DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVA POWR Grades
- DVA scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DVA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 38.2% of US stocks).
DVA Stock Summary
- Davita Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 96.66% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.16 for Davita Inc; that's greater than it is for 93.16% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DVA is more volatile than merely 12.78% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Davita Inc are FRTA, CCB, TPX, HBAN, and JBL.
- DVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Davita Inc's official web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Valuation Summary
- DVA's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 90.72% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DVA's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.1 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, DVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVA.
DVA Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 232.54%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -28.72%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 7.69%.
The table below shows DVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$133.78||52-week high||$136.48|
|Prev. close||$123.15||52-week low||$80.85|
|Day high||$136.48||Avg. volume||705,164|
|50-day MA||$121.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$113.08||Market Cap||14.21B|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Healthcare Partners delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.
DVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Davita Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Davita Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Davita Inc, consider:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 18.22% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Davita Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 2.66% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Healthcare), Davita Inc has a reliance on debt greater than 89.52% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DVA Social Stream
Latest DVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Davita Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVA as an investment opportunity.
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of DaVita Inc. ( NYSE:DVA ) by taking the expected...
These Buffett stocks are suitable for a wide range of retail portfolios.
Sustained momentum with respect to U.S. dialysis revenue per treatment is likely to have aided DaVita's (DVA) top line in the second quarter despite ongoing pandemic-led higher PPE costs.
DaVita HealthCare (DVA) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
In this article, we discuss the 15 best Warren Buffett stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of Buffett’s history, investment philosophy, and performance, go directly to the 5 Best Warren Buffett Stocks to Buy Now. Warren Buffett, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway and the Oracle of Omaha is one […]
DVA Price Returns