Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRQ POWR Grades
- DRQ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 70.88% of US stocks.
- DRQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- DRQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.13% of US stocks).
DRQ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dril-Quip Inc is higher than 87.33% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For DRQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 8.13% of US equities we're observing.
- DRQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 8.63% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dril-Quip Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CLS, FLNT, CRON, JMIA, and DRTT.
- DRQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dril-Quip Inc's official web site, go to www.dril-quip.com.
DRQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DRQ's price/sales ratio is 66.67% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- DRQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 41.3 over the prior 243 months.
- DRQ's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRQ.
DRQ Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 5.46%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at -53.59%.
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -30.69%.
The table below shows DRQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.88% of graded US stocks.
- DRQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.299 -- ranking 98th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, LII, and FET are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRQ.
The table below shows DRQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.42||52-week high||$40.62|
|Prev. close||$23.23||52-week low||$22.25|
|Day high||$24.59||Avg. volume||214,129|
|50-day MA||$25.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.63||Market Cap||865.23M|
Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ) Company Bio
Dril-Quip Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services engineered offshore drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment, and severe service applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DRQ Social Stream
Latest DRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dril-Quip Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRQ as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, Sept. 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) (the “Company” or “Dril-Quip”) announced today that its Board of Directors has appointed Jeffrey J. Bird as its President and Chief Executive Officer, and elected him to the Board, both effective as of January 1, 2022 to replace Blake T. DeBerry, who will step down at that time. Mr. DeBerry will continue to serve as Chief Executive Officer and as a member of the Board until December 31, 2021. John Lovoi, Dril-Quip’s Board Ch
Dril-Quip (NYSE:DRQ) adds US$61m to market cap in the past 7 days, though investors from five years ago are still down 55%
Statistically speaking, long term investing is a profitable endeavour. But unfortunately, some companies simply don't...
Heartland Advisors, an investment management firm, published its “Heartland Value Plus Fund” second-quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A quarterly portfolio return of 3.35% was recorded by the fund’s Institutional Class for the second quarter of 2021, trailing the Russell 2000® Value Index that delivered a 4.56% return […]
HOUSTON, Aug. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) (the 'Company’ or ‘Dril-Quip’) announced that it was presented with a Spotlight on New Technology Award by the 2021 Offshore Technology Conference (OTC) today for its BADGeR™ Specialty Casing Connector. The BADGeR™ is a high-performance, gas tight casing connector that features superior fatigue performance and anti-rotation keys to allow for hands-free make-up. These benefits provide quicker connection times and allow for few
HOUSTON, Aug. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) (the “Company” or “Dril-Quip”) has formally launched its Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) platform on its website https://www.dril-quip.com/environmental-social-governance.html. The updated internet site further reinforces the Company’s commitment towards corporate social responsibility across its operations worldwide and outlines the ongoing environmental and social initiatives the Company has undertaken in support
DRQ Price Returns