DYNATRACE, INC. (DT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.36% of US stocks.
- DT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- DT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.39% of US stocks).
DT Stock Summary
- Dynatrace Inc's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.18% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 290.29, Dynatrace Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dynatrace Inc is higher than 94.61% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynatrace Inc are NICE, CHKP, STAA, AKAM, and SPSC.
- DT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynatrace Inc's official web site, go to www.dynatrace.com.
DT Valuation Summary
- DT's price/earnings ratio is 257.8; this is 561.03% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 313.5 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, DT's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DT.
DT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.54% of graded US stocks.
- DT's asset turnover comes in at 0.349 -- ranking 406th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$78.76||52-week high||$79.67|
|Prev. close||$77.75||52-week low||$33.83|
|Day high||$79.67||Avg. volume||1,716,374|
|50-day MA||$70.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.34||Market Cap||22.39B|
DYNATRACE, INC. (DT) Company Bio
Dynatrace, Inc. offers software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. The firm's platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of the customers' users. It specializes in cloud ecosystem integration, incident and alert management integration, DevOps CI/CD integration, user experience and business intelligence insights. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
DT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DT Latest Social Stream
View Full DT Social Stream
Latest DT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynatrace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DT as an investment opportunity.
Three new ProShares ETFs focusing on emerging technologies launched on September 30.
Dynatrace, Inc. (NYSE:DT) CEO Siclen John Van sold 55,000 shares of the businesss stock in a transaction dated Friday, October 15th. The shares were sold at an average price of $76.07, for a total value of $4,183,850.00. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink. Siclen John 
DXC vs. DT: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Dynatrace, Inc. (DT) stock has climbed steadily in 2021, jumping +74%. Smart money managers are always looking for the next hot stock. As I’ll show you, the Big Money has been consistent in the shares all year.
Led by founders from Google, UPST stock and PGNY stock are among 9 IPOs looking for at least 100% growth this year.
DT Price Returns