Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX): Price and Financial Metrics
DVAX Stock Summary
- DVAX's price/sales ratio is 16.04; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.7% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that DVAX's revenue has grown 932.99% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.14% of US companies in our set.
- Dynavax Technologies Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -29.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 10.8% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DVAX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RIGL, KIN, AERI, CLXT, and CPRX.
- Visit DVAX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dynavax.com.
DVAX Stock Price Chart More Charts
DVAX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.05||52-week high||$9.56|
|Prev. close||$4.30||52-week low||$2.60|
|Day high||$4.36||Avg. volume||1,157,172|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.78||Market Cap||339.65M|
Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX) Company Bio
Dynavax Technologies Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company, using TLR biology to discover and develop novel vaccines and therapeutics in the areas of infectious and inflammatory diseases and oncology. The company was founded in 1996 and is based in Berkeley, California.