DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVA POWR Grades
- DVA scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 85.45% of US stocks.
- DVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- DVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
DVA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for DVA is 16.3 -- better than 97.95% of US stocks.
- DVA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.46% of US stocks.
- DAVITA INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 12.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 85.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAVITA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARRY, QUAD, TAST, SAH, and THC.
- DVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DAVITA INC's official web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Valuation Summary
- DVA's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 87.23% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DVA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVA.
DVA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.38%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.1%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.81%.
The table below shows DVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.19% of graded US stocks.
- DVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.661 -- ranking 45th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LHCG, NTRA, and CHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVA.
The table below shows DVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DVA, see our DVA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$143.11||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
DVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.11||52-week high||$124.81|
|Prev. close||$79.38||52-week low||$65.28|
|Day high||$81.20||Avg. volume||672,384|
|50-day MA||$80.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$81.88||Market Cap||7.33B|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Inc. provides kidney dialysis services through a network of 2,816 outpatient dialysis centers in the United States, serving 204,200 patients, and 321 outpatient dialysis centers in 10 other countries serving 3,200 patients. The company primarily treats end-stage renal disease (ESRD), which requires patients to undergo dialysis 3 times per week for the rest of their lives unless they receive a donor kidney. The company has a 37% market share in the U.S. dialysis market. It is organized in Delaware and based in Denver. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DVA Social Stream
Latest DVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVITA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVA as an investment opportunity.
3 Reasons to Retain DaVita (DVA) Stock in Your Portfolio
Investors remain optimistic about DaVita (DVA) due to the strength in its DaVita Kidney Care.
DaVita (NYSE:DVA) investors are sitting on a loss of 33% if they invested a year ago
Investors can approximate the average market return by buying an index fund. While individual stocks can be big...
Aerospace Executives Go to Trial Over Alleged No-Poach Deals
The Justice Department is still trying to win its first trial over alleged criminal labor-market collusion.
DaVita Inc. to Participate in the Barclays 2023 Global Healthcare Conference
DaVita Inc. (NYSE: DVA) today announced that its chief financial officer, Joel Ackerman, will participate in a fireside chat with investors at the Barclays 2023 Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, March 14, 2023, at 3:05 p.m. EDT.
Returns On Capital At DaVita (NYSE:DVA) Have Stalled
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? One common approach...
DVA Price Returns
Continue Researching DVAWant to do more research on Davita Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Davita Inc (DVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Davita Inc (DVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Davita Inc (DVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...