Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVAX POWR Grades
- DVAX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 97.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DVAX is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- DVAX ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
DVAX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dynavax Technologies Corp is higher than only 13.52% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, DVAX has reported earnings growth of -257.89%, putting it ahead of merely 7.61% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DVAX's revenue has grown 844% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 98.82% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FLGT, SGH, CVLT, MIME, and YELP.
- DVAX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dynavax Technologies Corp's official web site, go to www.dynavax.com.
DVAX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, DVAX's price/sales ratio is 16.3% higher, now standing at 13.2.
- DVAX's price/sales ratio has moved down 256.2 over the prior 213 months.
- Over the past 213 months, DVAX's price/earnings ratio has gone down 379.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVAX.
DVAX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 185.62%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -48.97%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -18.35%.
The table below shows DVAX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVAX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DVAX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.86% of graded US stocks.
- DVAX's asset turnover comes in at 0.367 -- ranking 129th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LJPC, ABT, and CVM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DVAX.
The table below shows DVAX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DVAX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.43||52-week high||$21.39|
|Prev. close||$11.68||52-week low||$7.26|
|Day high||$12.46||Avg. volume||2,363,813|
|50-day MA||$10.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.80||Market Cap||1.57B|
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX) Company Bio
Dynavax Technologies Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, using TLR biology to discover and develop novel vaccines and therapeutics in the areas of infectious and inflammatory diseases and oncology. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Berkeley, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DVAX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVAX Latest Social Stream
View Full DVAX Social Stream
Latest DVAX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynavax Technologies Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVAX as an investment opportunity.
Dynavax (NASDAQ:DVAX) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Monday, February 28th, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.60 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $208.87M (+968.4% Y/Y). Over the last 3 months, EPS estimates have seen 2 upward revisions and 0 downward. Revenue estimates have seen...
Dynavax Technologies saw a welcome improvement to its Relative Strength (RS) Rating on Friday, with an upgrade from 67 to 85. When looking for the best stocks to buy and watch, keep a close on eye on relative price strength. Decades of market research reveals that the market's biggest winners often have an 80 or higher RS Rating as they launch their biggest price moves.
Bausch (BHC) beats on earnings but misses on sales in the fourth quarter. The outlook for 2022 is disappointing.
CHENGDU, China, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clover Biopharmaceuticals, Ltd. (Clover; HKEX: 02197), a global clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel vaccines and biologic therapeutic candidates, today announced that it has been selected for inclusion in the Hang Seng Composite Index as a constituent stock, effective March 7, 2022. Hang Seng Composite IndexHang Seng Small Cap (Investable) IndexHang Seng Healthcare IndexHang Seng Hong Kong-Listed Biotech IndexHang Seng Stock Con
EMERYVILLE, Calif. , Feb. 23, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (Nasdaq: DVAX), a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing vaccines, today announced that Ryan Spencer , Chief Executive Officer and Kelly MacDonald Chief Financial Officer, will
DVAX Price Returns
Continue Researching DVAXWant to see what other sources are saying about Dynavax Technologies Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dynavax Technologies Corp (DVAX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch