DexCom, Inc. (DXCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXCM POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where DXCM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXCM is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- DXCM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DXCM Stock Summary
- DXCM has a market capitalization of $44,476,965,110 -- more than approximately 94.04% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Dexcom Inc is higher than 95.06% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- DXCM's price/sales ratio is 21.95; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dexcom Inc are SNPS, CDNS, FTNT, APH, and WST.
- Visit DXCM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dexcom.com.
DXCM Valuation Summary
- DXCM's price/sales ratio is 22; this is 511.11% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- DXCM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 198 months.
- DXCM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 164 over the prior 198 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXCM.
DXCM Growth Metrics
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 358.31%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 266.99%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 73.4%.
The table below shows DXCM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$514.53||52-week high||$527.10|
|Prev. close||$521.22||52-week low||$305.63|
|Day high||$527.10||Avg. volume||815,432|
|50-day MA||$426.94||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$381.11||Market Cap||49.76B|
DexCom, Inc. (DXCM) Company Bio
DexCom focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for patients with diabetes. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
DXCM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dexcom Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dexcom Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 55.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DXCM, they are:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dexcom Inc over the past 5.74 years is 0.58%; that's better than 80.55% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.04% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Dexcom Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DXCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXCM Latest Social Stream
View Full DXCM Social Stream
Latest DXCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dexcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXCM as an investment opportunity.
Senseonics' revolutionary Eversense glucose monitor may be redefining diabetes treatment, but its current contribution doesn't justify SENS stock rich valuation.
Athletic-apparel maker Lululemon and two diabetes specialists are poised to get a long-term tailwind from the COVID-19 pandemic.
DexCom, Inc. (DXCM) Q2 2021 Earnings Conference Call July 29, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Sean Christensen - Senior Investor Relations Manager Kevin Sayer - Executive Chairman, President & Chief Executive Officer Jereme Sylvain - Chief Financial Officer Quen Blackford - Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants Robbie Marcus...
Wall Street closed the week on a down note, with major market benchmarks giving up ground on Friday to finish the month. The Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJINDICES: ^DJI) held up the best, while progressively worse performances for the S&P 500 (SNPINDEX: ^GSPC) and Nasdaq Composite (NASDAQINDEX: ^IXIC) still amounted to no more than a modest pullback overall. During much of the week, high-profile earnings reports dominated the news.
View more earnings on DXCMSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaAbbott Launches Latest Insertable Cardiac Monitor For Irregular Heart RhythmsVeracyte Stock Moves Higher As Q2 Earnings Surpass Expectations; Analysts Raise Price Target© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
DXCM Price Returns