DSP Group, Inc. (DSPG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSPG POWR Grades
- DSPG scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 86.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSPG is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DSPG ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 62nd percentile.
DSPG Stock Summary
- For DSPG, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 17.7% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.36 for Dsp Group Inc; that's greater than it is for just 18.63% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DSPG is more volatile than merely 9.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSPG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STXS, BLI, PING, ASPN, and FUV.
- Visit DSPG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dspg.com.
DSPG Valuation Summary
- DSPG's EV/EBIT ratio is -61; this is 283.46% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- DSPG's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DSPG's price/earnings ratio has gone down 74.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSPG.
DSPG Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -37.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 40.25%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 7.6%.
The table below shows DSPG's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DSPG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSPG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.88||52-week high||$18.02|
|Prev. close||$15.52||52-week low||$12.42|
|Day high||$15.91||Avg. volume||163,883|
|50-day MA||$15.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$15.43||Market Cap||384.72M|
DSP Group, Inc. (DSPG) Company Bio
DSP Group provides wireless chipset solutions for converged communications worldwide. It operates through three segments: Home, Office, and Mobile. The company was founded in 1979 and is based in Los Altos, California.
DSPG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSPG Latest Social Stream
View Full DSPG Social Stream
Latest DSPG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dsp Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSPG as an investment opportunity.
DSP Group (DSPG) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DSP Group and Cloud of Things Collaborate to Introduce a Fully Managed IoT Cloud Services Gateway Based on DSP Group's ULE Module
Both companies to demonstrate at ISC West the resulting combination of reliable wireless connectivity and easily deployable, cost-effective IoT-based sensing and analytics for the smart home or officeSAN JOSE, Calif., July 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG), a leading global provider of wireless and voice-processing chipset solutions for converged communications, and Cloud of Things, a developer of solutions around its DeviceToneTM technology that quickly and efficiently
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DSP Group® Inc. (NASDAQ:DSPG), will release its earnings results for the second quarter of 2021 on August 2nd, 2021 before market opens. The company would like to invite you to participate in a conference call at 8:30AM ET. DSP Group’s management team will comment on the financial results and press release and be available to answer questions.Investors may access the conference call by dialing + 18778709135 (domestic US) or +44 (0) 2071 928338
DSP Group and Alango Announce Availability of the Extended Voice Communication Package on the DBMD7 Processor
Hardware and software technology combination allows rapid development of full-featured, high-performance, multi-microphone voice conferencing solutionsSAN JOSE, Calif., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DSP Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DSPG), a leading global provider of wireless and voice-processing chipset solutions for converged communications, and Alango Technologies, a leading developer and licensor of front-end voice enhancement technologies, today announced the availability of Alango’s Extended V
Vuzix's (VUZI) first-quarter performance is likely to have benefited from higher demand for its products and a growing customer base.
DSPG Price Returns