Dynatrace Inc. (DT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DT POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.81% of US stocks.
- DT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.17% of US stocks).
DT Stock Summary
- DT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 50,026.33 -- higher than 99.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Dynatrace Inc's stock had its IPO on August 1, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 7.44% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 176.89, Dynatrace Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.48% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynatrace Inc are HUBS, PAHC, ARTNA, J, and CCI.
- DT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynatrace Inc's official web site, go to www.dynatrace.com.
DT Valuation Summary
- DT's price/earnings ratio is 257.8; this is 561.03% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 313.5 over the prior 25 months.
- Over the past 25 months, DT's price/sales ratio has gone up 10.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DT.
DT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.17% of graded US stocks.
- DT's asset turnover comes in at 0.367 -- ranking 395th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.19||52-week high||$80.13|
|Prev. close||$37.60||52-week low||$29.41|
|Day high||$38.47||Avg. volume||3,347,055|
|50-day MA||$40.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$55.92||Market Cap||10.91B|
Dynatrace Inc. (DT) Company Bio
Dynatrace, Inc. offers software intelligence platform, purpose-built for the enterprise cloud. The firm's platform utilizes artificial intelligence at its core and advanced automation to provide answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying hybrid cloud infrastructure, and the experience of the customers' users. It specializes in cloud ecosystem integration, incident and alert management integration, DevOps CI/CD integration, user experience and business intelligence insights. The company was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Waltham, MA.
Most Popular Stories View All
DT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DT Latest Social Stream
View Full DT Social Stream
Latest DT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynatrace Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DT as an investment opportunity.
WALTHAM, Mass., February 22, 2022--Software intelligence company Dynatrace (NYSE: DT) announced today its executives will present at two upcoming investor conferences, as follows:
When it comes to generating returns, even a year or two is still short-term in the grand scheme of things.
We've got another busy day of trading ahead of us and we're starting with the biggest pre-market stock movers for Tuesday!
Datadog Inc (NASDAQ: DDOG ) reported strong fourth-quarter results on Thursday, sending its shares sharply higher. The Datadog Analyst: KeyBanc Capital Markets analyst Michael Turits upgraded Datadog shares from Sector Weight to Overweight, with a $210 price target, suggesting about 20% upside from current levels. The Datadog Thesis: Datadog''s results reaffirm KeyBanc''s industry outlook for increased prioritization of cloud platform modernization including monitoring, analyst Turits said. The company''s strong performance comes despite slower growth reported by competitors Dynatrace, Inc. (DT) and NewRelic, the analyst noted. This Full story available on Benzinga.com
Dynatrace - Another Growth Stock Casualty Whose Fundamental Are Improving While Its Valuation Compresses
No summary available.
DT Price Returns