Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXF Stock Summary
- DXF's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.21 -- higher than just 2.52% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for DUNXIN FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD comes in at -251.19%, a number that bests just 0.18% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DXF comes in at 84.7% -- higher than that of 97.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DUNXIN FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD are HOG, JEF, RBB, NNI, and PFSI.
- Visit DXF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.php.
DXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.19||52-week high||$0.95|
|Prev. close||$0.19||52-week low||$0.17|
|Day high||$0.20||Avg. volume||228,672|
|50-day MA||$0.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.38||Market Cap||3.93M|
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF) Company Bio
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited engages in the microfinance lending business in Hubei, China. It provides consumer, commercial, collateral-backed, and enterprise loans that are secured by assets as collateral or guaranteed by a third party to individuals; micro, small, and medium sized enterprises; and sole proprietors. The company was formerly known as China Xiniya Fashion Limited and changed its name to Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited in March 2018. Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Wuhan, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXF Latest Social Stream
View Full DXF Social Stream
Latest DXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUNXIN FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXF as an investment opportunity.
The best penny stocks under $1 to buy now are undervalued companies with decent financials on a relative basis.
Good morning, investor!
These are the best penny stocks under $1 to buy now.
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited ("Dunxin" or the "Company") (NYSE American: DXF), a licensed microfinance lender servicing individuals and small and medium enterprises ("SMEs") in Hubei Province, China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first six months of 2022. The unaudited consolidated financial statements and other financial information included in this press release have been stated in Renminbi ("RMB") unless otherwise indicated.
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (NYSE American: DXF) ("Dunxin" or the "Company"), a licensed microfinance lender in Hubei Province, China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021 with the Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on May 2, 2022. The annual report can be accessed on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov as well as on the Company's investor relations website at http:////en.hbctxed.com/index.php/index-show-tid-63
DXF Price Returns
Continue Researching DXFWant to see what other sources are saying about Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch