Precision BioSciences, Inc. (DTIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTIL POWR Grades
- DTIL scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 86.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTIL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DTIL ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
DTIL Stock Summary
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, PRECISION BIOSCIENCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 230.62%; that's higher than 93.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for PRECISION BIOSCIENCES INC comes in at -82.34%, a number that bests merely 1.72% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DTIL comes in at -76.99% -- higher than that of just 6.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to PRECISION BIOSCIENCES INC are MRKR, EDIT, FDMT, CYCN, and RARE.
- DTIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit PRECISION BIOSCIENCES INC's official web site, go to www.precisionbiosciences.com.
DTIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DTIL's price/sales ratio is 190.48% higher, now standing at 6.1.
- DTIL's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 16.9 over the prior 47 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTIL.
DTIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTIL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.32% of graded US stocks.
- DTIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 82nd of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DTIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.18||52-week high||$5.20|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$0.95|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||526,632|
|50-day MA||$1.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.49||Market Cap||130.93M|
Precision BioSciences, Inc. (DTIL) Company Bio
Precision BioSciences, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of genome editing technologies. It operates through the Therapeutics and Food segments. The Therapeutics segment focuses on the development of products in the field of immuno-oncology and of novel products outside immuno-oncology to treat human diseases. The Food segment applies ARCUS, the company's propriety genome editing platform, to develop food and nutrition products through collaboration agreements with consumer-facing companies. The company was founded by Derek N. Jantz, Jeff Smith, and Matthew R. Kane in January 2006 and is headquartered in Durham, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTIL Latest Social Stream
View Full DTIL Social Stream
Latest DTIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about PRECISION BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTIL as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders in Precision BioSciences (NASDAQ:DTIL) have lost 88%, as stock drops 11% this past week
Precision BioSciences, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DTIL ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 15% in the last...
Precision BioSciences Recaps 2022 Accomplishments and Outlines 2023 Corporate Priorities and Planned Portfolio Milestones
DURHAM, N.C., January 09, 2023--Precision BioSciences (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical stage gene editing company developing ARCUS®-based ex vivo allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene editing therapies, today reported on its significant accomplishments in 2022 and announced its corporate priorities and anticipated clinical development and research milestones for 2023.
Precision BioSciences Receives Favorable Type C Feedback from the FDA on the Company’s Chemistry, Manufacturing, and Controls (CMC) Strategies for Late-Stage Development of Azercabtagene Zapreleucel, its Lead Allogeneic CAR T Clinical Candidate
DURHAM, N.C., January 06, 2023--Precision BioSciences (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical stage gene editing company developing ARCUS®-based ex vivo allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene editing therapies, today announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) provided supportive Type C feedback on the Company’s CMC processes and analytical methods for azercabtagene zapreleucel (azer-cel; PBCAR0191). Azer-cel is Precision BioSciences lead allogeneic CAR T candidate being evaluated for relapsed or r
Precision BioSciences Presents Analysis of Azer-Cel, Allogeneic CAR T Product Attributes Related to In Vivo Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics, and Clinical Outcomes at 2022 American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting
DURHAM, N.C., December 10, 2022--Precision BioSciences (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical stage gene editing company developing ARCUS®-based ex vivo allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene editing therapies, today presented a novel, product-attributes analysis of its lead CD19 allogeneic CAR T candidate, Azercabtagene Zapreleucel (azer-cel; PBCAR0191) that shows a relationship between CAR T cell composition and effective cell dose with pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and clinical outcomes. Data from this
Precision BioSciences ( NASDAQ:DTIL ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$7.36m (down 69% from...
DTIL Price Returns