GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.38% of US stocks.
- EAF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- EAF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EAF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EAF is -5.17 -- better than only 2.19% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Graftech International Ltd is higher than it is for about 95.13% of US stocks.
- EAF's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 3.56% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Graftech International Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GPP, SUNS, LOAN, AMTX, and MERC.
- Visit EAF's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.72||52-week high||$13.89|
|Prev. close||$13.02||52-week low||$5.56|
|Day high||$13.79||Avg. volume||3,017,195|
|50-day MA||$12.25||Dividend yield||0.29%|
|200-day MA||$9.54||Market Cap||3.67B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.
EAF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for EAF, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Graftech International Ltd ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 8285.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Graftech International Ltd ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.33 years comes in at 1.34%; that's greater than 92.89% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- As a business, EAF is generating more cash flow than 77.12% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Graftech International Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 7.72% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAF Latest Social Stream
View Full EAF Social Stream
Latest EAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graftech International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAF as an investment opportunity.
RBC Capital Stick to Their Hold Rating for GrafTech International Ltd
Shareholders Will Probably Not Have Any Issues With GrafTech International Ltd.'s (NYSE:EAF) CEO Compensation
Shareholders may be wondering what CEO Dave Rintoul plans to do to improve the less than great performance at GrafTech...
The following slide deck was published by GrafTech International Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
The Board of Directors of GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share to stockholders of record as of the close of business on May 28, 2021, to be paid on June 30, 2021.
GMO Climate Change looks for stocks that are undervalued and have promising prospects. Its picks include solar and wind specialists, biofuel producers, and even a few fossil-fuel companies. Why it’s wary of Tesla and other EV makers.
EAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EAFWant to do more research on Graftech International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch