GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAF POWR Grades
- EAF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.01% of US stocks.
- EAF's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- EAF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 1.03% of US stocks).
EAF Stock Summary
- EAF's current price/earnings ratio is 3.22, which is higher than only 4.57% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD is higher than it is for about 93.31% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EAF comes in at 18.18% -- higher than that of 91.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD are OLN, PTVE, YAYO, TV, and WLKP.
- EAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD's official web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Valuation Summary
- EAF's price/sales ratio is 1.1; this is 15.38% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 58 months, EAF's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EAF.
EAF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EAF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.59% of graded US stocks.
- EAF's asset turnover comes in at 0.888 -- ranking 14th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POLA, AZZ, and BLNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EAF.
The table below shows EAF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.40||52-week high||$12.03|
|Prev. close||$6.15||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$6.43||Avg. volume||1,414,020|
|50-day MA||$5.28||Dividend yield||0.65%|
|200-day MA||$6.40||Market Cap||1.64B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.
Most Popular Stories View All
EAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAF Latest Social Stream
View Full EAF Social Stream
Latest EAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAF as an investment opportunity.
Investing in GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) might be an excellent idea, but the stock is currently overvalued/undervalued
As of Wednesday, GrafTech International Ltd.’s (NYSE:EAF) stock closed at $5.40, up from $5.17 the previous day. While GrafTech International Ltd. has overperformed by 4.45%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, EAF fell by -53.65%, with highs and lows ranging from $12.52 to $4.07, […]
According to Benzinga Pro, during Q3, GrafTech International (NYSE: EAF ) earned $93.45 million, a 18.74% increase from the preceding quarter. GrafTech International''s sales decreased to $303.84 million, a 16.45% change since Q2. GrafTech International earned $115.00 million, and sales totaled $363.65 million in Q2. What Is ROCE? Return on Capital Employed is a measure of yearly pre-tax profit relative to capital employed by a business. Changes in earnings and sales indicate shifts in a company''s ROCE. A higher ROCE is generally representative of successful growth of a company and is … Full story available on Benzinga.com
GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) traded at $5.59 at last check on Tuesday, November 22, made an upward move of 0.81% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $5.54 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 1.24 with the day’s price range being $4.60 – $5.55. The company … GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: EAF) – Analysts’ Revisions Point To Positive Sentiment Read More »
Gainers Imago BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGO ) shares jumped 104% to $35.50 after Merck announced it would acquire the company for $36 per share in cash. Nexalin Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXL ) jumped 48% to $2.6650. SeaStar Medical Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: ICU ) shares climbed 47.5% to $5.80. Sotera Health Company (NASDAQ: SHC ) rose 40.4% to $8.45. Barclays, last week, downgraded Sotera Health from Equal-Weight to Underweight and lowered the price target from $7 to $6. NWTN Inc. (NASDAQ: NWTN ) gained 40.3% to $7.13. Kaspien Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: KSPN ) surged 28.7% to $1.12. Meta Materials Inc. (NASDAQ: MMAT ) shares jumped 25.9% to $2.09 after dropping around 7% on Friday. NeuroOne Medical Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: NMTC ) gained 25% to $1.0375. NeuroOne, last month, re...
U.S. stocks traded lower midway through trading, with the Nasdaq Composite dropping over 100 points on Monday. The Dow traded down 0.26% to 33,659.21 while the NASDAQ fell 1.08% to 11,025.99. The S&P 500 also fell, dropping, 0.50% to 3,945.32. Also check this: Investor Optimism Declines After US Stocks Settle Lower Leading and Lagging Sectors Consumer staples shares rose by 0.7% on Monday. Leading the sector was strength from Zevia PBC (NYSE: ZVIA ) and Vital Farms, Inc. (NASDAQ: VITL ). In trading on Monday, energy dipped by 2.7%. Top Headline Walt Disney Co''s (NYSE: DIS ) replaced CEO Bob Chapek with Robert Iger, the company''s former chairman and CEO, who left the company at the end of last year. Equities Trading UP Imago BioSciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: IMGO ) shares shot up 105% to $35....
EAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EAFWant to do more research on Graftech International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch