DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXPE POWR Grades
- DXPE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 97.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXPE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- DXPE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 41.08% of US stocks).
DXPE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DXP ENTERPRISES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.12% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, DXP ENTERPRISES INC has a higher such ratio than just 13.11% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, DXP ENTERPRISES INC is reporting a growth rate of 173%; that's higher than 91.44% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXP ENTERPRISES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARCB, LYTS, HYW, HSON, and BGFV.
- DXPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DXP ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.dxpe.com.
DXPE Valuation Summary
- DXPE's price/earnings ratio is 11.4; this is 40.31% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DXPE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXPE.
DXPE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 32.72%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 3201.91%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.55%.
The table below shows DXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.45% of graded US stocks.
- DXPE's asset turnover comes in at 1.172 -- ranking 72nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- VOXX, JVA, and UUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXPE.
The table below shows DXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXPE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DXPE, see our DXPE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$40.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1 (Strong Buy)|
DXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.00||52-week high||$34.74|
|Prev. close||$26.83||52-week low||$22.09|
|Day high||$27.06||Avg. volume||61,239|
|50-day MA||$28.83||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.11||Market Cap||506.66M|
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE) Company Bio
DXP Enterprises, Inc. engages in distributing maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products, equipment, and services to industrial customers in the United States. It operates through three segments: Service Centers, Supply Chain Services, and Innovative Pumping Solutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full DXPE Social Stream
Latest DXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXP ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXPE as an investment opportunity.
DXP Enterprises Provides Update on Fiscal 2022 Financial Performance
HOUSTON, March 20, 2023--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE), is pleased to provide shareholders with a preannouncement of DXP’s financial performance for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2022, which features significant growth in sales, operating income, earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization ("EBITDA") and diluted earnings per common share ("EPS").
DXP Enterprises, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:DXPE) Stock Has Seen Strong Momentum: Does That Call For Deeper Study Of Its Financial Prospects?
DXP Enterprises (NASDAQ:DXPE) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 15% over the...
The Return Trends At DXP Enterprises (NASDAQ:DXPE) Look Promising
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
DXP Enterprises (NASDAQ:DXPE) shareholders have earned a 13% return over the last year
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But investors can boost...
Sidoti's January Micro-Cap Conference
Sidoti & Company, LLC has released the presentation schedule and weblinks for its two-day January Micro-Cap Conference taking place Wednesday and Thursday, January 18-19, 2023.
DXPE Price Returns
Continue Researching DXPEWant to see what other sources are saying about Dxp Enterprises Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Dxp Enterprises Inc (DXPE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Dxp Enterprises Inc (DXPE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Dxp Enterprises Inc (DXPE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...