GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAF POWR Grades
- EAF scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 99.19% of US stocks.
- EAF's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 169 days.
- EAF's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 17.64% of US stocks).
EAF Stock Summary
- Graftech International Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.38% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.59 for Graftech International Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 2.12% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for EAF comes in at 18.86% -- higher than that of 89.36% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EAF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HYMC, ALEX, XERS, HLX, and ALCO.
- EAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graftech International Ltd's official web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, EAF's price/sales ratio is 30.3% lower, now standing at 2.3.
- Over the past 41 months, EAF's price/earnings ratio has gone down 538.6.
- Over the past 41 months, EAF's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 159.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EAF.
EAF's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EAF has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 98.59% of graded US stocks.
- EAF's asset turnover comes in at 0.888 -- ranking 14th of 53 Electrical Equipment stocks.
- POLA, AZZ, and BLNK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EAF.
The table below shows EAF's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.88||52-week high||$14.16|
|Prev. close||$9.86||52-week low||$9.53|
|Day high||$9.92||Avg. volume||1,746,991|
|50-day MA||$11.69||Dividend yield||0.41%|
|200-day MA||$11.63||Market Cap||2.60B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.
Most Popular Stories View All
EAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAF Latest Social Stream
View Full EAF Social Stream
Latest EAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graftech International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAF as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Patten & Patten Inc (Current Portfolio) buys JPMorgan Equity Premium Income ETF, Delta Air Lines Inc, Lincoln Electric Holdings Inc, Planet Fitness Inc, Exact Sciences Corp, sells AT&T Inc, Hologic Inc, General Electric Co, SPDR Gold Shares ETF, NovoCure during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Patten & Patten Inc.
The business Graftech (EAF) is one of the world's leading graphite electrode producers. Graphite electrodes are used in the production of steel using a technology called Electric Arc Furnace ((EAF)). Graftech is currently trading at a valuation (TMT) of 3.2 x EV/Revenue, 6.3 x EV/Adj.EBITDA or 8.2 EV/Adj.FCF. In preview,...
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, Ohio, January 10, 2022--GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) will hold its Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2021 Conference Call and Webcast on Friday, February 4, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. (EST). The call will be hosted by senior management to discuss unaudited financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021 and current business initiatives.
GrafTech International Ltd. ( NYSE:EAF ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw a decent share price growth...
GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) Director Jean-Marc Germain acquired 5,000 shares of the stock in a transaction on Monday, December 13th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $11.96 per share, for a total transaction of $59,800.00. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which can be accessed through the […]
EAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EAFWant to do more research on Graftech International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch