Diamond S Shipping Inc. (DSSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSSI POWR Grades
- DSSI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.52% of US stocks.
- DSSI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- DSSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
DSSI Stock Summary
- Diamond S Shipping Inc's stock had its IPO on March 28, 2019, making it an older stock than just 4.98% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Diamond S Shipping Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DSSI comes in at 51.37% -- higher than that of 95.57% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diamond S Shipping Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INSW, HNRG, LAUR, EDRY, and SM.
- Visit DSSI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.diamondsshipping.com.
DSSI Valuation Summary
- DSSI's price/sales ratio is 0.8; this is 50% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 28 months, DSSI's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
- Over the past 28 months, DSSI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 348.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DSSI.
DSSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.69||52-week high||$11.25|
|Prev. close||$9.50||52-week low||$5.31|
|Day high||$9.70||Avg. volume||329,205|
|50-day MA||$10.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.45||Market Cap||393.52M|
Diamond S Shipping Inc. (DSSI) Company Bio
Diamond S Shipping Inc. provides seaborne transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum, and other products in the international shipping markets. The company operates in two segments, Crude Tankers and Product Carriers. As of June 30, 2020, it owned and operated a fleet of 64 vessels, including 13 Suezmax crude carriers, one Aframax crude carrier, and 50 medium-range product carriers. Diamond S Shipping Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
DSSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DSSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Diamond S Shipping Inc ranked in the 95th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DSSI, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 40. Notably, its equity weight is greater than only 21.16% of US equities in the Energy sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- Diamond S Shipping Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Diamond S Shipping Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.87. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.44% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DSSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSSI Latest Social Stream
View Full DSSI Social Stream
Latest DSSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamond S Shipping Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSSI as an investment opportunity.
International Seaways (INSW) says its merger with Diamond S Shipping (DSSI) has been completed, after shareholders formally approved the deal earlier this week.International Seaways the merger, announced in March, makes it the second largest U.S.-listed tanker company by vessel count, with more than 100 vessels, and the third largest by...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / July 12, 2021 / Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm rated Top 50 in the 2018-2020 ISS Securities Class Action Services Report and headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating: * Sterling Bancorp (NYSE:STL) relating to its proposed acquisition by Webster Financial Corp. Under the terms of the agreement, STL shareholders are expected to receive 0.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates FFWM, NCBS, DSSI, EBSB; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / June 28, 2021 / Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:First Foundation Inc. (NASDAQ:FFWM)concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its merger with TGR Financial, Inc.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds HGV, WBT, SVRH, and DSSI Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
NEW YORK, June 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact: Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected] Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (NYSE: HGV) WeissLaw LLP is investigating possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of law by th
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates the Following Companies - MNR, FFWM, DSSI, MLHR, EBSB
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
DSSI Price Returns