DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVA POWR Grades
- DVA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.51% of US stocks.
- DVA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 37.7% of US stocks).
DVA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DVA is 9.24 -- better than 96.66% of US stocks.
- For DVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.92% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.16 for Davita Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.17% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FRTA, NCR, HBAN, CCB, and TPX.
- Visit DVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.41||52-week high||$129.59|
|Prev. close||$125.94||52-week low||$75.30|
|Day high||$126.46||Avg. volume||751,324|
|50-day MA||$112.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.23||Market Cap||13.32B|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Healthcare Partners delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
DVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Davita Inc. To summarize, we found that Davita Inc ranked in the 60th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 24.5% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Davita Inc ended up being:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.78% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Davita Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than merely 1.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Davita Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 86.92% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DVA Social Stream
Latest DVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Davita Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVA as an investment opportunity.
DaVita Kidney Care today announced that 60 of its nephrology nurses were honored with The DAISY Award for Extraordinary Nurses® during National Nurses Week. The award is part of the DAISY Foundation's mission to recognize the extraordinary, compassionate care that nurses provide to patients and families every day.
Investor confidence is high on the DaVita (DVA) stock, courtesy of its solid prospects.
Herbalife (HLF), DaVita (DVA), Apple (AAPL), Century Communities (CCS) & Repligen (RGEN) are the top stocks that flaunt attractive earnings growth at present.
DaVita, Inc. (DVA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 5:00 PM ET Company Participants Jim Gustafson – Vice President, Investor Relations Javier Rodriguez – Chief Executive Officer Joel Ackerman – Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Pito Chickering – Deutsche Bank Kevin Fischbeck – Bank of America Justin...
DaVita's (DVA) net dialysis and related lab-patient service revenues rise in Q1.
DVA Price Returns