a pocket-sized, blood glucose monitoring device. It offers DarioEngage software platform, where the company digitally engages with Dario users and assists them in monitoring their chronic illnesses, as well as provides them with coaching, support, digital communications; and real time alerts, trends, and pattern analysis. DarioHealth Corp. markets its products directly to consumer cash sales, as well as retail pharmacy, hospitals, and distributors; and through online. The company was formerly known as LabStyle Innovations Corp. and changed its name to DarioHealth Corp. in July 2016. DarioHealth Corp. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DRIO Social Stream
Latest DRIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DarioHealth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRIO as an investment opportunity.
DarioHealth (NASDAQ:DRIO) has won two new contracts to provide its digital therapeutics beginning in Q1. The new clients include a large Northeast regional employer in the finance industry set to deploy Dario's full suite of solutions, and a Northeast regional employer in the food industry contracted to deploy Dario's digital...
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced two new contracts today to provide its highly personalized digital therapeutics beginning in the first quarter of 2022.
E ratio of -2.80.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced a new strategic partnership with a leading employer benefits brokerage (the "Partner") to sell its digital therapeutic solutions for diabetes, hypertension and musculoskeletal health as part of a new premier employee health benefits product for small businesses. The product will be made available to the Partner's more than 2,300 clients beginning in early 2022.
Equities research analysts expect that DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:DRIO) will post earnings of ($1.13) per share for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Two analysts have issued estimates for DarioHealths earnings. The highest EPS estimate is ($1.01) and the lowest is ($1.31). DarioHealth posted earnings of ($1.06) per share during the same quarter last year, which 
DRIO Price Returns