Daseke, Inc. (DSKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSKE POWR Grades
- DSKE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.81% of US stocks.
- DSKE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- DSKE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
DSKE Stock Summary
- Daseke Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.58% of US listed stocks.
- DSKE's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.11% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DSKE comes in at 26.14% -- higher than that of 91.6% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Daseke Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AP, ATSG, AAWW, DXPE, and ARKR.
- Visit DSKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.belmonttrucking.com.
DSKE Valuation Summary
- DSKE's price/earnings ratio is 11.8; this is 54.7% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 72 months, DSKE's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- DSKE's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSKE.
DSKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DSKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.28% of graded US stocks.
- DSKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.307 -- ranking 21st of 138 Transportation stocks.
- TDW, KNOP, and HTLD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DSKE.
The table below shows DSKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DSKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.84||52-week high||$10.50|
|Prev. close||$10.32||52-week low||$4.80|
|Day high||$10.40||Avg. volume||473,306|
|50-day MA||$9.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.49||Market Cap||613.27M|
Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Company Bio
Daseke, Inc. provides open deck specialized transportation services in North America. It offers aerospace related transportation and flatbed trucking services with curtain trailers in flatbed, step-deck, and low -profile step-deck configuration; transformers, tower cranes, truck cranes, front end loaders, and dozer transportation services; oil field cargo and trucking logistics services; and specialty and over-dimensional flatbed cargo services, as well as carries oversized pre-stressed concrete and oversized mining tires. The company is based in Addison, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSKE Latest Social Stream
View Full DSKE Social Stream
Latest DSKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daseke Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSKE as an investment opportunity.
Daseke (DSKE) closed the most recent trading day at $10.33, moving +1.27% from the previous trading session.
Daseke (DSKE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Daseke (DSKE) closed at $9.98 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.71% move from the prior day.
ADDISON, Texas, Oct. 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) (or the “Company”), the largest flatbed, specialized transportation and logistics solutions company in North America, today announced that it plans to report results for its fiscal third quarter ended September 30, 2021 on October 22, 2021. A conference call to discuss the financial and operational results is scheduled for October 22, 2021 at 11:00 AM ET. Investors, analysts, and members of the media interested in list
Daseke (DSKE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
DSKE Price Returns