Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRNA POWR Grades
- DRNA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.33% of US stocks.
- DRNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- DRNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
DRNA Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DRNA is currently 58.3, higher than 91.91% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 187.9%, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.02% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRNA's revenue has grown 99.54% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 93.35% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SLDB, RARE, SRRK, MORF, and RGNX.
- DRNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.dicerna.com.
DRNA Valuation Summary
- DRNA's price/earnings ratio is -12.4; this is 133.97% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DRNA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 24.2 over the prior 92 months.
- Over the past 92 months, DRNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 29.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRNA.
DRNA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 16.72%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 224.45%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 304.19%.
The table below shows DRNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRNA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRNA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 61.82% of graded US stocks.
- DRNA's asset turnover comes in at 0.246 -- ranking 181st of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- CASI, ONVO, and CPHI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRNA.
The table below shows DRNA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.77||52-week high||$40.14|
|Prev. close||$20.87||52-week low||$18.78|
|Day high||$21.00||Avg. volume||839,594|
|50-day MA||$20.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.49||Market Cap||1.61B|
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Company Bio
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments for rare inherited diseases involving the liver and for cancers that are genetically defined. The Company is using its proprietary RNA interference technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full DRNA Social Stream
Latest DRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRNA as an investment opportunity.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
LEXINGTON, Mass., October 15, 2021--Dicerna announced an abstract on clinical data from the PHYOX™2 trial of nedosiran has been accepted as a late-breaker poster presentation at ASN.
Dicerna Announces Poster Presentations at American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases (AASLD) The Liver Meeting® 2021 in November
LEXINGTON, Mass., October 14, 2021--Dicerna announced that two abstracts related to the Company’s clinical development programs have been accepted for poster presentations at AASLD.
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals} stock has undergone multiple analysts rating changes in the recent past. Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research on 10/12/2021. In a note to investors, the firm issued a new rating of Buy. The analysts previously had rating of Hold. The post Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:DRNA) Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research to Buy appeared first on .
A look at the shareholders of Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DRNA ) can tell us which group is most powerful...
DRNA Price Returns
Continue Researching DRNAWant to do more research on Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch