Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DUOL POWR Grades
- DUOL scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 59.39% of US stocks.
- DUOL's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DUOL's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 7.46% of US stocks).
DUOL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, DUOLINGO INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- DUOL's went public 1.34 years ago, making it older than merely 2.86% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for DUOLINGO INC is higher than 93.28% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DUOLINGO INC are TXG, ME, OUST, FROG, and HLTH.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to DUOL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001562088.
DUOL Valuation Summary
- DUOL's EV/EBIT ratio is -35.4; this is 286.81% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 16 months, DUOL's price/sales ratio has gone down 22.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DUOL.
DUOL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DUOL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$70.70||52-week high||$114.00|
|Prev. close||$70.65||52-week low||$60.50|
|Day high||$71.16||Avg. volume||489,070|
|50-day MA||$82.80||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.17||Market Cap||2.80B|
Duolingo, Inc. (DUOL) Company Bio
Duolingo, Inc. develops a language-learning website and mobile app in the United States and China. The company offers courses in 40 different languages, including Spanish, French, Japanese, German, Korean, Italian, Chinese, Hindi, Russian, Arabic, Turkish, Portuguese, and others. It also provides a digital language proficiency assessment exam. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
DUOL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DUOL Latest Social Stream
View Full DUOL Social Stream
Latest DUOL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUOLINGO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DUOL as an investment opportunity.
The folks who get paid to watch these stocks think they have growth potential that the rest of the market hasn't noticed yet.
In this article, we will take a look at 15 of the largest education companies in the world. If you want to see more of the largest education companies in the world, go directly to 5 Largest Education Companies in the World. Education has historically been a public sector service since it’s so important. In […]
These two high-quality tech companies have seen their stocks trampled in the gutters of Wall Street this year. Nevertheless, they are poised for a soaring comeback in the long haul.
Analysts Offer Insights on Technology Companies: Duolingo (DUOL) and Consensus Cloud Solutions (CCSI)
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Technology sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Duolingo (DUOL – Research Report) and Consensus Cloud Solutions (CCSI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Duolingo (DUOL) JMP Securities analyst Andrew Boone reiterated a Buy rating on Duolingo today and set a price target of $128.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $67.70, close to its 52-week low of $60.50. According to TipRanks.
The analysts who follow these beaten-down stocks think they can put up market-beating gains for investors who buy them on the dip.
DUOL Price Returns