DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTEA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DTEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTEA is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 47 weeks.
- DTEA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 13.82% of US stocks).
DTEA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1.07, DAVIDsTEA Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about only 0.19% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of DAVIDsTEA Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 0.14% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DTEA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.41% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DTEA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBAS, DVD, BTG, SID, and RDI.
- Visit DTEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.davidstea.com.
DTEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, DTEA's price/earnings ratio is 160.04% lower, now standing at -13.6.
- Over the past 76 months, DTEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
- DTEA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTEA.
DTEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTEA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.86% of graded US stocks.
- DTEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.355 -- ranking 89th of 163 Retail stocks.
- FLWS, WMK, and OLLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTEA.
The table below shows DTEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.49||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$2.60||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$2.60||Avg. volume||382,022|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.59||Market Cap||65.64M|
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Company Bio
DavidsTea Inc. provides a selection of loose-leaf teas, pre-packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts and accessories in Canada and the United States through its retail stores. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full DTEA Social Stream
Latest DTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVIDsTEA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTEA as an investment opportunity.
Discover DAVIDsTEA’s three merry calendars this holiday season, because counting down the days to Christmas can be done at any age! Press photo Introducing the DAVIDsTEA 2021 Holiday Countdown Collection, featuring the all-new 24 Days of Tea - Caffeine-Free, the classic 24 Days of Tea, and 2020 top-seller, 24 Days of Matcha. MONTRÉAL, Sept. 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA), a leading tea merchant in North America, is pleased to announce the launch of its biggest Holiday
Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are: Wall Street expects JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd (NYSE: JKS) is likely to report a quarterly loss at $0.16 per share on revenue of $1.22 billion before the opening bell. JinkoSolar shares rose 1.3% to $47.40 in pre-market trading. Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ: MSFT) announced plans to buy back $60 billion worth of shares. The company also declared a quarterly dividend of $0.62 per share, an increase of 6 cents, or 11%, over the previous
Revenues of $18.7 million, Adjusted EBITDA of negative $0.6 millionExpands omnichannel presence with launch of innovative store-in-store concept as it continues transformation to a digital first e-tailerConfirms completion of CCAA proceedingsHerschel Segal retires from Board of Directors; Jane Silverstone Segal appointed as director and Chair of the Board MONTREAL, Sept. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq: DTEA) (“DAVIDsTEA” or the “Company”), a leading tea merchant in North Ame
MONTREAL, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA) today announced that its financial results for the second quarter of Fiscal 2021 will be released after markets close on September 14, 2021. The Company will host a webcast at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. Details of the webcast Via the internet at: www.davidstea.com, in the "investor relations" section. An online archive of the webcast will be available within two hours of the conclusion of the
DAVIDsTEA is officially a teenager, celebrating its 13th birthday on September 13th with very special offers and by giving back to the community Turning 13 on September 13th Canadian Brand DAVIDsTEA Celebrates Gold Birthday, turning 13 on September 13th MONTRÉAL, Sept. 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA), a leading tea merchant in North America, is thrilled to announce the celebration of the brand’s 13th birthday on Monday, September 13. Special promotions will be available
DTEA Price Returns