Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXF POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where DXF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXF is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 27 weeks.
- DXF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
DXF Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd is higher than it is for about 96.61% of US stocks.
- DXF's price/sales ratio is 19.25; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd comes in at -40.06%, a number that bests merely 6.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd are FOR, PFSI, PBIP, NYCB, and BYFC.
- DXF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd's official web site, go to index.php.
DXF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.28||52-week high||$2.98|
|Prev. close||$1.34||52-week low||$0.67|
|Day high||$1.34||Avg. volume||698,615|
|50-day MA||$1.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.53||Market Cap||26.73M|
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited (DXF) Company Bio
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited engages in the microfinance lending business in Hubei, China. It provides consumer, commercial, collateral-backed, and enterprise loans that are secured by assets as collateral or guaranteed by a third party to individuals; micro, small, and medium sized enterprises; and sole proprietors. The company was formerly known as China Xiniya Fashion Limited and changed its name to Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited in March 2018. Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited was incorporated in 2010 and is headquartered in Wuhan, China.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXF Latest Social Stream
View Full DXF Social Stream
Latest DXF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXF as an investment opportunity.
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited Announced the signing of Intentional Cooperation Agreement with Baite Biological Group Co., Ltd.
Dunxin Financial Holdings Limited ("Dunxin" or the "Company" NYSE American: DXF), a licensed microfinance lender serving individuals and small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Hubei Province, China, today announced that the Company signed an Intentional Cooperation Agreement with Baite Biological Group Co., Ltd. The Company and Baite Biological Group plan to carry out cooperation in market expansion and production research and development in three aspects: (1) In Vitro Diagnostic industry, (2) hospital intelligent laboratory, (3) production and manufacturing of high-end medical devices.
DXF Price Returns
Continue Researching DXFWant to see what other sources are saying about Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dunxin Financial Holdings Ltd (DXF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch