Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRQ POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DRQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.66% of US stocks.
- DRQ's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DRQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.25% of US stocks).
DRQ Stock Summary
- For DRQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 8.3% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for DRIL-QUIP INC; that's greater than it is for merely 9.32% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DRQ comes in at 5.68% -- higher than that of 75.63% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DRIL-QUIP INC are MRAI, ANIP, ATER, GVP, and MIR.
- DRQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DRIL-QUIP INC's official web site, go to www.dril-quip.com.
DRQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DRQ's price/sales ratio is 26.32% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- Over the past 243 months, DRQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 44.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRQ.
DRQ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -8.7%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -55%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 295.05%.
The table below shows DRQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.95% of graded US stocks.
- DRQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 99th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, LII, and ACLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRQ.
The table below shows DRQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.08||52-week high||$41.23|
|Prev. close||$23.21||52-week low||$18.42|
|Day high||$24.09||Avg. volume||296,694|
|50-day MA||$23.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.08||Market Cap||816.79M|
Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ) Company Bio
Dril-Quip Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services engineered offshore drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment, and severe service applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DRQ Social Stream
Latest DRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DRIL-QUIP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRQ as an investment opportunity.
NOW, Dril-Quip and Oil States International have been highlighted in this Industry Outlook article.
Increased product revenues aid Dril-Quip's (DRQ) earnings in Q3.
Higher upstream activities are leading to improvement in demand for drilling & production equipment, thereby brightening the outlook for the Zacks Oil and Gas- Mechanical and Equipment industry. Some of the frontrunners in the industry are NOW (DNOW), Dril-Quip (DRQ) and Oil States (OIS).
Dril-Quip ( NYSE:DRQ ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$88.1m (up 6.2% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Does the November share price for Dril-Quip, Inc. ( NYSE:DRQ ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will estimate...
DRQ Price Returns