Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (DSEY): Price and Financial Metrics
DSEY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.33||52-week high||$10.68|
|Prev. close||$8.33||52-week low||$3.95|
|Day high||$8.34||Avg. volume||2,473,460|
|50-day MA||$8.19||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.21||Market Cap||2.70B|
DSEY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSEY POWR Grades
- DSEY scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSEY is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 102 days.
- DSEY's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.1% of US stocks).
DSEY Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DSEY is 4.46 -- better than 89.3% of US stocks.
- DIVERSEY HOLDINGS LTD's stock had its IPO on March 25, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 7.8% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DSEY has reported earnings growth of -440.33%, putting it ahead of merely 4.03% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSEY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are THS, IMXI, FNKO, SLVM, and NWL.
- DSEY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DIVERSEY HOLDINGS LTD's official web site, go to www.diversey.com.
DSEY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DSEY's price/earnings ratio is 209.7% lower, now standing at -14.7.
- Over the past 26 months, DSEY's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSEY.
DSEY Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DSEY, see our DSEY price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$20.44||Average Broker Recommendation||1.45 (Moderate Buy)|
Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (DSEY) Company Bio
Diversey Holdings, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides infection prevention and cleaning solutions in Europe, North America, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. It operates through two segments, Institutional; and Food and Beverage. The company manufactures, markets, and sells infection prevention and personal care products; floor and building care chemicals; kitchen and mechanical ware wash chemicals, and machines; dosing and dispensing equipment; and floor care machines to healthcare, education, food service, retail and grocery, hospitality, and building service contractors industries. It also provides a range of engineering, consulting, and training services related to productivity management, water and energy management, and risk management.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSEY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSEY Latest Social Stream
View Full DSEY Social Stream
Latest DSEY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DIVERSEY HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSEY as an investment opportunity.
Investing in Diversey Holdings (NASDAQ:DSEY) a year ago would have delivered you a 12% gain
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But you can...
Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (DSEY) Reports Break-Even Earnings for Q1
Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (DSEY) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -100% and 1.32%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Diversey Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Reported sales +5.5% compared to prior year; +12.6% adjusted for constant currencyLoss before taxes of $44.3 million for the first quarter, representing loss before taxes margin of (6.4)% Adjusted EBITDA was $52.6 million, representing Adjusted EBITDA margin of 7.6% FORT MILL, S.C., May 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diversey Holdings, Ltd. ("Diversey") (NASDAQ: DSEY) announces first quarter results. UnauditedFirst Quarter Ended March 31(millions) 2023 2022 % ChangeNet sales$696.0 $660.0 5.5%Loss
Here’s Why Diversey Holdings, Ltd. (DSEY) Become a Strong Contributor to White Falcon Capital’s Portfolio
White Falcon Capital Management, an investment fund manager, released its first quarter 2023 investor letter. A copy of the same can be downloaded here. In the first quarter, the fund was up 12.36% compared to the S&P 500 (CAD), the MSCI All Country (CAD), and the S&P TSX’s returns of 7.17%, 5.78%, and 4.56%, respectively. […]
New study from Diversey shows that different choices of manual floor mopping materials provide different hygiene outcomes
Diversey Europe Operations B.V. (NASDAQ: DSEY), a leading provider of hygiene, infection prevention, and cleaning solutions recently published a study to demonstrate the importance of floor disinfection in reducing risks associated with floor hygiene. The Authors of the study suggest that commercial facilities wanting the best hygiene outcomes and using manual floor mopping as part of their facility hygiene program should consider the use of biocidal floor products with either launderable or dis
DSEY Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...