Daseke, Inc. (DSKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSKE POWR Grades
- DSKE scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 90.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSKE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DSKE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 46.59% of US stocks).
DSKE Stock Summary
- Daseke Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.18% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, Daseke Inc has a higher such ratio than just 4.75% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DSKE comes in at 37.57% -- higher than that of 93.62% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Daseke Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CNFR, CAL, STBA, BBBY, and HALL.
- Visit DSKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.belmonttrucking.com.
DSKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DSKE's price/sales ratio is 90.91% lower, now standing at 0.3.
- DSKE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 70 months.
- Over the past 70 months, DSKE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSKE.
DSKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.78||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$6.88||52-week low||$3.60|
|Day high||$6.89||Avg. volume||427,973|
|50-day MA||$6.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.61||Market Cap||442.02M|
Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Company Bio
Daseke, Inc. provides open deck specialized transportation services in North America. It offers aerospace related transportation and flatbed trucking services with curtain trailers in flatbed, step-deck, and low -profile step-deck configuration; transformers, tower cranes, truck cranes, front end loaders, and dozer transportation services; oil field cargo and trucking logistics services; and specialty and over-dimensional flatbed cargo services, as well as carries oversized pre-stressed concrete and oversized mining tires. The company is based in Addison, Texas.
DSKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSKE Latest Social Stream
View Full DSKE Social Stream
Latest DSKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daseke Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSKE as an investment opportunity.
ADDISON, Texas, July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) (or the Company), the largest flatbed, specialized transportation and logistics solutions company in North America, today announced that it plans to report results for its fiscal second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on August 3, 2021. A conference call to discuss the financial and operational results is scheduled for August 3, 2021 at 11:00 AM ET.
If you want to know who really controls Daseke, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DSKE ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
(Bloomberg) -- Amazon.com Inc. has placed an order for 1,000 autonomous driving systems from self-driving truck technology startup Plus and has acquired the option to buy a stake of as much as 20%, Plus said in a regulatory filing, confirming an earlier Bloomberg report.Amazon has the right to buy preferred shares of Plus via a warrant at a price of $0.46647 per share, the filing shows. That amounts to a roughly 20% stake based on Plus’s shares outstanding before its planned merger with special
Daseke (DSKE) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor in Daseke, Inc. (DSKE).
DSKE Price Returns