Diamond S Shipping Inc. (DSSI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSSI POWR Grades
- DSSI scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DSSI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- DSSI ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DSSI Stock Summary
- DSSI's went public 2.13 years ago, making it older than only 4.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Diamond S Shipping Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Diamond S Shipping Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 46.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.97% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Diamond S Shipping Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be INSW, HNRG, CNX, SM, and ICD.
- DSSI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diamond S Shipping Inc's official web site, go to www.diamondsshipping.com.
DSSI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSSI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.51||52-week high||$11.56|
|Prev. close||$10.39||52-week low||$5.31|
|Day high||$10.91||Avg. volume||359,760|
|50-day MA||$9.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.97||Market Cap||426.65M|
Diamond S Shipping Inc. (DSSI) Company Bio
Diamond S Shipping Inc. provides seaborne transportation of crude oil, refined petroleum, and other products in the international shipping markets. The company operates in two segments, Crude Tankers and Product Carriers. As of June 30, 2020, it owned and operated a fleet of 64 vessels, including 13 Suezmax crude carriers, one Aframax crude carrier, and 50 medium-range product carriers. Diamond S Shipping Inc. was founded in 2018 and is based in Greenwich, Connecticut.
DSSI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DSSI, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Diamond S Shipping Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As the table below shows, the model suggests the stock is dramatically undervalued -- investors should note, though, that such returns are always unlikely and not to be expected. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Diamond S Shipping Inc, consider:
- In the past 2.24 years, Diamond S Shipping Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 1.33%; that's better than 87.74% of cash flow producing equities in the Energy sector, where it is classified.
- 37% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 9.02% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Diamond S Shipping Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DSSI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSSI Latest Social Stream
View Full DSSI Social Stream
Latest DSSI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diamond S Shipping Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSSI as an investment opportunity.
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates DSSI, LMNX, EQT, COHR; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
NEW YORK, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies: Diamond S Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSSI) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to International Seaways, Inc. Under the merger agreement, Diamond S shareholders will receive 0.55375 shares of International Seaways common stock for each share of Diamond S common stock held. If you are a Diamond S shareholder, click here to learn more about your rights and options. Luminex Corporation (NASDAQ: LMNX) concerning potential violations of the federal securities laws and/or breaches of fiduciary duties relating to its sale to DiaSorin S.p.A. for $37.00 per share. If you...
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: WeissLaw LLP Reminds HGV, WBT, SVRH, and DSSI Shareholders About Its Ongoing Investigations
If you own shares in any of the companies listed above and would like to discuss our investigations or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact:Joshua Rubin, Esq.WeissLaw LLP1500 Broadway, 16th FloorNew York, NY 10036(212) 682-3025(888) [email protected]
SHAREHOLDER INVESTIGATION: Halper Sadeh LLP Investigates FI, KSU, DSSI, HWCC, LMNX; Shareholders are Encouraged to Contact the Firm
Halper Sadeh LLP, a global investor rights law firm, announces it is investigating the following companies:
Diamond S Shipping (DSSI): Q1 Non-GAAP EPS of -$0.72 misses by $0.13; GAAP EPS of -$0.84 misses by $0.24.Revenue of $87.72M (-58.2% Y/Y) beats by $8.91M.Press Release...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 9, 2021 / Lifshitz Law Firm, P. (NYSE:DSSI)Lifshitz Law Firm, P.
DSSI Price Returns