Diana Shipping inc. common stock (DSX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DSX POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DSX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 82.68% of US stocks.
- DSX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 30.4285714285714 weeks.
- DSX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 6.25% of US stocks).
DSX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Diana Shipping Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 8.01% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DSX is more volatile than 88.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DSX comes in at 18.53% -- higher than that of 87.98% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DSX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CDEV, RETO, PQG, SANW, and OIS.
- DSX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Diana Shipping Inc's official web site, go to www.dianashippinginc.com.
DSX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DSX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.62||52-week high||$6.36|
|Prev. close||$3.83||52-week low||$2.15|
|Day high||$3.77||Avg. volume||487,269|
|50-day MA||$4.07||Dividend yield||10.44%|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||331.36M|
Diana Shipping inc. common stock (DSX) Company Bio
Diana Shipping is a global provider of shipping transportation services through its ownership of dry bulk vessels. The Company's vessels are employed primarily on medium to long-term time charters and transport a range of dry bulk cargoes, including such commodities as iron ore, coal, grain and other materials along worldwide shipping routes. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Athens, Greece.
Most Popular Stories View All
DSX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DSX Latest Social Stream
View Full DSX Social Stream
Latest DSX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Diana Shipping Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DSX as an investment opportunity.
Diana Shipping (NYSE:DSX) extends the time charter contract with CLdN Cobelfret, Luxembourg, for one of its Post-Panamax dry bulk vessels - m/v Polymnia. The gross charter rate is $24.8K per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties, for a period until min. Jan. 15, 2023 up to max....
Diana Shipping Inc. Announces Direct Continuation of Time Charter Contract for m/v Polymnia With CLdN Cobelfret
ATHENS, Greece, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX), (the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced that, through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, it has extended the time charter contract with CLdN Cobelfret SA, Luxembourg, for one of its Post-Panamax dry bulk vessels, the m/v Polymnia. The gross charter rate is US$24,750 per day, minus a 5% commission paid to third parties, for a period until minimu
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) (the “Company”), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, announced today the final results of its tender offer to purchase up to 3,529,411 shares of its common stock, par value of US$0.01 per share ("shares"), at a price of US$4.25 per share, net to the seller in cash, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest. The tender offer expired at 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time
ATHENS, Greece, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE: DSX) (the Company), a global shipping company specializing in the ownership of dry bulk vessels, today announced the preliminary results of its tender offer to purchase up to 3,529,411 shares of its common stock, par value $0.01 per share, at a price of $4.25 per share, net to the seller in cash, less any applicable withholding taxes and without interest. The tender offer expired at 5:00 P.M., Eastern Time, on December 21, 2021.
Brokerages expect Diana Shipping Inc. (NYSE:DSX) to post earnings per share of $0.30 for the current quarter, according to Zacks. Three analysts have provided estimates for Diana Shippings earnings. The highest EPS estimate is $0.30 and the lowest is $0.29. Diana Shipping reported earnings per share of ($0.08) during the same quarter last year, which 
DSX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|