Datasea Inc. (DTSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTSS Stock Summary
- DTSS's went public 3.28 years ago, making it older than merely 10.37% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -46.85%, Datasea Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 8.22% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DTSS's revenue has grown 525.19% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Datasea Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RWLK, NBRV, LMAT, BIOL, and INTT.
- DTSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Datasea Inc's official web site, go to www.shuhaixinxi.com.
DTSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DTSS's price/sales ratio is 432.11% higher, now standing at 29.
- Over the past 33 months, DTSS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.8.
- DTSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.8 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTSS.
DTSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTSS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 2.97% of graded US stocks.
- DTSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.037 -- ranking 539th of 561 Business Services stocks.
- CTSH, WHLM, and QUAD are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTSS.
The table below shows DTSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.67||52-week high||$6.84|
|Prev. close||$1.70||52-week low||$1.07|
|Day high||$1.73||Avg. volume||200,122|
|50-day MA||$2.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.98||Market Cap||40.62M|
Datasea Inc. (DTSS) Company Bio
Datasea, Inc. engages in the development and distribution of electronic and web-based security solutions. The company focuses on development, manufacture, and trade of security equipment. It offers media advertising, big data, smart education security solution, internet security products, cyber security system & equipment, data analysis and data integration services. The company was founded by Zhi Xin Liu, Fu Liu, and Xing Zhong Sun on September 26, 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTSS Latest Social Stream
View Full DTSS Social Stream
Latest DTSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Datasea Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTSS as an investment opportunity.
Gainers: Arteris (NASDAQ:AIP) +20%. IronNet (NYSE:IRNT) +17%. Paltalk (NASDAQ:PALT) +13%. Agora (NASDAQ:API) +12%. Datasea (NASDAQ:DTSS) +10%. Losers: Focus Universal (NASDAQ:FCUV) -23%. Maris-Tech (NASDAQ:MTEK) -19%. Quanergy Systems (NYSE:QNGY) -19%. Cepton CPTN -17%. Atomera (NASDAQ:ATOM) -13%....
Over the last month the Datasea Inc. ( NASDAQ:DTSS ) has been much stronger than before, rebounding by 89%. But will...
BEIJING, Feb. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Datasea Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSS) (“Datasea” or the “Company”), incorporated in Nevada in September 2014, is a digital technology corporation engaged in three converging and innovative business segments: 5G messaging, acoustic intelligence and smart city in China, today announced financial results for the quarter ended December 31, 2021 and provided an update on its key strategic and operational initiatives. “Datasea had a solid quarter as our 5G messaging bu
Datasea Announces Research Partnerships Focus on Acoustic Intelligence and Releases China’s Inaugural White Paper to Provide Technology Insights and Guide Industry Development
BEIJING, Jan. 18, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Datasea Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSS, the "Company" or “Datasea”), a digital technology company incorporated in Nevada in 2014 and engaged in three converging and innovative business segments: 5G messaging, acoustic intelligence and smart city in China, today announced that it has entered into partnerships with Chinese leading research institutes to unlock the full potential of acoustic intelligence in the commercial applications. The Company released China’s ina
We've reached the halfway point of the week and we're starting it with an overview of the biggest pre-market stock movers for Wednesday!
DTSS Price Returns