Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
DRQ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dril-Quip Inc is higher than 96.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- DRQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 7.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dril-Quip Inc is reporting a growth rate of 312.41%; that's higher than 95.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dril-Quip Inc are USAS, ARTW, CLS, ORBC, and SGMS.
- Visit DRQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dril-quip.com.
DRQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
DRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.51||52-week high||$56.71|
|Prev. close||$45.64||52-week low||$26.62|
|Day high||$46.16||Avg. volume||410,809|
|50-day MA||$45.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$45.73||Market Cap||1.65B|
Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ) Company Bio
Dril-Quip Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services engineered offshore drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment, and severe service applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Houston, Texas.