Precision BioSciences, Inc. (DTIL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTIL POWR Grades
- DTIL scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 88.28% of US stocks.
- DTIL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- DTIL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.5% of US stocks).
DTIL Stock Summary
- Precision Biosciences Inc's stock had its IPO on March 28, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 6.03% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DTIL is currently 757.96, higher than 99.46% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- As for revenue growth, note that DTIL's revenue has grown 420.8% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.02% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Precision Biosciences Inc are FULC, ALPN, CNCE, CARA, and ANAB.
- DTIL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Precision Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.precisionbiosciences.com.
DTIL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DTIL's price/sales ratio is 34.8% lower, now standing at 7.4.
- Over the past 30 months, DTIL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.7.
- Over the past 30 months, DTIL's price/sales ratio has gone down 71.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTIL.
DTIL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTIL has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 57.15% of graded US stocks.
- DTIL's asset turnover comes in at 0.5 -- ranking 86th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows DTIL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTIL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTIL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.63||52-week high||$16.60|
|Prev. close||$13.46||52-week low||$5.85|
|Day high||$13.20||Avg. volume||725,139|
|50-day MA||$11.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.77||Market Cap||752.47M|
Precision BioSciences, Inc. (DTIL) Company Bio
Precision BioSciences, Inc. is a biotechnology company, which engages in the development of genome editing technologies. It operates through the Therapeutics and Food segments. The Therapeutics segment focuses on the development of products in the field of immuno-oncology and of novel products outside immuno-oncology to treat human diseases. The Food segment applies ARCUS, the company's propriety genome editing platform, to develop food and nutrition products through collaboration agreements with consumer-facing companies. The company was founded by Derek N. Jantz, Jeff Smith, and Matthew R. Kane in January 2006 and is headquartered in Durham, NC.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTIL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTIL Latest Social Stream
View Full DTIL Social Stream
Latest DTIL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Precision Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTIL as an investment opportunity.
DURHAM, N.C., September 10, 2021--Precision BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene correction therapies with its ARCUS® genome editing platform, today announced that it will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23rd Annual Global Investment Conference, being held from September 13-15, 2021.
Precision BioSciences Inc (NASDAQ: DTIL ) and iECURE announced a license and collaboration agreement . Under the agreement iECURE plans to advance Precision''s PBGENE-PCSK9 candidate into Phase 1 studies and gain access to Precision''s PCSK9-directed ARCUS nuclease to develop additional gene-editing therapies for genetic Full story available on Benzinga.com
DURHAM, N.C.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Precision BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene correction therapies with its ARCUS® genome editing platform, today provided strategic business updates on its in vivo gene editing pipeline during the Companys first gene editing R&D event. Gene editing promises to fundamentally reshape the treatment landscape across numerous therapeutic categories. Todays in vivo gene editing R&a
Precision BioSciences and iECURE Announce License and Collaboration Agreement to Develop ARCUS-Based Gene Editing Therapies
DURHAM, N.C. & PHILADELPHIA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Precision BioSciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: DTIL), a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing allogeneic CAR T and in vivo gene correction therapies with its ARCUS® genome editing platform, and iECURE, a mutation-agnostic in vivo gene editing company striving to cure devastating diseases with high unmet need, today announced a license and collaboration agreement under which iECURE plans to advance Precisions PBGENE-PCSK9 candidate into Phase 1 stud
Precision (DTIL) signs an exclusive license agreement with Tiziana to explore the latter's fully human anti-CD3 mAb, foralumab, for treating various cancer indications. Stock up.
DTIL Price Returns