Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD): Price and Financial Metrics
DVD Stock Summary
- For DVD, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, Dover Motorsports Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 0% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, DVD is more volatile than just 5.5% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dover Motorsports Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be OBCI, MRLN, ACU, HBCP, and SVT.
- DVD's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dover Motorsports Inc's official web site, go to www.dovermotorsports.com.
DVD Stock Price Chart More Charts
DVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$2.20|
|Prev. close||$1.86||52-week low||$1.79|
|Day high||$1.90||Avg. volume||15,299|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||5.37%|
|200-day MA||$1.99||Market Cap||68.51M|
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD) Company Bio
Dover Motorsports, Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and promotes motorsports entertainment in the United States. The company promotes events under the auspices of the sanctioning body in motorsports, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. It owns and operates Dover International Speedway with approximately 770 acres of land in Dover, Delaware; and Nashville Superspeedway with approximately 1,400 acres of land in Wilson County and Rutherford County, Tennessee. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dover, Delaware.