Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRQ POWR Grades
- DRQ scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRQ is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DRQ ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DRQ Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DRQ is currently 102.48, higher than 95.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dril-Quip Inc is higher than it is for about just 8.05% of US stocks.
- DRQ's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 9.36% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AMSC, VCYT, SILK, AWH, and KIDS.
- DRQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dril-Quip Inc's official web site, go to www.dril-quip.com.
DRQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.75||52-week high||$40.62|
|Prev. close||$37.80||52-week low||$22.25|
|Day high||$38.06||Avg. volume||212,169|
|50-day MA||$32.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$31.37||Market Cap||1.34B|
Dril-Quip, Inc. (DRQ) Company Bio
Dril-Quip Inc. designs, manufactures, sells, and services engineered offshore drilling and production equipment for use in deepwater, harsh environment, and severe service applications worldwide. The company was founded in 1981 and is based in Houston, Texas.
DRQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dril-Quip Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dril-Quip Inc ranked in the 3th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 99%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dril-Quip Inc, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dril-Quip Inc over the past 5.75 years is -0.35%; that's better than only 7.07% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- Dril-Quip Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -59.66. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 2.25% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DRQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRQ Latest Social Stream
View Full DRQ Social Stream
Latest DRQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dril-Quip Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRQ as an investment opportunity.
For 2021, Dril-Quip (DRQ) reiterates its expectation of product bookings of $40-$60 million per quarter.
HOUSTON, April 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ), (the “Company” or “Dril-Quip”) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2021 earnings press release following the market close on Thursday, April 29, 2021. The Company will also participate in a fireside chat webcast conversation with Luke Lemoine of Capital One Securities on Friday, April 30, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (10:00 a.m. Central Time). Blake DeBerry, Dril-Quip’s Chief Executive Officer, and Raj Kumar, Dril-Quip’s Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will be discussing multiple topics regarding the Company’s recent financial performance, current operations and business outlook with Mr. Lemoine. There will be no questions and answers from other participants during the event, but a...
Upgrades For Boeing Co (NYSE:BA), Canaccord Genuity upgraded the previous rating of Hold to Buy. In the fourth quarter, Boeing showed an EPS of $4.21, compared to $2.33 from the year-ago quarter. At the moment, the stock has a 52-week-high of $285.91 and a 52-week-low of $89.00. Boeing closed at $224.95 at the end of the last trading period. For Seres Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ:MCRB), Chardan Capital upgraded the previous rating of Neutral to Buy. For the fourth quarter, Seres Therapeutics had an EPS of $0.19, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $0.25. The stock has a 52-week-high of $38.50 and a 52-week-low of $2.52. At the end of the last trading period, Seres Therapeutics closed at $18.11. Truist Securities upgraded the previous rating for NextCure Inc (NASDAQ:NXTC) from Hold to Buy. N...
NEW YORK and HOUSTON, March 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On this World Engineering Day, the ASME Foundation, fundraising arm of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers, welcomes Dril-Quip, Inc. (NYSE: DRQ) to its growing family of supporters. Dril-Quip, Inc., a leading manufacturer of drilling and production equipment for the energy industry, is joining other institutional and individual donors to support ASME's signature INSPIRE STEM Readiness program. INSPIRE uses highly interactive online and in-class content to give K-12 students an immersive, hands-on education experience that opens a window into the wonders of engineering. The program invites exploration of basic engineering concepts, and introduces young people to various STEM career paths, including those in the energy sect...
Market uncertainty owing to the coronavirus pandemic continues to hurt Dril-Quip's (DRQ) product bookings and bottom line.
DRQ Price Returns