Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
DRNA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 53.65, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 97.54% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,845.99%, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.25% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRNA's revenue has grown 287.05% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 97.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CKPT, CCXI, APTX, SRRK, and XLRN.
- Visit DRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dicerna.com.
DRNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.00||52-week high||$27.68|
|Prev. close||$18.10||52-week low||$10.70|
|Day high||$19.22||Avg. volume||708,328|
|50-day MA||$18.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.91||Market Cap||1.40B|
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Company Bio
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments for rare inherited diseases involving the liver and for cancers that are genetically defined. The Company is using its proprietary RNA interference technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.