DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTEA POWR Grades
- DTEA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTEA is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 99 days.
- DTEA's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 5.62% of US stocks).
DTEA Stock Summary
- DTEA's current price/earnings ratio is 1.54, which is higher than only 0.48% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of DAVIDsTEA Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DTEA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.43% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAVIDsTEA Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ASPS, NC, SID, FNV, and RDI.
- Visit DTEA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.davidstea.com.
DTEA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, DTEA's price/earnings ratio is 160.04% lower, now standing at -13.6.
- Over the past 76 months, DTEA's price/sales ratio has gone down 3.8.
- DTEA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 3.9 over the prior 76 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTEA.
DTEA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 0.94%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -126.85%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -92.44%.
The table below shows DTEA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTEA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTEA has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 96.22% of graded US stocks.
- DTEA's asset turnover comes in at 1.38 -- ranking 88th of 165 Retail stocks.
- WMK, CVNA, and OLLI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTEA.
The table below shows DTEA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTEA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTEA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.77||52-week high||$4.69|
|Prev. close||$1.60||52-week low||$1.12|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||40,178|
|50-day MA||$1.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.69||Market Cap||46.81M|
DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Company Bio
DavidsTea Inc. provides a selection of loose-leaf teas, pre-packaged teas, tea sachets, and tea-related gifts and accessories in Canada and the United States through its retail stores. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in Montreal, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTEA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTEA Latest Social Stream
View Full DTEA Social Stream
Latest DTEA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVIDsTEA Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTEA as an investment opportunity.
TORONTO - DavidsTea Inc. swung to a loss in its latest quarter as revenues decreased 15 per cent from the prior year. The Toronto-based beverage company says it lost $1.86 million
No summary available.
New fulfillment centre and distribution logistics model will further improve the DAVIDsTEA customer experience and the company’s operational efficiency New fulfillment centre and distribution logistics model will further improve the DAVIDsTEA customer experience and the company’s operational efficiency
Third quarter sales of $22.2 million, up 18.5% sequentiallyThird quarter adjusted EBITDA of ($0.3) millionIncreased inventory level heading into holiday seasonSolid start to fourth quarter with robust Black Friday sales MONTREAL, Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq: DTEA) (“DAVIDsTEA” or the “Company”), a leading tea merchant in North America, announced today its third quarter results for the three-month period ended October 30, 2021 (all amounts are expressed in Canadian do
New fulfillment centre and distribution logistics model will further improve the DAVIDsTEA customer experience and the company’s operational efficiency WIPTEC DAVIDsTEA Puts Customers Front and Centre by Investing in Enhanced Order Fulfillment Capabilities MONTRÉAL, Dec. 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (Nasdaq:DTEA), a leading tea merchant in North America, is pleased to announce that it is partnering with WIPTEC pick, pack & ship (“WIPTEC”), a leading 3PL provider with state-of-the-
DTEA Price Returns