Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
DRNA Stock Summary
- For DRNA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 10.65% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 857.34%, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.03% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at 610.22%, a number that bests 98.53% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRNA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SYRS, ZYME, AGIO, CNCE, and AUTL.
- Visit DRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dicerna.com.
DRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.70||52-week high||$29.45|
|Prev. close||$28.31||52-week low||$11.75|
|Day high||$28.24||Avg. volume||770,711|
|50-day MA||$24.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.20||Market Cap||2.00B|
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Company Bio
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments for rare inherited diseases involving the liver and for cancers that are genetically defined. The Company is using its proprietary RNA interference technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
DRNA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DRNA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc ranked in the 100th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 92198.5%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 7.15% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- DRNA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.7% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Healthcare), this tax rate is higher than just 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full DRNA Social Stream
Latest DRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRNA as an investment opportunity.
LEXINGTON, Mass.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: DRNA) (the “Company” or “Dicerna”), a leading developer of investigational ribonucleic acid interference (RNAi) therapeutics, today announced that the Company will release its financial results for the full year ended Dec. 31, 2020 after market close on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021. Management will host a conference call at 4:30… Read More »Dicerna to Report Full Year 2020 Financial Results on Feb. 25, 2021
Dicerna announced that Douglas M. Fambrough, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer, will participate in two upcoming investor conferences.
Dicerna will release its fourth quarter and full year 2020 financial results after market close on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2021.
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (DRNA) is a small biopharma in the cutting-edge RNAi space. Dicerna has yet to get a product to market, but its close competitor Alnylam has proven the market relevance of RNAi technology, and Dicerna already has some positive Phase 3 results in its lead internal product. In this...
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: DRNA) initiates patient dosing in Phase 1 PHYOX 4 trial evaluating its lead candidate, nedosiran, to treat primary hyperoxaluria, a rare condition characterized by the recurrent kidney and bladder stones. The condition often results in end-stage renal disease. The study will evaluate the safety and efficacy of a single dose of nedosiran and assess the proportion of participants achieving more than a 30% decrease from baseline in 24-hour urinary oxalate on two consecutive visits. The trial is expected to enroll six participants aged six years and above, and results are expected in mid-2021. PHYOX4 participants who respond to treatment with nedosiran and complete the trial are eligible to enroll in the Company's PHYOX3 trial, an ongoing open-label exte...
DRNA Price Returns
Continue Researching DRNAWant to do more research on Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!