Diana Shipping inc. common stock (DSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DSX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.68% of US stocks.
- DSX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 30.4285714285714 weeks.
- DSX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.25% of US stocks).
DSX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diana Shipping Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DSX is more volatile than 88.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DSX comes in at 18.53% -- higher than that of 87.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDEV, RETO, PQG, SANW, and OIS.
- DSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diana Shipping Inc's official web site, go to www.dianashippinginc.com.
DSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.23||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$5.23||52-week low||$1.30|
|Day high||$5.38||Avg. volume||1,179,919|
|50-day MA||$4.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.71||Market Cap||478.73M|
Diana Shipping inc. common stock (DSX) Company Bio
Diana Shipping is a global provider of shipping transportation services through its ownership of dry bulk vessels. The Company's vessels are employed primarily on medium to long-term time charters and transport a range of dry bulk cargoes, including such commodities as iron ore, coal, grain and other materials along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSX Latest Social Stream
View Full DSX Social Stream
Latest DSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diana Shipping Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSX as an investment opportunity.
New York-listed bulker owner Diana Shipping has secured a time charter deal with Singapores ASL Bulk Shipping for another panamax in the space of just one month. The Greek owner has fixed the 2013-built at a charter rate of $26,000 per day after clinching a deal with ASL for the 2010-built panamax bulker Selina end-August
ATHENS, Greece, Sept. 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX), (the Company), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has entered into a time charter contract with ASL Bulk Shipping HK Limited, for one of its Panamax dry bulk vessels, the m/v Maera. The gross charter rate is US$26,000 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties, for a period until minimum October 1, 2022 up to maximum December 15, 2022. The charter commenced on September 18, 2021. The m/v Maera was chartered, as previously announced, to Ausca Shipping Limited, Hong Kong, at a gross charter rate of US$8,600 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties.
Diana Shipping Inc (NYSE: DSX ) has entered into a time charter contract with ASL Bulk Shipping HK
New York-listed bulker owner Diana Shipping has sealed a new time charter contract with BG Shipping for the 2012-built post-panamax . The charter commenced on September 13 and will run through to between October 15, 2022 and December 15, 2022, at a charter rate of $27,000 per day. In March last year, Singapore’s SwissMarine took …
ATHENS, Greece, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX), (the Company), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has entered into a time charter contract with BG Shipping Co., Limited, Hong Kong, for one of its Post-Panamax dry bulk vessels, the m/v Amphitrite. The gross charter rate is US$27,000 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties, for a period until minimum October 15, 2022 up to maximum December 15, 2022. The charter commenced earlier today.
DSX Price Returns