DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DXPE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where DXPE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DXPE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- DXPE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 62.92% of US stocks).
DXPE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of DXP ENTERPRISES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.8% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.36, DXP ENTERPRISES INC has a higher such ratio than only 11.71% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, DXPE has reported earnings growth of 173%, putting it ahead of 90.62% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to DXP ENTERPRISES INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ASO, ARCB, LIVE, RELL, and HYW.
- DXPE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit DXP ENTERPRISES INC's official web site, go to www.dxpe.com.
DXPE Valuation Summary
- DXPE's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.2; this is 35.63% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- DXPE's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DXPE.
DXPE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -16.55%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 62.18%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.51%.
The table below shows DXPE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DXPE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DXPE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.45% of graded US stocks.
- DXPE's asset turnover comes in at 1.172 -- ranking 72nd of 105 Wholesale stocks.
- VOXX, JVA, and UUU are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DXPE.
The table below shows DXPE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DXPE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DXPE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.19||52-week high||$34.74|
|Prev. close||$26.17||52-week low||$22.09|
|Day high||$26.01||Avg. volume||90,059|
|50-day MA||$26.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$27.97||Market Cap||472.69M|
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (DXPE) Company Bio
DXP Enterprises, Inc. engages in distributing maintenance, repair, and operating (MRO) products, equipment, and services to industrial customers in the United States. It operates through three segments: Service Centers, Supply Chain Services, and Innovative Pumping Solutions. The company was founded in 1908 and is based in Houston, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
DXPE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DXPE Latest Social Stream
View Full DXPE Social Stream
Latest DXPE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DXP ENTERPRISES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DXPE as an investment opportunity.
HOUSTON, November 22, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced that it has closed on raising incremental $105 million Senior Secured Term Loan B ("TLB") borrowings that will be added to the initial $330 million Term Loan B raised in December of 2020. Including the new borrowings, DXP will have $417.2 million in Senior Secured Term Loan B borrowings. The existing and new TLB borrowings mature in 2027 and are priced at Term SOFR plus an applicable margin of 5.25 percent.
HOUSTON, November 09, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXPE) today announced financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022. The following are results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2022, compared to the three and nine months ended September 30, 2021 and sequentially for the three months ended June 30, 2022, where appropriate. A reconciliation of the non-GAAP financial measures can be found in the back of this press release.
HOUSTON, November 03, 2022--DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXPE), a leading products and service distributor that adds value and total cost savings solutions to MRO and OEM customers in virtually every industry, plans to issue a press release announcing its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2022, on Wednesday, November 9th. The earnings announcement will be released before the market opens. DXP will host a conference call, to be web cast live, on the Company’s website (w
While DXP Enterprises, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXPE ) might not be the most widely known stock at the moment, it saw a...
DXP Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ:DXPE) is largely controlled by institutional shareholders who own 66% of the company
Every investor in DXP Enterprises, Inc. ( NASDAQ:DXPE ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. And...
DXPE Price Returns