DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRIO POWR Grades
- DRIO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 63.58% of US stocks.
- DRIO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DRIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DRIO Stock Summary
- For DRIO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.66% of US equities we're observing.
- With a price/sales ratio of 24.06, DarioHealth Corp has a higher such ratio than 91.4% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DRIO comes in at -40.79% -- higher than that of just 7.08% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DarioHealth Corp are DCTH, RLAY, NERV, WATT, and PI.
- DRIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DarioHealth Corp's official web site, go to mydario.com.
DRIO Valuation Summary
- DRIO's price/sales ratio is 25.4; this is 605.56% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 100 months, DRIO's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- DRIO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 100 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRIO.
DRIO Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -97.51%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -192.92%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -94.44%.
The table below shows DRIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.62||52-week high||$31.85|
|Prev. close||$14.71||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$15.10||Avg. volume||271,128|
|50-day MA||$18.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$18.10||Market Cap||227.24M|
DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) Company Bio
DarioHealth Corp., a digital health company, develops and commercializes patented and proprietary technologies providing consumers with laboratory-testing capabilities using smart phones and other mobile devices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Canada. The company's flagship product, Dario, also known as Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution, is a mobile, real-time, cloud-based, diabetes management solution based on a software application combined with Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System, a pocket-sized, blood glucose monitoring device. It offers DarioEngage software platform, where the company digitally engages with Dario users and assists them in monitoring their chronic illnesses, as well as provides them with coaching, support, digital communications; and real time alerts, trends, and pattern analysis. DarioHealth Corp. markets its products directly to consumer cash sales, as well as retail pharmacy, hospitals, and distributors; and through online. The company was formerly known as LabStyle Innovations Corp. and changed its name to DarioHealth Corp. in July 2016. DarioHealth Corp. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
DRIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DRIO Social Stream
Latest DRIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DarioHealth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRIO as an investment opportunity.
Marko Geber/DigitalVision via Getty Images DarioHealth (DRIO) launches its digital behavioral health solution that now includes Workplace Options services for its global users. WPO is the largest independent provider of integrated employee wellbeing solutions around the world. "We are thrilled to launch our digital behavioral health platform in partnership with...
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ: DRIO), a pioneer in the global digital therapeutics market, today announced the launch of its digital behavioral health solution that now includes Workplace Options (WPO) services for its global users. WPO is the largest independent provider of integrated employee wellbeing solutions around the world.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a pioneer in the global digital therapeutics market, today announced it has been selected as a digital health provider by Alabama Regional Medical Services (ARMS), a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) accredited by The Joint Commission and designated as a Primary Care Medical Home serving patients in Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, and Blount counties.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:DRIO READ THE FULL DRIO RESEARCH REPORT Revenue Opportunities On July 12, 2021, DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:DRIO) announced the closure of three new employer client contracts derived from wayForward relationship. Average revenue per user for these contracts is expected to be in the low single digit range; however, the agreements were unexpected and provide an
DarioHealth Chief Medical Officer Omar Manejwala, M.D., to Present on the Role of Digital Therapeutics in Post-Pandemic Healthcare at DTx Europe
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced Chief Medical Officer Omar Manejwala, M.D. will present "Rebalancing: Digital Therapeutics in a Post-Pandemic Healthcare System" during the virtual conference DTx Europe on July 14th at 5:55 a.m. EST.
DRIO Price Returns