GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
EAF Stock Summary
- Graftech International Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.13% of US listed stocks.
- EAF's went public 1.75 years ago, making it older than just 3.73% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For EAF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.66% of US equities we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Graftech International Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be DKL, GLAD, SUNS, TPVG, and GPP.
- EAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graftech International Ltd's official web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Stock Price Chart More Charts
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.01||52-week high||$15.35|
|Prev. close||$11.81||52-week low||$9.60|
|Day high||$12.20||Avg. volume||2,388,950|
|50-day MA||$12.57||Dividend yield||2.83%|
|200-day MA||$12.00||Market Cap||3.48B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.