Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- DVD has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than merely 11.13% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- DVD has a compound annual growth rate of its cash flow of 0.41%, higher than about 89.6% stocks in our dividend set.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, DVD has returned $3,642,000 US dollars, more than just 10.19% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with DVD that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SALT, CMS, GO, HMG and AEM.
DVD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for DVD, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 88.32%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of DVD, investors may wish to consider are:
- As for its position relative to other Consumer Cyclical stocks that issue dividends, Dover Motorsports Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 90.07% of them.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Dover Motorsports Inc's expected return of 88.32% is higher than 94.7% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, DVD has a discount rate lower than 94.7% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Dover Motorsports Inc, its beta is lower than 95.53% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DVD Dividend Chart
DVD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DVD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||TRK||Speedway Motorsports, Inc.||3.03%|
|2||DVD||Dover Motorsports, Inc.||2.89%|
|3||MANU||Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares||1.13%|
|4||ISCA||International Speedway Corporation -||1.09%|
|6||DIS||Walt Disney Company (The)||0.00%|
|7||FWONA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|8||FWONK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|9||SEAS||SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||MSGE||Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp||0.00%|
|11||MSGS||Madison Square Garden Sports Corp.||0.00%|
|12||SIX||Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New||0.00%|
|13||FUN||Cedar Fair, L.P.||0.00%|
|14||BATRK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|15||BATRA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|16||DS||Drive Shack Inc.||0.00%|
|17||MSG||The Madison Square Garden Company (New)||0.00%|
|18||LYV||Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|19||EEX||Emerald Expositions Events, Inc.||0.00%|