DYNATRACE, INC. (DT): Price and Financial Metrics
DT Stock Summary
- DT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.19 -- higher than merely 4.35% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- DT's went public 1.16 years ago, making it older than just 0.46% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 19.82, Dynatrace Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.49% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dynatrace Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AAXN, MDLA, KRKR, TNDM, and AQMS.
- DT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynatrace Inc's official web site, go to www.dynatrace.com.
DT Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
DT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.14||52-week high||$48.85|
|Prev. close||$40.82||52-week low||$17.05|
|Day high||$41.68||Avg. volume||2,785,677|
|50-day MA||$40.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$33.72||Market Cap||11.56B|
DYNATRACE, INC. (DT) Company Bio
Dynatrace, Inc. offers software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. The firm's platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of the customers' users. It specializes in cloud ecosystem integration, incident and alert management integration, DevOps CI/CD integration, user experience and business intelligence insights. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.