Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTC POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTC is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DTC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 24.12% of US stocks).
DTC Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, SOLO BRANDS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- DTC's went public 1.28 years ago, making it older than only 1.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -54.16%, SOLO BRANDS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 4.81% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SOLO BRANDS INC are MLI, BRN, DSEY, ELYS, and FRGI.
- To check out SOLO BRANDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001870600.
DTC Valuation Summary
- DTC's price/sales ratio is 0.9; this is 67.86% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 15 months, DTC's price/sales ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTC.
DTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.47||52-week high||$11.67|
|Prev. close||$4.58||52-week low||$3.39|
|Day high||$4.58||Avg. volume||187,312|
|50-day MA||$4.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.51||Market Cap||427.79M|
Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC) Company Bio
Solo Brands, Inc. operates a direct-to-consumer platform that offers outdoor lifestyle branded products in the United States. The company provides camp stoves under the Solo Stove Lite brand name; fire pits under the Solo Stove brand name; grills, cook tops, and tools; kayaks under the Oru brand name; paddle boards under the ISLE brand name; and storage solutions for fire pits, firewood, and other accessories. It also offers swim trunks, casual shorts, sport products, polos, shirts, and lounge products under the Chubbies brand name; consumables, such as color packs, starters, natural charcoal, and firewood products; and accessories comprising shelters, shields, roasting sticks, tools, paddles, backpacks, and hand pumps under the Solo Stove, Oru, and ISLE brands. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Southlake, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTC Latest Social Stream
View Full DTC Social Stream
Latest DTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLO BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTC as an investment opportunity.
Chubbies, the weekend-centric lifestyle apparel brand, today announced a partnership with American football tight end, George Kittle. A longtime fan of the brand, Kittle was a perfect fit for the company known for bringing short shorts and bold prints back into men's fashion.
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
IPO Edge hosted a fireside chat at the 2023 ICR Conference with the CEO of SOLO Brands, a platform for the next generation of digitally-connected, direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands that develops and produces […]
Solo Brands, Inc. (NYSE: DTC), ("Solo Brands" or the "Company"), a direct-to-consumer (DTC) platform of beloved brands Solo Stove, Chubbies, Oru Kayak, and ISLE, today announced that John Merris, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Somer Webb, Chief Financial Officer, will participate in a fireside chat at the 2023 ICR Conference to be held at the Grand Lakes, Orlando on Tuesday, January 10,
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of Solo Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:DTC ) by taking the expected...
DTC Price Returns