DexCom, Inc. (DXCM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXCM POWR Grades
- DXCM scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 81.19% of US stocks.
- DXCM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- DXCM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.94% of US stocks).
DXCM Stock Summary
- Dexcom Inc's market capitalization of $31,328,834,617 is ahead of 92.16% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for DXCM is currently 62.47, higher than 93.37% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 15.46, Dexcom Inc has a higher such ratio than 88.35% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dexcom Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SNPS, CDNS, WST, FTNT, and CPRT.
- DXCM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dexcom Inc's official web site, go to www.dexcom.com.
DXCM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXCM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$333.25||52-week high||$456.23|
|Prev. close||$323.96||52-week low||$305.63|
|Day high||$336.38||Avg. volume||846,183|
|50-day MA||$371.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$379.35||Market Cap||32.23B|
DexCom, Inc. (DXCM) Company Bio
DexCom focuses on the design, development, and commercialization of continuous glucose monitoring systems for patients with diabetes. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in San Diego, California.
DXCM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Dexcom Inc. To summarize, we found that Dexcom Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Dexcom Inc ended up being:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dexcom Inc over the past 5.74 years is 0.58%; that's better than 78.85% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 18.23% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- Dexcom Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DXCM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXCM Latest Social Stream
View Full DXCM Social Stream
Latest DXCM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dexcom Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXCM as an investment opportunity.
While the underlying science for SENS stock may be a game changer, ultimately, the market does not have the same sentiment.
DexCom, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXCM) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
DexCom (NASDAQ:DXCM) has had a rough three months with its share price down 21%. However, a closer look at its sound...
Former high-flyers Dexcom and Tandem Diabetes are among seven health care stocks breaking down right now. Here's the signal to watch.
The lesson for investors is clear: Buying shares of excellent stocks on the dip is always a good idea. With that in mind, let's look at two growth stocks that recently dropped after releasing their first-quarter earnings reports: DexCom (NASDAQ: DXCM) and Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX). The past 12 months have been great for DexCom and its shareholders.
Take advantage of the drift in Senseonics before it recovers with a nod by the FDA nod.
DXCM Price Returns