DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRIO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DRIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 45.07% of US stocks.
- DRIO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- DRIO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
DRIO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for DarioHealth Corp is higher than it is for about merely 5.15% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.05%, DarioHealth Corp's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.55% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRIO's revenue has grown 170.76% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DarioHealth Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be UCL, BSGM, COUP, VCEL, and PLUG.
- DRIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DarioHealth Corp's official web site, go to mydario.com.
DRIO Valuation Summary
- DRIO's EV/EBIT ratio is -3.3; this is 111.26% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 101 months, DRIO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 1.
- DRIO's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 101 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRIO.
DRIO Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 412.9%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -137.47%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 427.49%.
The table below shows DRIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.68% of graded US stocks.
- DRIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 147th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SPNE, ATRI, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRIO.
The table below shows DRIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.14||52-week high||$21.68|
|Prev. close||$5.53||52-week low||$4.11|
|Day high||$6.29||Avg. volume||236,665|
|50-day MA||$5.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.06||Market Cap||135.00M|
DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) Company Bio
DarioHealth Corp., a digital health company, develops and commercializes patented and proprietary technologies providing consumers with laboratory-testing capabilities using smart phones and other mobile devices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Canada. The company's flagship product, Dario, also known as Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution, is a mobile, real-time, cloud-based, diabetes management solution based on a software application combined with Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System, a pocket-sized, blood glucose monitoring device. It offers DarioEngage software platform, where the company digitally engages with Dario users and assists them in monitoring their chronic illnesses, as well as provides them with coaching, support, digital communications; and real time alerts, trends, and pattern analysis. DarioHealth Corp. markets its products directly to consumer cash sales, as well as retail pharmacy, hospitals, and distributors; and through online. The company was formerly known as LabStyle Innovations Corp. and changed its name to DarioHealth Corp. in July 2016. DarioHealth Corp. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DRIO Social Stream
Latest DRIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DarioHealth Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRIO as an investment opportunity.
In a report released yesterday, Rakhit Rahul from LifeSci Capital maintained a Buy rating on DarioHealth (DRIO – Research Report), with a price target of $31.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $8.80, close to its 52-week low of $7.56. According to TipRanks.com, Rahul has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -29.5% and a 0.0% success rate. Rahul covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mountain Crest Acquisition II, Nano-X Imaging, and Lucira Health. Currently, the analyst consensus on DarioHealth is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $22.50, a 164.1% upside from current levels.
DarioHealth Publishes Clinical Outcomes Demonstrating the Impact of Using a Single Digital Therapeutics Platform for Multiple Conditions
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced the publication of a retrospective, real-world study demonstrating the impact of managing blood pressure and diabetes together on the same digital platform in the leading peer-reviewed journal for digital medicine and health, the Journal of Medical Internet Research.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, today announced several new contracts to deliver its digital therapeutics solutions for four new employers. The new accounts are expected to launch during the first and second quarters of 2022.
By John Vandermosten, CFA NASDAQ:DRIO READ THE FULL DRIO RESEARCH REPORT Since Our Last Update Since our last update , DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:DRIO) had issued a number of press releases. Five employer contracts, a contract with a provider, a benefits brokerage, and a large regional health plan were signed since mid-November. Dario hosted an Investor Webinar on January 19, 2022 highlighting
The big shareholder groups in DarioHealth Corp. ( NASDAQ:DRIO ) have power over the company. Large companies usually...
DRIO Price Returns