DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVA POWR Grades
- DVA scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 94.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- DVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 30th percentile.
DVA Stock Summary
- Davita Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.53% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.67 for Davita Inc; that's greater than it is for 95.33% of US stocks.
- Davita Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.98%, greater than the shareholder yield of 89.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NXST, AMCX, KOP, LAMR, and ACHC.
- DVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Davita Inc's official web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DVA's price/sales ratio is 68.42% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- DVA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DVA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVA.
DVA Growth Metrics
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -19.73%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 45.14%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.54%.
The table below shows DVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.65% of graded US stocks.
- DVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.666 -- ranking 43rd of 80 Healthcare stocks.
- NTRA, VCYT, and RDNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVA.
The table below shows DVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.11||52-week high||$136.48|
|Prev. close||$119.85||52-week low||$80.85|
|Day high||$122.47||Avg. volume||680,921|
|50-day MA||$126.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$117.84||Market Cap||12.69B|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Healthcare Partners delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
DVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DVA Social Stream
Latest DVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Davita Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVA as an investment opportunity.
During Nephrology Nurses Week, DaVita Kidney Care begins a new chapter for its nursing program by announcing Tina Livaudais as the kidney care provider's chief nursing officer (CNO). Livaudais most recently served as vice president of clinical services for the national hospital services group, overseeing more than 4,600 DaVita teammates.
DaVita Inc. found using ticker (DVA) now have 9 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Hold''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 207 and 113 with the average target price sitting at 143.11. With the stocks previous close at 123.05 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 16.3%. The day 50 moving average is 128.99 and the 200 day MA is 119.36. The market cap for the company is $13,050m. Visit the company website at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="DVA" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] DaVita Inc. provides kidney dialysis services for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure or end stage renal disease (ESRD). The company operates kidney dialysis ...
There are several healthcare companies in Berkshire Hathaway's portfolio, but only one in its top 10 holdings.
DaVita Inc. announced today that its Board of Directors appointed a new independent director, Gregory Moore, M.D., Ph.D., to join the Board, effective Sept. 9, 2021.
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minn., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Miromatrix Medical Inc. (NASDAQ: MIRO), a life sciences company pioneering a novel technology for bioengineering fully transplantable organs to help save and improve patients' lives, today announced the hiring of Dr. John Barry as Vice President of Research and Development. Dr. Barry will be leading the activities for the development of the Company's transplantable liver and kidney programs including the use of a bio-engineered liver in an
DVA Price Returns