DexCom, Inc. (DXCM): Price and Financial Metrics
DXCM Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dexcom Inc is higher than 96.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.87, Dexcom Inc has a higher such ratio than 92.56% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dexcom Inc is reporting a growth rate of -265.73%; that's higher than merely 5.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUBS, PANW, CTXS, VAR, and CHKP.
- DXCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dexcom Inc's official web site, go to www.dexcom.com.
DXCM Stock Price Chart More Charts
DXCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$230.79||52-week high||$242.14|
|Prev. close||$234.41||52-week low||$107.44|
|Day high||$236.81||Avg. volume||859,183|
|50-day MA||$218.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$162.17||Market Cap||21.12B|
DexCom, Inc. (DXCM) Company Bio
DexCom focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for patients with diabetes. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.