DexCom, Inc. (DXCM): Price and Financial Metrics
DXCM Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $37,801,550,754, Dexcom Inc has a greater market value than 93.19% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DXCM is currently 79.48, higher than 94.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- DXCM's price/sales ratio is 19.62; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.73% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXCM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ANSS, YNDX, ILMN, DLB, and AZPN.
- DXCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dexcom Inc's official web site, go to www.dexcom.com.
DXCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$385.09||52-week high||$456.23|
|Prev. close||$393.04||52-week low||$305.63|
|Day high||$395.58||Avg. volume||818,784|
|50-day MA||$378.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$383.41||Market Cap||37.24B|
DexCom, Inc. (DXCM) Company Bio
DexCom focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for patients with diabetes. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
DXCM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dexcom Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dexcom Inc ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 40.17%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DXCM, they are:
- In the past 5.53 years, Dexcom Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of 0.66%; that's better than 81.8% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 16.79% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Dexcom Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DXCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXCM Latest Social Stream
View Full DXCM Social Stream
Latest DXCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dexcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXCM as an investment opportunity.
DexCom, Inc.'s ( NASDAQ:DXCM ) price-to-earnings (or "P/E") ratio of 76.5x might make it look like a strong sell right...
Manitoba and Saskatchewan Promise to Make Life-Changing Dexcom G6 CGM System Accessible for Children and Young Adults with Type 1 Diabetes
Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), a leader in real-time continuous glucose monitoring (CGM), is pleased to see that the governments of Saskatchewan and Manitoba both recognized in their budgets last week CGM for children and young adults living with diabetes.
Senseonics will likely rise on the same trajectory as DexCom.
DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM), the global leader in real-time continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) for people with diabetes, announced today it has ended its distribution collaboration with Zkope Healthcare and is now selling the Dexcom G6 CGM system directly throughout the Netherlands.
Carillon Tower Advisers, an investment management firm, published its fourth quarter 2020 “Carillon Eagle Mid Cap Growth Fund” investor letter – a copy of which can be downloaded here. In the letter, the fund talked about their best and worst securities, together with their outlook for this year from an investment perspective. You can view […]
DXCM Price Returns
Continue Researching DXCMWant to do more research on Dexcom Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!