Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN): Price and Financial Metrics
DWSN Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DWSN is currently 44.86, higher than 92.39% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dawson Geophysical Co comes in at -15.53%, a number that bests just 11.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DWSN comes in at 20.06% -- higher than that of 89.64% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dawson Geophysical Co are USNA, AWR, AMNB, MCF, and CLNE.
- Visit DWSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dawson3d.com.
DWSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DWSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.88||52-week high||$3.70|
|Prev. close||$1.95||52-week low||$1.88|
|Day high||$1.93||Avg. volume||31,222|
|50-day MA||$2.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.30||Market Cap||43.73M|
Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN) Company Bio
Dawson Geophysical Company provides onshore seismic data acquisition services in the continental United States and Canada. The company acquires and processes 2-D, 3-D, and multi-component seismic data for its clients, including oil and gas companies, and independent oil and gas operators, as well as providers of multi-client data libraries. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Midland, Texas.