DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRIO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DRIO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.4% of US stocks.
- DRIO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DRIO ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
DRIO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 6,900.84%, DARIOHEALTH CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 99.45% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRIO's revenue has grown 62.24% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 86.1% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DRIO comes in at -54.93% -- higher than that of merely 10.03% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DARIOHEALTH CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be ZUO, INTA, LUCD, DOMO, and STXS.
- DRIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DARIOHEALTH CORP's official web site, go to mydario.com.
DRIO Valuation Summary
- DRIO's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 16% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DRIO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 116 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRIO.
DRIO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 216.97%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -94.33%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -129.88%.
The table below shows DRIO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRIO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRIO has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.68% of graded US stocks.
- DRIO's asset turnover comes in at 0.156 -- ranking 147th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- SPNE, ATRI, and ICAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRIO.
The table below shows DRIO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.75||52-week high||$15.00|
|Prev. close||$4.82||52-week low||$3.66|
|Day high||$4.84||Avg. volume||213,727|
|50-day MA||$4.64||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.56||Market Cap||110.65M|
DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO) Company Bio
DarioHealth Corp., a digital health company, develops and commercializes patented and proprietary technologies providing consumers with laboratory-testing capabilities using smart phones and other mobile devices in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Canada. The company's flagship product, Dario, also known as Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution, is a mobile, real-time, cloud-based, diabetes management solution based on a software application combined with Dario Blood Glucose Monitoring System, a pocket-sized, blood glucose monitoring device. It offers DarioEngage software platform, where the company digitally engages with Dario users and assists them in monitoring their chronic illnesses, as well as provides them with coaching, support, digital communications; and real time alerts, trends, and pattern analysis. DarioHealth Corp. markets its products directly to consumer cash sales, as well as retail pharmacy, hospitals, and distributors; and through online. The company was formerly known as LabStyle Innovations Corp. and changed its name to DarioHealth Corp. in July 2016. DarioHealth Corp. was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Caesarea, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRIO Latest Social Stream
View Full DRIO Social Stream
Latest DRIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DARIOHEALTH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRIO as an investment opportunity.
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) (the "Company"), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced today that two employers selected Dario as part of an offering from a leading benefits brokerage partner that Dario had previously announced (the "Partner"). The employers will deploy Dario's solutions to help improve the cardiometabolic and musculoskeletal health of employees beginning in the first quarter of 2023.
In Tuesday’s session, DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:DRIO) marked $4.91 per share, up from $3.92 in the previous session. While DarioHealth Corp. has overperformed by 25.26%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, DRIO fell by -70.60%, with highs and lows ranging from $17.29 to $3.66, whereas […]
DarioHealth Corp. (Nasdaq: DRIO) (the "Company"), a leader in the global digital therapeutics (DTx) market, announced today that management will participate at the following conferences:
Why Opiant Pharmaceuticals Shares Are Trading Higher By 115%? Here Are 67 Stocks Moving In Tuesday''s Mid-Day Session
Gainers SenesTech, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNES ) shares surged 91.7% to $0.2751. SenesTech reported a 1-for-20 reverse stock split. Pineapple Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: PEGY ) shares jumped 45% to $3.41 after the company reported Q3 financial results. Siyata Mobile Inc. (NASDAQ: SYTA ) rose 37.2% to $0.2264 after jumping around 27% on Monday. Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TENX ) gained 36% to $0.1262. Graphex Group Limited (NYSE: GRFX ) rose 33.4% to $1.39 after dropping over 5% on Monday. Energy Vault Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: NRGV ) surged 31% to $4.25. InMed Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: INM ) gained 30.5% to $3.63. InMed Pharmaceuticals recently posted a Q1 loss of $4.06 per share. Sea Limited (NYSE: SE ) shares gained 28.7% to $58.98 after the company reported better-than-expected Q3 results. Aze...
DarioHealth Corp. (NASDAQ:NASDAQ:DRIO) Q3 2022 Results Conference Call November 15, 2022 8:30 AM ET Company Participants Glenn Garmont - IR Erez Raphael - CEO Rick Anderson - President…
DRIO Price Returns