Daseke, Inc. (DSKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSKE POWR Grades
- DSKE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSKE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DSKE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 45th percentile.
DSKE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DSKE is 8.85 -- better than 96.57% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.44, Daseke Inc has a higher such ratio than merely 9.68% of stocks in our set.
- Daseke Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 24.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCI, NX, USAK, IMBI, and AMWD.
- DSKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Daseke Inc's official web site, go to www.belmonttrucking.com.
DSKE Valuation Summary
- DSKE's price/earnings ratio is 11.8; this is 54.7% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 72 months, DSKE's price/earnings ratio has gone NA NA.
- DSKE's price/earnings ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 72 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSKE.
DSKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DSKE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.42% of graded US stocks.
- DSKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.371 -- ranking 20th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- HTLD, GOGL, and DAC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DSKE.
The table below shows DSKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DSKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.60||52-week high||$13.17|
|Prev. close||$7.29||52-week low||$6.13|
|Day high||$7.60||Avg. volume||479,977|
|50-day MA||$8.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.67||Market Cap||482.25M|
Daseke, Inc. (DSKE) Company Bio
Daseke, Inc. provides open deck specialized transportation services in North America. It offers aerospace related transportation and flatbed trucking services with curtain trailers in flatbed, step-deck, and low -profile step-deck configuration; transformers, tower cranes, truck cranes, front end loaders, and dozer transportation services; oil field cargo and trucking logistics services; and specialty and over-dimensional flatbed cargo services, as well as carries oversized pre-stressed concrete and oversized mining tires. The company is based in Addison, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSKE Latest Social Stream
View Full DSKE Social Stream
Latest DSKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Daseke Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSKE as an investment opportunity.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
ADDISON, Texas, Feb. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Daseke, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSKE) (“Daseke” or the “Company”), the largest flatbed, specialized transportation and logistics solutions company in North America, today announced that senior management will participate in two upcoming investors conferences and will be conducting one-on-one and group meetings with investors registered for the respective events. The Stifel 2022 Transportation & Logistics Conference which will be held virtually on February
Just when it looked like time to throw in the towel, the market pulled through and delivered a win. Ending January and going into February, the S&P 500 has racked up three consecutive days of gains, for a substantial rally that has investors giving a sigh of relief going forward. However, some Wall Street pros are still concerned that the volatility we have witnessed over the past weeks will increase in the months ahead. In this environment, investors are going to gravitate toward stocks that ha
Investment company Cortland Associates Inc (Current Portfolio) buys Global Payments Inc, Fiserv Inc, Cintas Corp, sells Aon PLC, Blue Bird Corp, Canoo Inc, Daseke Inc during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cortland Associates Inc.
The following slide deck was published by Daseke, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q4 earnings call....
DSKE Price Returns