Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRQ POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DRQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 70.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRQ is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 161 days.
- DRQ's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.33% of US stocks).
DRQ Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dril-Quip Inc is higher than 91.99% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- For DRQ, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 8.59% of US equities we're observing.
- DRQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 8.83% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dril-Quip Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be REKR, ISR, XGN, AXGN, and BRMK.
- Visit DRQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dril-quip.com.
DRQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DRQ's price/sales ratio is 66.67% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- DRQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 41.3 over the prior 243 months.
- DRQ's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRQ.
DRQ Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.02%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -18.87%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 88.97%.
The table below shows DRQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DRQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DRQ has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.95% of graded US stocks.
- DRQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.296 -- ranking 99th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- BC, LII, and ACLS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DRQ.
The table below shows DRQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.10||52-week high||$40.62|
|Prev. close||$24.66||52-week low||$18.17|
|Day high||$25.25||Avg. volume||383,048|
|50-day MA||$20.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.99||Market Cap||888.19M|
Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ) Company Bio
Dril-Quip Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services engineered offshore drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment, and severe service applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DRQ Social Stream
Latest DRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dril-Quip Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRQ as an investment opportunity.
Palm Valley Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its fourth-quarter 2021 investor letter a copy of which can be downloaded here.
Dril-Quip Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) concluded the trading at $19.40 on Thursday, December 23 with a fall of -0.51% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $19.50 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.33 with its price kept floating in the range … Analysts Provide An Important Insights On Dril-Quip Inc. (DRQ) Read More »
Shares of Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) have earned an average rating of Hold from the six brokerages that are presently covering the firm, MarketBeat.com reports. One analyst has rated the stock with a sell recommendation, four have assigned a hold recommendation and one has assigned a buy recommendation to the company. The average twelve-month price target 
Dril-Quip found using ticker (DRQ) now have 5 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The target price ranges between 35 and 20 with the average target price sitting at 25.8. Now with the previous closing price of 19.02 this would imply there is a potential upside of 35.6%. The day 50 moving average is 23.21 while the 200 day moving average is 29.32. The market capitalisation for the company is $682m. Company Website: https://www.dril-quip.com [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DRQ" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Dril-Quip, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, sells, and services engineered drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment, and severe servic...
Dril-Quip Inc. (NYSE:DRQ) concluded the trading at $19.02 on Friday, December 03 with a fall of -0.47% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $19.11 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 1.55. Considering stocks 52-week price range provides that DRQ New Insight On Dril-Quip Inc. (DRQ) Read More »
DRQ Price Returns