Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DWSN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $48,100,905, DAWSON GEOPHYSICAL CO has a greater market value than merely 13.41% of US stocks.
- DWSN's went public 32.72 years ago, making it older than 85.95% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- DWSN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 14.37% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DAWSON GEOPHYSICAL CO, a group of peers worth examining would be APEI, YCBD, CPHC, GNLN, and FWRD.
- Visit DWSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dawson3d.com.
DWSN Valuation Summary
- DWSN's EV/EBIT ratio is -1.2; this is 112% lower than that of the median Energy stock.
- Over the past 243 months, DWSN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DWSN.
DWSN Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 64.61%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.19%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -35.21%.
The table below shows DWSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DWSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DWSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.07||52-week high||$2.69|
|Prev. close||$2.02||52-week low||$1.08|
|Day high||$2.07||Avg. volume||16,413|
|50-day MA||$1.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.82||Market Cap||49.29M|
Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN) Company Bio
Dawson Geophysical Company provides onshore seismic data acquisition services in the continental United States and Canada. The company acquires and processes 2-D, 3-D, and multi-component seismic data for its clients, including oil and gas companies, and independent oil and gas operators, as well as providers of multi-client data libraries. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DWSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DWSN Latest Social Stream
View Full DWSN Social Stream
Latest DWSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DAWSON GEOPHYSICAL CO that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DWSN as an investment opportunity.
Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) (the "Company") today reported unaudited financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2022.
Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) (the "Company") today reported unaudited financial results for its fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2021.
Wilks Brothers, LLC ("Wilks") today announced the successful completion of the tender offer (the "Offer") by WB Acquisitions Inc., a Delaware corporation ("Merger Sub") and a subsidiary of Wilks, for any and all of the issued and outstanding shares (the "Shares") of Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) ("Dawson") at a price of US $2.34 per Share (the "Offer Price") in cash, without interest, less any applicable withholding taxes, upon the terms and subject to the conditions set forth in the
Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) ("Dawson" or the "Company") announced today the successful completion of the previously announced tender offer (the "Offer") by WB Acquisitions Inc. ("Merger Sub"), a subsidiary of Wilks Brothers, LLC ("Wilks"), for all of the outstanding common stock of the Company (the "Shares").
Wilks Brothers, LLC Announces Amendments to Merger Agreement and Extension of Offer to Acquire Dawson Geophysical Company
Wilks Brothers, LLC ("Wilks") today announced that WB Acquisitions Inc., a subsidiary of Wilks ("Merger Sub"), Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) ("Dawson") and Wilks, have agreed to a series of amendments to the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated October 25, 2021 as amended by Amendment No. 1 dated December 14, 2021 and Amendment No. 2 dated January 4, 2022, by and among Dawson, Wilks and Merger Sub (as so amended, the "Merger Agreement") that are intended to facilitate completion of th
DWSN Price Returns