DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
DTEA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DTEA is 7.13 -- better than 94.83% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DTEA is currently 1.27, higher than only 5.86% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- DAVIDsTEA Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 41.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.53% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAVIDsTEA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DYNT, TUES, SSY, HVT, and TLRD.
- DTEA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DAVIDsTEA Inc's official web site, go to www.davidstea.com.
DTEA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.54||52-week high||$2.30|
|Prev. close||$1.58||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.59||Avg. volume||112,117|
|50-day MA||$1.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.52||Market Cap||40.16M|
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Company Bio
DavidsTea Inc. provides a selection of loose-leaf teas, pre-packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts and accessories in Canada and the United States through its retail stores. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Montreal, Canada.