Dover Motorsports, Inc. (DVD) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, DVD has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than merely 10.16% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, DVD has returned $3,642,000 US dollars, more than merely 10.32% of US dividend issuers.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with DVD's price: MSCI, IAG, YGYI, GNE and UI.
DVD Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Dover Motorsports Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 153.41% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Dover Motorsports Inc are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, DVD provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 97.3% such stocks.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of 153.41%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 94.59% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, DVD has a discount rate lower than 94.59% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Dover Motorsports Inc, its beta is lower than 96.11% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
DVD Dividend Chart
DVD Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
DVD Dividends vs. Peers
|1||DVD||Dover Motorsports, Inc.||6.90%|
|2||TRK||Speedway Motorsports, Inc.||3.03%|
|3||MANU||Manchester United Ltd. Class A Ordinary Shares||1.34%|
|4||ISCA||International Speedway Corporation -||1.09%|
|6||DIS||Walt Disney Company (The)||0.00%|
|7||FWONA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|8||FWONK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Formula One||0.00%|
|9||SEAS||SeaWorld Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|10||SIX||Six Flags Entertainment Corporation New||0.00%|
|11||FUN||Cedar Fair, L.P.||0.00%|
|12||BATRK||Liberty Media Corporation - Series C Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|13||BATRA||Liberty Media Corporation - Series A Liberty Braves||0.00%|
|14||DS||Drive Shack Inc.||0.00%|
|15||MSG||The Madison Square Garden Company (New)||0.00%|
|16||LYV||Live Nation Entertainment, Inc.||0.00%|
|17||EEX||Emerald Expositions Events, Inc.||0.00%|