DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
DVA Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 72.32, Davita Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 90.86% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For DVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 85.87% of US equities we're observing.
- Davita Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 14.79%, greater than the shareholder yield of 86.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRM, LAMR, URI, WLK, and NI.
- Visit DVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Stock Price Chart More Charts
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$72.71||52-week high||$73.91|
|Prev. close||$73.24||52-week low||$43.40|
|Day high||$73.91||Avg. volume||2,058,515|
|50-day MA||$65.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.37||Market Cap||9.32B|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Healthcare Partners delivers dialysis services to patients with chronic kidney failure and end stage renal disease. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Denver, Colorado.