Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
DRNA Stock Summary
- DRNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 293.6 -- higher than 86.62% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 122.06%, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.75% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 587.36%, a number that bests 98.77% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc are QURE, PRQR, ASMB, CNCE, and ZYME.
- DRNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.dicerna.com.
DRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.74||52-week high||$29.90|
|Prev. close||$27.83||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$28.90||Avg. volume||807,299|
|50-day MA||$26.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.92||Market Cap||2.19B|
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Company Bio
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments for rare inherited diseases involving the liver and for cancers that are genetically defined. The Company is using its proprietary RNA interference technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
DRNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 98th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 11.88% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -5,636.35. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 0.04% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full DRNA Social Stream
Latest DRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRNA as an investment opportunity.
Royalty Pharma plc (NASDAQ: RPRX ) has acquired Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's (NASDAQ: DRNA ) royalty interest in Oxlumo (lumasiran) for an upfront cash payment of $180 million and up to $60 million in contingent sales-based milestone payments. The FDA and European Medicines Agency have approved … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Dicerna to receive $180 million upfront and up to $60 million in potential additional milestone payments NEW YORK and LEXINGTON, Mass., April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Royalty Pharma plc (Nasdaq: RPRX) (“Royalty Pharma”) and Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRNA) (“Dicerna”) today announced that Royalty Pharma has acquired Dicerna’s royalty interest in OXLUMO™ (lumasiran) for an upfront cash payment of $180 million and up to $60 million in contingent sales-based milestone payments. OXLUMO, which has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and European Medicines Agency (EMA) for the treatment of primary hyperoxaluria (PH) type 1, is marketed by Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“Alnylam”). “We are very pleased to have entered into this agreement with Royalty Ph...
Dicerna today announced that Royalty Pharma has acquired Dicerna’s royalty interest in OXLUMO™ (lumasiran) for up to $240 million.
Announcing new preclinical data, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals ([[DRNA]] +3.0%) said that its GalXC-Plus™ RNAi technology had the potential to deliver a ‘deep and sustained’ messenger RNA (mRNA) knockdown against specific gene targets in the Central Nervous System.Rather than targeting the proteins synthesized by genes, Ribonucleic acid interference, or RNAi silences the...
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DRNA) has announced new data from preclinical studies of its GalXC-Plus RNAi technology …
DRNA Price Returns
Continue Researching DRNAWant to do more research on Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!