Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD): Price and Financial Metrics
DVD Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 534.98, Dover Motorsports Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 91.77% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dover Motorsports Inc is higher than it is for about merely 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Dover Motorsports Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dover Motorsports Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SXI, APT, MRLN, EBTC, and PSMT.
- Visit DVD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dovermotorsports.com.
DVD Stock Price Chart More Charts
DVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.76||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$1.78||52-week low||$1.70|
|Day high||$1.80||Avg. volume||22,627|
|50-day MA||$1.84||Dividend yield||5.68%|
|200-day MA||$1.94||Market Cap||64.13M|
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD) Company Bio
Dover Motorsports, Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and promotes motorsports entertainment in the United States. The company promotes events under the auspices of the sanctioning body in motorsports, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. It owns and operates Dover International Speedway with approximately 770 acres of land in Dover, Delaware; and Nashville Superspeedway with approximately 1,400 acres of land in Wilson County and Rutherford County, Tennessee. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dover, Delaware.
DVD Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dover Motorsports Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dover Motorsports Inc ranked in the 53st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dover Motorsports Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is -530.06; that's higher than only 0.3% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 0% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 0% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|