DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXPE POWR Grades
- DXPE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 88.18% of US stocks.
- DXPE's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- DXPE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
DXPE Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.63, Dxp Enterprises Inc has a higher such ratio than only 12.66% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DXPE has reported earnings growth of -149.86%, putting it ahead of only 13.84% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Dxp Enterprises Inc comes in at -24.43%, a number that bests only 16.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Dxp Enterprises Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ORGO, HSII, BGFV, SCX, and GO.
- DXPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Dxp Enterprises Inc's official web site, go to www.dxpe.com.
DXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.51||52-week high||$35.97|
|Prev. close||$31.03||52-week low||$12.95|
|Day high||$31.51||Avg. volume||81,241|
|50-day MA||$30.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$23.91||Market Cap||605.21M|
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE) Company Bio
DXP Enterprises, Inc. engages in distributing maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products, equipment, and services to industrial customers in the United States. It operates through three segments: Service Centers, Supply Chain Services, and Innovative Pumping Solutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Houston, Texas.
DXPE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dxp Enterprises Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dxp Enterprises Inc ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 45.5%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for DXPE, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 61% of its capital from equity, and 39% of its capital from debt. Its equity weight surpasses that of just 21.56% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Industrials sector.
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.61 years comes in at -0.03%; that's greater than merely 19.65% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Dxp Enterprises Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -1.29. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 19.6% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full DXPE Social Stream
Latest DXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dxp Enterprises Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXPE as an investment opportunity.
DXP Enterprises' (DXPE) board gives green signal to $85 million worth of share buyback program, which underpins its commitment of rewarding shareholders handsomely.
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced that its Board of Directors authorized a stock repurchase program (the "program") under which up to $85.0 million or 1.5 million shares of its outstanding common stock may be acquired in the open market over the next 24 months at the discretion of management.
Image source: The Motley Fool. DXP Enterprises Inc (NASDAQ: DXPE)Q1 2021 Earnings CallMay 7, 2021, 11:30 a.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood Morning and welcome to DXP Enterprises Inc.
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021. The following are results for the three months ended March 31, 2021, compared to the three months ended March 31, 2020 and December 31, 2020, where appropriate. A reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures can be found in the back of this press release.
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of Carter & Verplanck, Inc. ("Carter & Verplanck" or "CVI"), a leading distributor of products and services exclusively focused on serving the water and wastewater markets.
DXPE Price Returns