DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO): Price and Financial Metrics
DRIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.41||52-week high||$6.78|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.68|
|Day high||$1.42||Avg. volume||147,821|
|50-day MA||$1.98||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.32||Market Cap||38.37M|
DRIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRIO POWR Grades
- DRIO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.46% of US stocks.
- DRIO's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DRIO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.87% of US stocks).
DRIO Stock Summary
- DRIO has a higher market value than only 12.41% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $29,119,697.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.54, DARIOHEALTH CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 19.98% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DARIOHEALTH CORP comes in at -12.39%, a number that bests just 19.41% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MODN, ARLO, PD, NRGV, and ENPH.
- Visit DRIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to mydario.com.
DRIO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DRIO's price/sales ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 1.5.
- DRIO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 128 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRIO.
DRIO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -198.41%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -74.04%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 461.8%.
The table below shows DRIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.68% of graded US stocks.
- DRIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 147th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SPNE, ATRI, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRIO.
The table below shows DRIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) Company Bio
DarioHealth Corp., a digital health company, develops and commercializes patented and proprietary technologies providing consumers with laboratory-testing capabilities using smart phones and other mobile devices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Canada. The company's flagship product, Dario, also known as Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution, is a mobile, real-time, cloud-based, diabetes management solution based on a software application combined with Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System, a pocket-sized, blood glucose monitoring device. It offers DarioEngage software platform, where the company digitally engages with Dario users and assists them in monitoring their chronic illnesses, as well as provides them with coaching, support, digital communications; and real time alerts, trends, and pattern analysis. DarioHealth Corp. markets its products directly to consumer cash sales, as well as retail pharmacy, hospitals, and distributors; and through online. The company was formerly known as LabStyle Innovations Corp. and changed its name to DarioHealth Corp. in July 2016. DarioHealth Corp. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
DRIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DRIO Social Stream
Latest DRIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DARIOHEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRIO as an investment opportunity.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) ("Dario" or the "Company"), a leader in the global digital health market, announced today two new analyses recently presented by Sanofi U.S. demonstrating two mediators associated with improved clinical and economic in Dario users.
Dario Publishes New Research Demonstrating that Dario Users That Increased Physical Activity Can Maintain Reduced Blood Glucose
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) ("Dario" or the "Company"), a leader in the global digital health market, announced new research presented at the Diabetes Technology Society 2023 Meeting on November 7, 2023. The new research demonstrated the value of associating physical activity tracking alongside blood sugar tracking for people living with diabetes and pre-diabetes.
The latest analyst coverage could presage a bad day for DarioHealth Corp. ( NASDAQ:DRIO ), with the analysts making...
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) ("Dario" or the "Company"), a leader in the global digital health market, today reported financial results for the third quarter 2023 and provided a corporate and commercial update.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) ("Dario" or the "Company"), a leader in the global digital health market, announced the launch of a new smart blood sugar meter for Apple iPhone 15 users to support ongoing engagement with new and existing members.
DRIO Price Returns