DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where DVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.31% of US stocks.
- DVA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- DVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
DVA Stock Summary
- Davita Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 98.16% of US listed stocks.
- For DVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 84.95% of US equities we're observing.
- DVA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.12% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Davita Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LAMR, SP, IAA, CLW, and TRU.
- DVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Davita Inc's official web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DVA's price/sales ratio is 68.42% lower, now standing at 1.2.
- DVA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 6.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DVA's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVA.
DVA Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 42.93%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 7.69%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 7.69%.
The table below shows DVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.19% of graded US stocks.
- DVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.661 -- ranking 45th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LHCG, NTRA, and CHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVA.
The table below shows DVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$97.75||52-week high||$136.48|
|Prev. close||$97.44||52-week low||$91.73|
|Day high||$98.32||Avg. volume||674,280|
|50-day MA||$109.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$112.44||Market Cap||9.25B|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Healthcare Partners delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
Most Popular Stories View All
DVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DVA Social Stream
Latest DVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Davita Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVA as an investment opportunity.
With market uncertainty ratcheting up, and more speculative names under pressure, now may be the time to cycle into Warren Buffett stocks.
DaVita (NYSE:DVA) said a study suggested that dialysis patients who received Johnson & Johnson's (NYSE:JNJ) adenovirus vector-based COVID-19 vaccine were found to have similar rates of breakthrough infection, hospitalization and mortality as dialysis patients who received an mRNA-based vaccine from Pfizer (NYSE:PFE) and BioNTech (NASDAQ:BNTX). The company said the DaVita...
DaVita Clinical Research Study Finds Efficacy of Common COVID-19 Vaccines at Parity for Kidney Patients
Dialysis patients who received an adenovirus vector-based COVID-19 vaccine (Johnson & Johnson) were found to have similar rates of breakthrough infection, hospitalization and mortality as dialysis patients who received an mRNA-based vaccine (Pfizer/BioNTech), according to a DaVita Clinical Research (DCR) study published online ahead of print by the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology.
DaVita Kidney Care today announced Dr. Mihran Naljayan as chief medical officer (CMO) of Home Modalities.
In honor of National Donor Day—and every living organ donor—DaVita announced it increased paid leave for organ donation to four consecutive weeks for benefits-eligible teammates (employees) who donate their bone marrow, liver or kidney.
DVA Price Returns