Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN): Price and Financial Metrics
DWSN Stock Summary
- DWSN's price/sales ratio is 0.26; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 10.99% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -48.9%, Dawson Geophysical Co's debt growth rate surpasses just 5.38% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DWSN comes in at 30.72% -- higher than that of 91.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DWSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VRS, NX, GIFI, USNA, and NATR.
- DWSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dawson Geophysical Co's official web site, go to www.dawson3d.com.
DWSN Stock Price Chart More Charts
DWSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.75||52-week high||$2.93|
|Prev. close||$1.48||52-week low||$0.84|
|Day high||$1.77||Avg. volume||55,423|
|50-day MA||$1.24||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.95||Market Cap||40.82M|
Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN) Company Bio
Dawson Geophysical Company provides onshore seismic data acquisition services in the continental United States and Canada. The company acquires and processes 2-D, 3-D, and multi-component seismic data for its clients, including oil and gas companies, and independent oil and gas operators, as well as providers of multi-client data libraries. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Midland, Texas.