Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DWSN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $59,552,595, Dawson Geophysical Co has a greater market value than merely 8.34% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, DWSN has reported earnings growth of 2,329.67%, putting it ahead of 99.01% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that DWSN's revenue has grown -78.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 2.1% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DWSN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXS, ATIF, MOXC, TUSK, and SATS.
- Visit DWSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dawson3d.com.
DWSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, DWSN's price/earnings ratio is 107.96% lower, now standing at -1.6.
- Over the past 243 months, DWSN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 0.4.
- DWSN's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DWSN.
DWSN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -66.68%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at -55.93%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -8.32%.
The table below shows DWSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DWSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DWSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.36||52-week high||$4.47|
|Prev. close||$2.52||52-week low||$1.66|
|Day high||$2.46||Avg. volume||85,245|
|50-day MA||$2.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.51||Market Cap||55.77M|
Dawson Geophysical Company (DWSN) Company Bio
Dawson Geophysical Company provides onshore seismic data acquisition services in the continental United States and Canada. The company acquires and processes 2-D, 3-D, and multi-component seismic data for its clients, including oil and gas companies, and independent oil and gas operators, as well as providers of multi-client data libraries. The company was founded in 1952 and is based in Midland, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DWSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DWSN Latest Social Stream
View Full DWSN Social Stream
Latest DWSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dawson Geophysical Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DWSN as an investment opportunity.
MIDLAND, Texas, Aug. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) (the "Company") today reported unaudited financial results for its second quarter ended June 30, 2021. For the quarter ended June 30, 2021, the Company reported revenues of $193,000, a significant
Dawson Geophysical Company (NASDAQ: DWSN) announced today that it plans to publicly release preliminary and unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2021, the Company's second quarter of 2021, before the market opens on Thursday, August 12, 2021. An investor conference call to review the second quarter results will be held on Thursday, August 12, 2021, at 9:00 a.m. Central Time.
No summary available.
Geophysical Services Market Will Hit Big Revenues In Future | EON Geosciences, Dawson Geophysical, Geotech Surveys, and more.
The Geophysical Services Market research Report is a valuable supply of perceptive information for business strategists. This Premium Tyres Market study provides comprehensive data which enhances the understanding, scope and application of this report. The key market segments along with its subtypes are provided in the report. This report especially focuses on the dynamic view 
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Dawson Geophysical Co. (NASDAQ:DWSN) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 10:00 AM Eastern Time.
DWSN Price Returns