Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF): Price and Financial Metrics
DXF Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For DXF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.64% of US equities we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for DXF comes in at 16.02% -- higher than that of 89.13% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JEF, CIZN, FNLC, FOR, and SEB.
- Visit DXF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to index.php.
DXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.45||52-week high||$2.88|
|Prev. close||$1.53||52-week low||$0.37|
|Day high||$1.52||Avg. volume||1,475,704|
|50-day MA||$1.46||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.14||Market Cap||30.33M|
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF) Company Bio
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited engages in the microfinance lending business in Hubei, China. It provides consumer, commercial, collateral-backed, and enterprise loans that are secured by assets as collateral or guaranteed by a third party to individuals; micro, small, and medium sized enterprises; and sole proprietors. The company was formerly known as China Xiniya Fashion Limited and changed its name to Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited in March 2018. Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Wuhan, China.
DXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXF Latest Social Stream
View Full DXF Social Stream
Latest DXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXF as an investment opportunity.
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited Announced the signing of Intentional Cooperation Agreement with Baite Biological Group Co., Ltd.
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited ("Dunxin" or the "Company" NYSE American: DXF), a licensed microfinance lender serving individuals and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Hubei Province, China, today announced that the Company signed an Intentional Cooperation Agreement with Baite Biological Group Co., Ltd. The Company and Baite Biological Group plan to carry out cooperation in market expansion and production research and development in three aspects: (1) In Vitro Diagnostic industry, (2) hospital intelligent laboratory, (3) production and manufacturing of high-end medical devices.
DXF Price Returns
Continue Researching DXFWant to see what other sources are saying about Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!