DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTEA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DTEA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 87.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTEA is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- DTEA ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
DTEA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DTEA is -3.89 -- better than only 2.59% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -4.28 for DAVIDsTEA Inc; that's greater than it is for just 3.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -99.15%, DAVIDsTEA Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 1.19% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAVIDsTEA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be STG, TUP, USWS, DAO, and ALIM.
- Visit DTEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.davidstea.com.
DTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.44||52-week high||$7.45|
|Prev. close||$3.43||52-week low||$0.58|
|Day high||$3.63||Avg. volume||557,005|
|50-day MA||$3.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.37||Market Cap||90.32M|
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Company Bio
DavidsTea Inc. provides a selection of loose-leaf teas, pre-packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts and accessories in Canada and the United States through its retail stores. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
DTEA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DTEA, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that DAVIDsTEA Inc ranked in the 31th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for DAVIDsTEA Inc ended up being:
- DAVIDsTEA Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -6.63. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 10.21% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, DAVIDsTEA Inc experienced a tax rate of about 5% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than only 19.31% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full DTEA Social Stream
Latest DTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVIDsTEA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTEA as an investment opportunity.
MONTREAL, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA) (“DAVIDsTEA” or the “Company”), a leading tea merchant in North America, announces that it today obtained an order from the Québec Superior Court authorizing the Company to file its Plan of Arrangement under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act (“CCAA”) and to call a creditors’ meeting to be held on June 11, 2021 at 10 a.m. in virtual mode. The Court order also extended to July 16, 2021 the previously-announced stay of all proceedings against the Company under the CCAA. As previously announced, the Plan of Arrangement to be submitted to creditors for approval on June 11, 2021 provides that DAVIDsTEA will distribute an aggregate amount of approximately CDN $18 million to its creditors and those of DAVIDsTEA (USA)...
Here at InvestorPlace, we're starting the day off like we always do with a look at the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday.
We're starting off the week right with a collection of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Monday that investors need to know about.
Fourth quarter revenues of $40.2 million with 96% increase in e-commerce and wholesale salesAdjusted EBITDA of $5.4 million in the quarter and $9.7 million for the full yearCash of $30.2 million at quarter-endRestructuring activities ongoing and court order extended until June 4, 2021 MONTREAL, April 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA) (“DAVIDsTEA” or the “Company”), a leading tea merchant in North America, announces its fourth quarter and full year results for the period ended January 30, 2021. “As a more agile organization, DAVIDsTEA can now rapidly align its business strategies with evolving consumer preferences. In a very short period, we have successfully pivoted to a digital first organization, as we continue to connect with our customers in new ways. We rema...
Herschel Segal became the CEO of DAVIDsTEA Inc. (NASDAQ:DTEA) in 2018, and we think it's a good time to look at the...
DTEA Price Returns