Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRNA POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where DRNA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 74.64% of US stocks.
- DRNA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- DRNA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.04% of US stocks).
DRNA Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 16.13, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc has a higher such ratio than 87.75% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 118.05%, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.72% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DRNA's revenue has grown 224.45% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 96.89% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be XNCR, XENE, MPX, RGNX, and PLAN.
- Visit DRNA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dicerna.com.
DRNA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DRNA's price/sales ratio is 350% higher, now standing at 16.2.
- Over the past 91 months, DRNA's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 17.7.
- Over the past 91 months, DRNA's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRNA.
DRNA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -35.18%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -169.6%.
The table below shows DRNA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRNA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.90||52-week high||$40.14|
|Prev. close||$36.94||52-week low||$16.50|
|Day high||$37.29||Avg. volume||762,803|
|50-day MA||$35.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.77||Market Cap||2.84B|
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (DRNA) Company Bio
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of innovative treatments for rare inherited diseases involving the liver and for cancers that are genetically defined. The Company is using its proprietary RNA interference technology platform to build a broad pipeline in these therapeutic areas. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
DRNA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRNA Latest Social Stream
View Full DRNA Social Stream
Latest DRNA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRNA as an investment opportunity.
LEXINGTON, Mass., August 02, 2021--Dicerna announced that the Company will release its second quarter 2021 financial results before market open on Monday, Aug. 9, 2021.
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (DRNA) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Dicerna Announces FDA Clearance of Investigational New Drug (IND) Application for DCR-AUD for the Treatment of Alcohol Use Disorder
LEXINGTON, Mass., July 29, 2021--Dicerna announced the FDA clearance of its IND application for DCR-AUD for the treatment of alcohol use disorder.
alexsl/iStock via Getty Images Having closed at the highest level since early 2014 on Tuesday, Dicerna Pharmaceuticals (DRNA) dropped ~3.8% today after the company announced interim data for belcesiran in Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency-associated liver disease ((AATLD)). Despite the “numerically inferior” mean maximum serum AAT reductions in the Phase 1 trial, RBC analyst Luca Issi...
Dicerna Announces Interim Results From Phase 1 Trial of Belcesiran for Treatment of Alpha-1 Antitrypsin Deficiency-Associated Liver Disease
LEXINGTON, Mass., July 21, 2021--Dicerna announced interim results from its Phase 1 trial of belcesiran for treatment of alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency-associated liver disease.
DRNA Price Returns
Continue Researching DRNAWant to do more research on Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc (DRNA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch