Daseke, Inc. (DSKE): Price and Financial Metrics
DSKE Stock Summary
- Daseke Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.22% of US listed stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.07, Daseke Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 1.35% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Daseke Inc is reporting a growth rate of -1,092.36%; that's higher than only 1.67% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Daseke Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CCRN, FET, RRC, OXBR, and AMBO.
- DSKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daseke Inc's official web site, go to www.daseke.com.
DSKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
DSKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.88||52-week high||$5.65|
|Prev. close||$4.15||52-week low||$1.46|
|Day high||$4.25||Avg. volume||147,061|
|50-day MA||$3.30||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.28||Market Cap||250.61M|
Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Company Bio
Daseke, Inc. provides open deck specialized transportation services in North America. It offers aerospace related transportation and flatbed trucking services with curtain trailers in flatbed, step-deck, and low -profile step-deck configuration; transformers, tower cranes, truck cranes, front end loaders, and dozer transportation services; oil field cargo and trucking logistics services; and specialty and over-dimensional flatbed cargo services, as well as carries oversized pre-stressed concrete and oversized mining tires. The company is based in Addison, Texas.