Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC): Price and Financial Metrics
DTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.15||52-week high||$8.86|
|Prev. close||$5.15||52-week low||$3.39|
|Day high||$5.34||Avg. volume||558,075|
|50-day MA||$4.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.50||Market Cap||467.88M|
DTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.33% of US stocks.
- DTC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- DTC ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
DTC Stock Summary
- SOLO BRANDS INC's stock had its IPO on October 28, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.98% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DTC has reported earnings growth of -180.61%, putting it ahead of just 7.55% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DTC comes in at 9.04% -- higher than that of 80.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SOLO BRANDS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be SND, SDPI, MGPI, ASGN, and THR.
- To check out SOLO BRANDS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001870600.
DTC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DTC's EV/EBIT ratio is 25.75% higher, now standing at 18.8.
- DTC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 17.5 over the prior 25 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTC.
Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC) Company Bio
Solo Brands, Inc. operates a direct-to-consumer platform that offers outdoor lifestyle branded products in the United States. The company provides camp stoves under the Solo Stove Lite brand name; fire pits under the Solo Stove brand name; grills, cook tops, and tools; kayaks under the Oru brand name; paddle boards under the ISLE brand name; and storage solutions for fire pits, firewood, and other accessories. It also offers swim trunks, casual shorts, sport products, polos, shirts, and lounge products under the Chubbies brand name; consumables, such as color packs, starters, natural charcoal, and firewood products; and accessories comprising shelters, shields, roasting sticks, tools, paddles, backpacks, and hand pumps under the Solo Stove, Oru, and ISLE brands. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Southlake, Texas.
DTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTC Latest Social Stream
View Full DTC Social Stream
Latest DTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SOLO BRANDS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTC as an investment opportunity.
DTC vs. MELI: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Value investing is essentially about selecting stocks that are cheap but fundamentally sound. PVH Corp. (PVH), Centene (CNC), Solo Brands (DTC) and Park Hotels & Resorts (PK) boast a low P/CF ratio.
Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC) could be a great choice for investors looking to buy stocks that have gained strong momentum recently but are still trading at reasonable prices. It is one of the several stocks that made it through our 'Fast-Paced Momentum at a Bargain' screen.
Solo Brands, Inc. ( NYSE:DTC ) shareholders are no doubt pleased to see that the share price has bounced 44% in the...
Wall Street Analysts See an 83.21% Upside in Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC): Can the Stock Really Move This High?
The average of price targets set by Wall Street analysts indicates a potential upside of 83.2% in Solo Brands, Inc. (DTC). While the effectiveness of this highly sought-after metric is questionable, the positive trend in earnings estimate revisions might translate into an upside in the stock.
DTC Price Returns