GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAF POWR Grades
- EAF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EAF is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- EAF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0.83% of US stocks).
EAF Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 2.93, GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 4.14% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For EAF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.3% of US equities we're observing.
- GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 19.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.19% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD are OLN, YAYO, TV, PTVE, and CPS.
- Visit EAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Valuation Summary
- EAF's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 50% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EAF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 163.8 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EAF.
EAF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EAF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.59% of graded US stocks.
- EAF's asset turnover comes in at 0.888 -- ranking 14th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POLA, AZZ, and BLNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EAF.
The table below shows EAF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.25||52-week high||$12.52|
|Prev. close||$5.22||52-week low||$4.07|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||2,170,449|
|50-day MA||$4.78||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$7.26||Market Cap||1.35B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.
Most Popular Stories View All
EAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAF Latest Social Stream
View Full EAF Social Stream
Latest EAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about GRAFTECH INTERNATIONAL LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAF as an investment opportunity.
GrafTech International (NYSE: EAF) has been cleared to resume production at its Mexican facility, resolving a major issue that had hung over the shares of the graphite electrode maker. GrafTech is responsible for one of the key components in electric-arc steelmaking, which is a fast-growing part of the steel industry because it is costs less and requires less energy. The company makes the graphite electrodes that power electric-arc furnaces.
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, Ohio, November 18, 2022--GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE: EAF) ("GrafTech" or the "Company") announced today the conditional lifting of the temporary suspension notice related to the Company’s operations located in Monterrey, Mexico, allowing the Company to resume operations at the facility, effective immediately. On November 17, 2022, the State Attorney’s Office for the Secretary of Environment of the State of Nuevo León, Mexico (the "State Attorney") lifted the suspension n
GrafTech International Ltd. ( NYSE:EAF ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.01 per share on the 30th of...
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, Ohio, November 10, 2022--The Board of Directors of GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) (the "Company") declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share to stockholders of record as of the close of business on November 30, 2022, to be paid on December 30, 2022.
One thing we could say about the analysts on GrafTech International Ltd. ( NYSE:EAF ) - they aren't optimistic, having...
EAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EAFWant to do more research on Graftech International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch