Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DVD Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dover Motorsports Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 0.07% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dover Motorsports Inc is higher than it is for about just 0.47% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DVD has reported earnings growth of -1,018.06%, putting it ahead of merely 1.77% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dover Motorsports Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DTEA, SID, IRS, OBAS, and BTG.
- Visit DVD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dovermotorsports.com.
DVD Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, DVD's price/sales ratio is 21.43% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- Over the past 243 months, DVD's price/earnings ratio has gone down 12.9.
- DVD's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DVD.
DVD Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 79.28%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 804.94%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -7.88%.
The table below shows DVD's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DVD Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DVD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.41||52-week high||$2.80|
|Prev. close||$2.45||52-week low||$1.32|
|Day high||$2.45||Avg. volume||60,702|
|50-day MA||$2.49||Dividend yield||3.27%|
|200-day MA||$2.27||Market Cap||87.87M|
Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD) Company Bio
Dover Motorsports, Inc., through its subsidiaries, markets and promotes motorsports entertainment in the United States. The company promotes events under the auspices of the sanctioning body in motorsports, the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. It owns and operates Dover International Speedway with approximately 770 acres of land in Dover, Delaware; and Nashville Superspeedway with approximately 1,400 acres of land in Wilson County and Rutherford County, Tennessee. The company was founded in 1969 and is based in Dover, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
DVD Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DVD Latest Social Stream
View Full DVD Social Stream
Latest DVD News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dover Motorsports Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DVD as an investment opportunity.
What are the early trends we should look for to identify a stock that could multiply in value over the long term? In a...
DOVER, Del., July 29, 2021--Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) today reported results for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
DOVER, Del., July 22, 2021--Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE: DVD) will report its earnings for the second quarter ended June 30, 2021 on the morning of Thursday, July 29, 2021. Commentary from the Company’s executive officers relative to the earnings release will be available on the Company’s website Thursday morning beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET.
In this article we are going to use hedge fund sentiment as a tool and determine whether Dover Motorsports, Inc. (NYSE:DVD) is a good investment right now. We like to analyze hedge fund sentiment before conducting days of in-depth research. We do so because hedge funds and other elite investors have numerous Ivy League graduates, […]
Dover Motorsports, Inc.'s (NYSE:DVD) Recent Stock Performance Looks Decent- Can Strong Fundamentals Be the Reason?
Most readers would already know that Dover Motorsports' (NYSE:DVD) stock increased by 4.1% over the past month. Since...
DVD Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|