Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVD POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DVD ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
- DVD's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
DVD Stock Summary
- DVD has a market capitalization of $78,722,477 -- more than approximately only 12.75% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of Dover Motorsports Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dover Motorsports Inc is higher than it is for about only 5.62% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dover Motorsports Inc are SNOA, PRPO, PETS, HURC, and GNSS.
- Visit DVD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dovermotorsports.com.
DVD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.18||52-week high||$2.66|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$1.15|
|Day high||$2.24||Avg. volume||91,338|
|50-day MA||$2.15||Dividend yield||3.24%|
|200-day MA||$1.86||Market Cap||79.49M|
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD) Company Bio
Dover Motorsports, Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and promotes motorsports entertainment in the United States. The company promotes events under the auspices of the sanctioning body in motorsports, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. It owns and operates Dover International Speedway with approximately 770 acres of land in Dover, Delaware; and Nashville Superspeedway with approximately 1,400 acres of land in Wilson County and Rutherford County, Tennessee. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dover, Delaware.
DVD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for DVD, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Dover Motorsports Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 59%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dover Motorsports Inc, consider:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.76 years comes in at -0.09%; that's greater than merely 15.16% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- DVD's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 57.78% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Dover Motorsports Inc experienced a tax rate of about 1% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 18.25% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DVD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVD Latest Social Stream
View Full DVD Social Stream
Latest DVD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dover Motorsports Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVD as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Dover Motorsports (DVD) declares $0.04/share semi-annual dividend, 14.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.035 (adjusted).Forward yield 3.69%Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 10; ex-div May 7.See DVD Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) will report its earnings for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on the morning of Thursday, April 29, 2021. Commentary from the Company’s executive officers relative to the earnings release will be available on the Company’s website Thursday morning beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET.
Dover Motorsports, Inc. ( NYSE:DVD ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 11% in the last...
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) will report its earnings for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2020 on the morning of Thursday, January 28, 2021. Commentary from the Company’s executive officers relative to the earnings release will be available on the Company’s website Thursday morning beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET.
DVD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|