Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DYNT POWR Grades
- DYNT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.22% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DYNT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- DYNT ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
DYNT Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $22,400,404, Dynatronics Corp has a greater market value than merely 4.18% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.51, Dynatronics Corp has a higher such ratio than only 8.94% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Dynatronics Corp is reporting a growth rate of 166.34%; that's higher than 89.54% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Dynatronics Corp are NVFY, TESS, LINC, WKEY, and WTT.
- Visit DYNT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.dynatronics.com.
DYNT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DYNT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.22||52-week high||$2.56|
|Prev. close||$1.19||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$1.24||Avg. volume||1,229,896|
|50-day MA||$1.16||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.97||Market Cap||17.15M|
Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT) Company Bio
Dynatronics Corporation, a medical device company, designs, manufactures, and sells physical therapy, rehabilitation, orthopedics, pain management, and athletic training products in the United States. It offers orthopedic soft bracing products, which include cervical collars, shoulder immobilizers, arm slings, wrist and elbow supports, abdominal and lumbosacral supports, maternity supports, knee immobilizers and supports, ankle walkers and supports, plantar fasciitis splints, and cold therapy products. The company also provides power and manually operated treatment tables, mat platforms, work tables, parallel bars, training stairs, weight racks, treadmills, recumbent bikes, and other related equipment. In addition, it offers therapeutic modality devices, such as electrotherapy, ultrasound, phototherapy, therapeutic lasers, shortwave diathermy, radial pulse therapy, hot and cold therapy, compression therapy, and electrodes. Further, the company provides clinical supplies, including exercise bands and tubing, topical analgesics, lotions and gels, orthopedic bracing, paper products, athletic tapes, and other related supplies. It markets its products under the Bird & Cronin, Solaris, Hausmann, Physician's Choice, and PROTEAM brands. The company sells its products to orthopedists, physical therapists, chiropractors, and athletic trainers, sports medicine practitioners, hospitals, clinics, and consumers, as well as online. It also exports its products to approximately 30 countries. The company was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Eagan, Minnesota.
DYNT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Dynatronics Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Dynatronics Corp ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Dynatronics Corp, consider:
- The compound growth rate in the free cash flow of Dynatronics Corp over the past 5.63 years is -0.21%; that's better than only 8.3% of cash flow producing equities in the Healthcare sector, where it is classified.
- Dynatronics Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.05% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Dynatronics Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -11.9. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 6.18% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
DYNT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DYNT Latest Social Stream
View Full DYNT Social Stream
Latest DYNT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Dynatronics Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DYNT as an investment opportunity.
Dynatronics Corporation Announces George Murray as Vice President, Global Operations and Supply Chain
EAGAN, MN / ACCESSWIRE / June 3, 2021 / Dynatronics Corporation (NASDAQ:DYNT), a leading manufacturer of athletic training, physical therapy, and rehabilitation products, today announced that George C. Murray has joined the company effective May 26, 2021 as Vice President, Global Operations and Supply Chain.
Dynatronics Corporation (DYNT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 100.00% and 0.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
EAGAN, MN / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 /Dynatronics Corporation (NASDAQ:DYNT), a leading manufacturer of athletic training, physical therapy, and rehabilitation products, today announced financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2021 for the period ended March 31, 2021.Q3 FY'21 Financial Highlights * Net sales of $11.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 13, 2021 / Dynatronics Corp. (NASDAQ:DYNT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 13, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Strategic actions announced today eliminate low-margin, distributed productsEAGAN, MN / ACCESSWIRE / April 22, 2021 / Dynatronics Corporation (NASDAQ:DYNT), a leading manufacturer of athletic training, physical therapy, and rehabilitation products, announces strategic actions taken to improve the company's overall financial performance consistent with previously announced plans to optimize the business."Today marks a significant step towards a scalable and sustainable revenue and growth model as well as higher margins for our business," said John Krier, President and CEO of Dynatronics Corporation.
DYNT Price Returns