Data Storage Corp. (DTST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DTST POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where DTST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DTST is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 38 days.
- DTST's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 5.41% of US stocks).
DTST Stock Summary
- DTST has a market capitalization of $12,730,089 -- more than approximately merely 4.56% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DATA STORAGE CORP is reporting a growth rate of -443.1%; that's higher than only 3.66% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DATA STORAGE CORP comes in at 83.18%, a number that bests 89.81% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DATA STORAGE CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be BEEM, CURI, INOD, IIIN, and OXBR.
- DTST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DATA STORAGE CORP's official web site, go to www.datastoragecorp.com.
DTST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, DTST's price/sales ratio is 80.77% lower, now standing at 0.5.
- Over the past 130 months, DTST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DTST.
DTST Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 144.19%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 39.21%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 355.48%.
The table below shows DTST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DTST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DTST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.09% of graded US stocks.
- DTST's asset turnover comes in at 1.009 -- ranking 128th of 563 Business Services stocks.
- SREV, ACFN, and TWLO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DTST.
The table below shows DTST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DTST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DTST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.80||52-week high||$4.99|
|Prev. close||$1.79||52-week low||$1.67|
|Day high||$1.83||Avg. volume||619,851|
|50-day MA||$2.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.58||Market Cap||12.28M|
Data Storage Corp. (DTST) Company Bio
Data Storage Corporation provides multi-cloud information technology solutions primarily in the United States. The company offers data protection and disaster recovery solutions; data backup and data vaulting solutions, including cloud enterprise storage, de-duplication, compression, and backup and restore services; standby server services; business continuity solutions for mission critical applications; data mirroring services; and cloud-based infrastructure production systems. It also provides cybersecurity solutions comprising managed endpoint security with active threat mitigation, system security assessment, and risk analysis services, as well as applications for continuous security and auditing; and voice and data solutions, such as VoIP and data services with fiber optic networks for businesses to connect from any location. The company offers its solutions and services to businesses in healthcare, banking and finance, distribution services, manufacturing, construction, education, and government sectors. Data Storage Corporation is headquartered in Melville, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
DTST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DTST Latest Social Stream
View Full DTST Social Stream
Latest DTST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DATA STORAGE CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DTST as an investment opportunity.
Maxim Group analyst Matthew Galinko maintained a Buy rating on Data Storage (DTST - Research Report) yesterday and set a price target of $8.00. The company's shares opened today at $2.06.Galinko covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as WISeKey International Holding, Adeia, and SuperCom. According to TipRanks, Galinko has an average return of -1.2% and a 36.96% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Data Storage is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $8.00.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>Based on Data Storage's latest earnings release for the quarter ending June 30, the company reported a quarterly revenue of $4.
MELVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data Storage Corporation (Nasdaq: DTST) (“DSC” and the “Company”), a provider of diverse business continuity solutions for disaster-recovery, cloud infrastructure, cyber-security, and IT services, today provided a business update and reported financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. Chuck Piluso, CEO of Data Storage Corporation, commented, “We continue to witness strong year-over-year sales growth, as evidenced by our rev
Data Storage Corporation Schedules Third Quarter 2022 Financial Results and Business Update Conference Call
MELVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 09, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data Storage Corporation (Nasdaq: DTST) (“DSC” and the “Company”), a provider of diverse business continuity solutions for disaster-recovery, cloud infrastructure, and cyber-security solutions, today announced that it plans to host a conference call at 10:00 am ET on Tuesday, November 15th, 2022, to discuss the Company's financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, as well as corporate progress and other developments. The con
Data Storage Corporation Announces Realignment of Management and Operations to Accelerate Growth of Core Business Solutions
Realignment expected to improve gross margins as a result of better utilization of technical teams and improve overall profitabilityMELVILLE, N.Y., Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data Storage Corporation (Nasdaq: DTST) (“DSC” and the “Company”), a provider of diverse business continuity solutions for disaster-recovery, cloud infrastructure, cyber-security, and IT services, today announced a realignment of management and operations, which is expected to help accelerate the growth of the Compan
Data Storage Corporation Achieves ISO/IEC 27001 Certification for its CloudFirst and Nexxis Divisions
MELVILLE, N.Y., Oct. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data Storage Corporation (Nasdaq: DTST) (“DSC” and the “Company”), a provider of diverse business continuity solutions for disaster-recovery, cloud infrastructure, cyber-security, and data analytics solutions, today announced that its CloudFirst and Nexxis divisions have been ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified. ISO/IEC 27001:2013 is an information security standard published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO), the world’s large
DTST Price Returns