DYNATRACE, INC. (DT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DT POWR Grades
- DT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.38% of US stocks.
- DT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- DT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
DT Stock Summary
- DT's went public 1.78 years ago, making it older than just 2.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- DT's current price/earnings ratio is 134.34, which is higher than 93.92% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DT is currently 64.38, higher than 93.26% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BMRN, FFIV, AZPN, CGNX, and AKAM.
- DT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynatrace Inc's official web site, go to www.dynatrace.com.
DT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.86||52-week high||$56.94|
|Prev. close||$45.38||52-week low||$31.40|
|Day high||$45.50||Avg. volume||2,171,096|
|50-day MA||$50.66||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.19||Market Cap||12.68B|
DYNATRACE, INC. (DT) Company Bio
Dynatrace, Inc. offers software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. The firm's platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of the customers' users. It specializes in cloud ecosystem integration, incident and alert management integration, DevOps CI/CD integration, user experience and business intelligence insights. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
DT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dynatrace Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dynatrace Inc ranked in the 23th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DT, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 96% of its capital from equity, and 4% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 70.82% of US equities in the Technology sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 15.63% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Dynatrace Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DT Latest Social Stream
View Full DT Social Stream
Latest DT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynatrace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DT as an investment opportunity.
Dynatrace (NYSE:DT) is scheduled to announce FQ4 earnings results on Wednesday, May 12th, before market open.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.14 (+27.3% Y/Y) and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $191.71M (+27.3% Y/Y).Analyst expect non-GAAP operating margin 23.7%; Billings $220.2M; Annual recurring revenue $758.7M.Over the last 1 year, DT has beaten EPS...
Here is a sneak peek at how three notable IT Services stocks, Wix.com (WIX), Dynatrace (DT), and Amdocs (DOX), are expected to fare in their quarterly results slated to release on May 12.
Dynatrace's (DT) fiscal fourth-quarter 2021 results are expected to reflect robust adoption of its APM solutions, expansion of clientele and product portfolio, and a strong recurring revenue base.
Dynatrace (DT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 887 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds’ and investors’ portfolio positions as of December 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Dynatrace, Inc. (NYSE:DT) based on that data. […]
DT Price Returns