Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN): Price and Financial Metrics
DWSN Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 155.72%, Dawson Geophysical Co's debt growth rate surpasses 90.65% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dawson Geophysical Co is reporting a growth rate of 71.5%; that's higher than 85.15% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dawson Geophysical Co comes in at -16.06%, a number that bests merely 10.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dawson Geophysical Co are VRS, NES, IPDN, RAIL, and RES.
- Visit DWSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dawson3d.com.
DWSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DWSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$4.28|
|Prev. close||$2.29||52-week low||$1.90|
|Day high||$2.39||Avg. volume||92,769|
|50-day MA||$2.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.42||Market Cap||53.26M|
Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN) Company Bio
Dawson Geophysical Company provides onshore seismic data acquisition services in the continental United States and Canada. The company acquires and processes 2-D, 3-D, and multi-component seismic data for its clients, including oil and gas companies, and independent oil and gas operators, as well as providers of multi-client data libraries. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Midland, Texas.