Data Storage Corp. (DTST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DTST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 75.82% of US stocks.
- DTST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 145 days.
- DTST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 6.17% of US stocks).
DTST Stock Summary
- DTST has a market capitalization of $20,078,226 -- more than approximately only 2.73% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,130.74, Data Storage Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Data Storage Corp's share price is greater than that of 96.21% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Data Storage Corp are TRT, GAIA, GBLI, ZYXI, and THR.
- Visit DTST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.datastoragecorp.com.
DTST Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 33.57%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 240%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 240%.
The table below shows DTST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.09% of graded US stocks.
- DTST's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 128th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SREV, ACFN, and TWLO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTST.
The table below shows DTST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.94||52-week high||$13.10|
|Prev. close||$3.00||52-week low||$2.81|
|Day high||$3.05||Avg. volume||2,816,178|
|50-day MA||$3.40||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.00||Market Cap||19.68M|
Data Storage Corp. (DTST) Company Bio
Data Storage Corporation provides multi-cloud information technology solutions primarily in the United States. The company offers data protection and disaster recovery solutions; data backup and data vaulting solutions, including cloud enterprise storage, de-duplication, compression, and backup and restore services; standby server services; business continuity solutions for mission critical applications; data mirroring services; and cloud-based infrastructure production systems. It also provides cybersecurity solutions comprising managed endpoint security with active threat mitigation, system security assessment, and risk analysis services, as well as applications for continuous security and auditing; and voice and data solutions, such as VoIP and data services with fiber optic networks for businesses to connect from any location. The company offers its solutions and services to businesses in healthcare, banking and finance, distribution services, manufacturing, construction, education, and government sectors. Data Storage Corporation is headquartered in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTST Latest Social Stream
View Full DTST Social Stream
Latest DTST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Data Storage Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTST as an investment opportunity.
Inflation and lower consumer spending are affecting tech stocks during earnings season, but IT stocks will gain from a return to the office.
In its 2021 year-end business update, Data Storage (NASDAQ:DTST) announced that with Flagship acquisition and new hires, it grew headcount from 29 to 60 increasing headcount by over 100%. Subscription and recurring revenue increased by 57% for the first nine months of 2021. It reports $17M in total contract value sales...
Reports meaningful progress and well positioned for continued growth in 2022MELVILLE, N.Y., Jan. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data Storage Corporation (Nasdaq: DTST) (“DSC” and the “Company”), a provider of diverse business continuity, disaster-recovery-as-a-service (DRaaS) protection, IBM Power infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), cyber-security and data analytics solutions, today provided a 2021 year-end business update. 2021 Achievements: Commenced trading on the Nasdaq Capital MarketCompleted
If you’re willing to absorb massive risk for the chance of significant upside, these low-float penny stocks could fit the bill.
Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on Data Storage (DTST – Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $8.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $3.53, close to its 52-week low of $2.86. According to TipRanks.com, Galinko is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 12.2% and a 50.0% success rate. Galinko covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as WISeKey International Holding, American Software, and Unisys. Currently, the analyst consensus on Data Storage is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.00.
DTST Price Returns