Datasea Inc. (DTSS): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTSS POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DTSS ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTSS is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 29 days.
- DTSS ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
DTSS Stock Summary
- DTSS has a market capitalization of $44,666,207 -- more than approximately only 5.19% of US stocks.
- DTSS's went public 2.75 years ago, making it older than just 6.8% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 182.85%, Datasea Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Datasea Inc are GIGM, GENC, UG, NSSC, and AEZS.
- DTSS's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Datasea Inc's official web site, go to www.shuhaixinxi.com.
DTSS Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DTSS's price/sales ratio is 432.11% higher, now standing at 29.
- Over the past 33 months, DTSS's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 31.8.
- DTSS's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 31.8 over the prior 33 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTSS.
DTSS's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTSS has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 0.88% of graded US stocks.
- DTSS's asset turnover comes in at 0.311 -- ranking 427th of 555 Business Services stocks.
- BKI, NCMI, and CASS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTSS.
The table below shows DTSS's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTSS Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTSS Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.03||52-week high||$6.84|
|Prev. close||$2.13||52-week low||$1.71|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||1,884,916|
|50-day MA||$2.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.81||Market Cap||48.54M|
Datasea Inc. (DTSS) Company Bio
Datasea, Inc. engages in the development and distribution of electronic and web-based security solutions. The company focuses on development, manufacture, and trade of security equipment. It offers media advertising, big data, smart education security solution, internet security products, cyber security system & equipment, data analysis and data integration services. The company was founded by Zhi Xin Liu, Fu Liu, and Xing Zhong Sun on September 26, 2014 and is headquartered in Beijing, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTSS Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTSS Latest Social Stream
View Full DTSS Social Stream
Latest DTSS News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Datasea Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTSS as an investment opportunity.
Beijing, China--(Newsfile Corp. - August 12, 2021) - Datasea Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSS) (the "Company"), a technology company that provides smart security solutions, smart hardware and education-related
Beijing, China--(Newsfile Corp. - August 12, 2021) - Datasea Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSS) (the "Company"), a technology company that provides smart security solutions, smart hardware and education-related technologies in China, today announced that it will give a presentation in the Q3 Virtual Investor Summit. During the presentation, the management team will discuss the Company's proprietary technologies, product offerings, operation development, usage of funds, and business growth plan. All investors i
BEIJING, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Datasea Inc. (NASDAQ: DTSS) ("Datasea"), a technology company engaged in providing smart security solutions, smart hardware and education-related technologies in China, announced today that it has closed a registered direct offering with certain institutional investors of 2,436,904 shares of its common stock at a purchase price of $3.48 per share for the gross proceeds of approximately $8.48 million, before payment of commissions and expenses. In a concurrent private placement, for each share of common stock purchased by an investor, such investor will receive from the Company an unregistered warrant to purchase 0.45 of a share of common stock. The warrants have an exercise price of $4.48 per share, are exercisable on the date of issuance, and ...
Good morning, traders!
DTSS Price Returns