DYNATRACE, INC. (DT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.69% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- DT ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 23rd percentile.
DT Stock Summary
- Dynatrace Inc's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.03% of US equities in our set.
- DT's current price/earnings ratio is 233.55, which is higher than 96.66% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DT is currently 80.22, higher than 94.45% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynatrace Inc are GTBIF, RGEN, SHOO, TIGR, and EXEL.
- DT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynatrace Inc's official web site, go to www.dynatrace.com.
DT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DT's price/sales ratio is 351.92% higher, now standing at 23.5.
- DT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 274.1 over the prior 24 months.
- Over the past 24 months, DT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 287.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DT.
DT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.17||52-week high||$63.55|
|Prev. close||$63.48||52-week low||$33.83|
|Day high||$63.48||Avg. volume||1,878,043|
|50-day MA||$56.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$48.10||Market Cap||17.67B|
DYNATRACE, INC. (DT) Company Bio
Dynatrace, Inc. offers software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. The firm's platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of the customers' users. It specializes in cloud ecosystem integration, incident and alert management integration, DevOps CI/CD integration, user experience and business intelligence insights. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
DT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dynatrace Inc ranked in the 21th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 77.67%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DT, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 97. Its equity weight surpasses that of 72.88% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 14.16% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Dynatrace Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DT Latest Social Stream
View Full DT Social Stream
Latest DT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynatrace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DT as an investment opportunity.
Network Traffic Analyzer Market Growing at a CAGR 10.6% | Key Player Solarwinds, Netscout, Opmantek, Dynatrace, Kentik
No summary available.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best cybersecurity stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, and go directly to the 5 Best Cybersecurity Stocks to Buy Now. Cybersecurity involves the protection of devices, data, and networks from external illegal access. Cybersecurity companies offer services […]
Dynatrace (DT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
On Monday, Dynatrace got an upgrade for its IBD SmartSelect Composite Rating from 94 to 96. The upgrade means the stock is now outpacing 96% of all other stocks in terms of key performance metrics and technical strength.
Application Performance Management Tools Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | Datadog, ManageEngine, Automai, Spiceworks, MMSOFT Design, New Relic, Atlassian, Rollbar, Stackify, LogicMonitor, Auvik Networks, Dynatrace, Motadata, Airbrake, Metricfire, MobiProbe, Syslink, Sinefa, Bugsnag, NamLabs Technologies, Revulytics, Turbonomic
The latest Application Performance Management Tools market study offers an all-inclusive analysis of the major strategies, corporate models, and market shares of the most noticeable players in this market. The study offers a thorough analysis of the key persuading factors, market figures in terms of revenues, segmental data, regional data, and country-wise data. Request a 
DT Price Returns