GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
EAF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EAF is -2.4 -- better than merely 3.98% of US stocks.
- EAF's current price/earnings ratio is 3.3, which is higher than merely 3.41% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- For EAF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 97.26% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Graftech International Ltd are MVC, CZZ, DKL, SUNS, and LSI.
- Visit EAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Stock Price Chart More Charts
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.83||52-week high||$14.84|
|Prev. close||$8.27||52-week low||$5.56|
|Day high||$8.94||Avg. volume||2,263,643|
|50-day MA||$7.43||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$10.49||Market Cap||2.36B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.