DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc. (DV): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DV POWR Grades
- DV scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 67.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DV is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DV ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
DV Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.53, DOUBLEVERIFY HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 4.94% of US stocks.
- DOUBLEVERIFY HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on April 21, 2021, making it an older stock than merely 5.71% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 1,509.51%, DOUBLEVERIFY HOLDINGS INC's debt growth rate surpasses 98.56% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DOUBLEVERIFY HOLDINGS INC are YELP, NXGN, DLB, SWAV, and CRCT.
- Visit DV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.doubleverify.com.
DV Valuation Summary
- DV's price/earnings ratio is 78; this is 219.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- DV's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.1 over the prior 19 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DV.
DV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.91||52-week high||$33.90|
|Prev. close||$24.89||52-week low||$17.22|
|Day high||$26.04||Avg. volume||944,657|
|50-day MA||$27.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$24.97||Market Cap||4.27B|
DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc. (DV) Company Bio
DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc. offers a software platform for digital media measurement, data, and analytics. The company offers DV Authentic Ad, a metric of digital media quality that evaluates the existence of fraud, brand safety, viewability, and geography for each digital ad; DV Authentic Attention solution that provides exposure and engagement predictive analytics to drive campaign performance; and Custom Contextual solution, which allows advertisers to match their ads to relevant content to maximize user engagement and drive campaign performance. The company also provides DV Publisher suite, which includes unified analytic, campaign delivery insight, media quality insight and optimization, industry benchmark, and video delivery automation solutions; Pinnacle that provides customers with access to data on all the digital ads and enables them to make changes to ad strategies on a real-time basis; and Connected TV (CTV) solution that detects fraudulent device signatures. Its software solutions are integrated across the digital advertising ecosystem, including programmatic platforms, social media channels, and digital publishers. DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc. was founded in 2008 and is based in New York, New York with additional locations at Berlin, Germany; Chicago, Illinois; Merelbeke, Belgium; Helsinki, Finland; London, United Kingdom; Los Angeles and San Francisco, California; Miguel Hidalgo, Mexico; Paris, France; SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil; Singapore, Singapore; Sydney, Australia; Tel Aviv, Israel; and Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
DV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DV Latest Social Stream
View Full DV Social Stream
Latest DV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DOUBLEVERIFY HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DV as an investment opportunity.
DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc.'s ( NYSE:DV ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 79.7x might make it look like a strong...
The Trade Desk is in a category of its own, and DoubleVerify is a unique software play on digital ads.
DoubleVerify Expands Collaboration with LinkedIn to Reinforce Brand Safety Protections and Contextual Alignment
NEW YORK, November 16, 2022--DoubleVerify ("DV") (NYSE: DV), a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data, and analytics, today announced the launch of DV Authentic Brand Suitability and DV Custom Contextual solutions on the LinkedIn Audience Network. These two products empower advertisers to ensure their campaign impressions are delivered on inventory that aligns with their brand safety, suitability and contextual needs.
DV study underscores that Attention-grabbing ads are key to performance, but context is key — consumer concerns about inflammatory or misleading content surge
NEW YORK, November 14, 2022--DoubleVerify ("DV") (NYSE: DV), a leading software platform for digital media measurement, data and analytics, today releases its 2022 ‘Four Fundamental Shifts in Advertising and Media’ report. Two years on from DV’s original report, this expanded edition analyzes insights from over 16,600 global consumers in 18 countries. At a time of significant macroeconomic change, these findings reveal the dynamic relationships between consumers, digital content, and advertising
NEW YORK, November 11, 2022--DoubleVerify Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: DV) ("DoubleVerify") today announced the pricing of an underwritten offering of 10,000,000 shares of its common stock by Providence VII U.S. Holdings L.P., Providence Public Master L.P. and Providence Butternut Co-Investment L.P. (collectively, "Providence") at a price to the public of $26.40 per share. The offering is expected to close on November 15, 2022, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions. The underwrite
DV Price Returns