DYNATRACE, INC. (DT): Price and Financial Metrics
DT Stock Summary
- Dynatrace Inc's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than only 1.76% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 153.52, Dynatrace Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.99% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DT is currently 73.57, higher than 92.74% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dynatrace Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RP, CHKP, NTRA, TECH, and NICE.
- DT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynatrace Inc's official web site, go to www.dynatrace.com.
DT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.04||52-week high||$56.77|
|Prev. close||$51.86||52-week low||$17.10|
|Day high||$51.98||Avg. volume||2,442,815|
|50-day MA||$46.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$41.17||Market Cap||14.42B|
DYNATRACE, INC. (DT) Company Bio
Dynatrace, Inc. offers software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. The firm's platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of the customers' users. It specializes in cloud ecosystem integration, incident and alert management integration, DevOps CI/CD integration, user experience and business intelligence insights. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
DT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dynatrace Inc. To summarize, we found that Dynatrace Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 97% of its capital from equity, and 3% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of 71.15% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 14.67% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Dynatrace Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DT Latest Social Stream
View Full DT Social Stream
Latest DT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynatrace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DT as an investment opportunity.
Five9 is showing rising price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 85.
Rack Room Shoes finds a good fit for customer-experience goals and e-commerce.
The battle for control over the future of observability in the enterprise depends on which vendors can collect the most relevant metrics.
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dynatrace today announced the addition of a Cloud Automation Module to its Software Intelligence Platform.
WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Dynatrace today announced enhancements to its Application Security Module, which the company released in December 2020.
DT Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!