DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DRTT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DRTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.91% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DRTT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- DRTT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 32.11% of US stocks).
DRTT Stock Summary
- DRTT's went public 1.8 years ago, making it older than just 2.44% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dirtt Environmental Solutions Ltd is higher than 98.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 254.62%, Dirtt Environmental Solutions Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 95.99% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DRTT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TACT, DZSI, BMRA, CTEK, and SEAC.
- Visit DRTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dirtt.com.
DRTT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DRTT's price/sales ratio is 32.35% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- DRTT's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 22 months.
- Over the past 22 months, DRTT's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DRTT.
DRTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DRTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.18||52-week high||$4.71|
|Prev. close||$4.18||52-week low||$1.02|
|Day high||$4.30||Avg. volume||153,108|
|50-day MA||$3.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||354.03M|
DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (DRTT) Company Bio
DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. designs, manufactures, and installs prefabricated interior solutions for use primarily in commercial spaces across various industries and businesses in the United States, Canada, internationally. Its ICE software interior construction technology provides integration and management, from design through engineering, manufacturing, and installation. The company's interior construction solutions include prefabricated, customized interior modular walls, ceilings, and floors; decorative and functional millwork; power infrastructure; network infrastructure; and pre-installed medical gas piping systems. It offers interior construction solutions through a network of independent distribution partners. It serves commercial, healthcare, education, hospitality, and other industries, as well as medical gas piping systems for healthcare. DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Calgary, Canada.
DRTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DRTT Latest Social Stream
View Full DRTT Social Stream
Latest DRTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dirtt Environmental Solutions Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DRTT as an investment opportunity.
JDP Capital Management, an investment management firm, published its second quarter 2021 investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. A portfolio return of 7.26% was recorded by the fund for the second half of 2021, underperforming its S&P 500 benchmark that delivered a 15.25% return for the same period. You can […]
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
Earnings call and webcast to be held August 5CALGARY, Alberta, July 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (“DIRTT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DRTT, TSX: DRT), an interior construction company that uses proprietary software to design, manufacture and install fully customizable environments, will release its second quarter 2021 financial results on Wednesday, August 4, 2021, after markets close. A conference call and webcast for the investment community is scheduled for T
DIRTT Environmental Solutions (DRTT) appointed Todd Lillibridge as Chair of the board.Lillibridge will succeed Steven Parry who plans to retire from the board in May in connection with the company’s 2022 annual meeting of shareholders.Following the 2022 meeting, the board is expected to be comprised of seven directors, including the board...
Steven Parry to Retire from DIRTT Board of Directors in May 2022CALGARY, Alberta, July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DIRTT Environmental Solutions Ltd. (“DIRTT”) (TSX: DRT, NASDAQ: DRTT) an interior construction company that uses proprietary software to design, manufacture and install fully customizable environments, announced today that the Board of Directors has unanimously appointed Todd Lillibridge as Chair of the Board of DIRTT, succeeding Steven Parry who plans to retire from the Board next
DRTT Price Returns