DaVita Inc. (DVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.28||52-week high||$103.00|
|Prev. close||$95.06||52-week low||$65.28|
|Day high||$95.41||Avg. volume||665,760|
|50-day MA||$87.22||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$82.98||Market Cap||8.55B|
DVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DVA ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
DVA Stock Summary
- DAVITA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 97.66% of US listed stocks.
- For DVA, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 83.23% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 25.31 for DAVITA INC; that's greater than it is for 98.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IRM, CNK, THC, ENR, and SMG.
- Visit DVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.davita.com.
DVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DVA's price/sales ratio is 63.64% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, DVA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVA.
DVA Growth Metrics
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 18.38%.
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 1.1%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 2.81%.
The table below shows DVA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 81.19% of graded US stocks.
- DVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.661 -- ranking 45th of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- LHCG, NTRA, and CHE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVA.
The table below shows DVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVA Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DVA, see our DVA price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$143.11||Average Broker Recommendation||2 (Hold)|
DaVita Inc. (DVA) Company Bio
DaVita Inc. provides kidney dialysis services through a network of 2,816 outpatient dialysis centers in the United States, serving 204,200 patients, and 321 outpatient dialysis centers in 10 other countries serving 3,200 patients. The company primarily treats end-stage renal disease (ESRD), which requires patients to undergo dialysis 3 times per week for the rest of their lives unless they receive a donor kidney. The company has a 37% market share in the U.S. dialysis market. It is organized in Delaware and based in Denver. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
DVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVA Latest Social Stream
View Full DVA Social Stream
Latest DVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAVITA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVA as an investment opportunity.
National Vision (EYE) Plans to Open New Stores Amid Macro Woes
National Vision (EYE) plans to continue executing core growth initiatives and further investing in competitive advantages.
Abbott (ABT) Expands in Electrophysiology With New FDA Nod
Abbott (ABT) notes that using TactiFlex catheter can lead to reduced procedure times and better safety compared to the company's previous generation catheters.
Hologic (HOLX) Gets FDA Nod for Multiplexed Respiratory Test
Hologic's (HOLX) Panther Fusion SARS-CoV-2/Flu A/B/RSV assay is done using the fully-automated, high-throughput Panther Fusion system.
Abbott's (ABT) Assert-IQ Cardiac Monitor Receives FDA Approval
Abbott's (ABT) latest approval adds to its line-up of remote patient management and treatment tools that can support doctors more effectively.
What's in the Cards for Medtronic (MDT) in Q4 Earnings?
Medtronic (MDT) is likely to have prioritized its R&D investments, which might get reflected in the fiscal Q4 results.
DVA Price Returns
Continue Researching DVAWant to do more research on Davita Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Davita Inc (DVA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Davita Inc (DVA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Davita Inc (DVA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...