GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAF POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where EAF ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.34% of US stocks.
- EAF's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- EAF ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
EAF Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EAF is -5.17 -- better than just 2.09% of US stocks.
- For EAF, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -3.61 for Graftech International Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 3.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EAF, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are INTG, AMTX, LOAN, NATH, and IAG.
- EAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graftech International Ltd's official web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Valuation Summary
- EAF's price/sales ratio is 2.5; this is 38.89% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- EAF's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 160.2 over the prior 40 months.
- Over the past 40 months, EAF's price/sales ratio has gone down 5.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EAF.
EAF Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAF Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.43||52-week high||$14.16|
|Prev. close||$11.31||52-week low||$5.87|
|Day high||$11.52||Avg. volume||3,055,822|
|50-day MA||$11.76||Dividend yield||0.35%|
|200-day MA||$10.97||Market Cap||3.05B|
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.
EAF Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Graftech International Ltd. To summarize, we found that Graftech International Ltd ranked in the 96th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 5769% on a DCF basis. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Graftech International Ltd, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 4.52 years, is 1.24% -- higher than 92.15% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, EAF is generating more cash flow than 75.17% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Graftech International Ltd's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 12.99% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EAF Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAF Latest Social Stream
View Full EAF Social Stream
Latest EAF News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Graftech International Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAF as an investment opportunity.
Inflation is when you pay fifteen dollars for the ten-dollar haircut you used to get for five dollars when you had hair.”― Sam Ewing Today, we take a look at an 'off the radar' name that should do well in an environment that is seeing rising inflation pressures. A full...
wildpixel/iStock via Getty Images My bullish view on GrafTech (EAF) does not depend on quarterly earnings releases nor on the price of iron at any given time. Commodity inflation could be beneficial in the short term but doesn’t really change the intrinsic value of any company. Timing the market is...
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, Ohio, July 26, 2021--GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF), a leading manufacturer of high-quality graphite electrode products essential to the production of electric arc furnace steel, announced the opening of a new sales office in Chiba-shi, Japan. This new office will provide GrafTech’s customers in the region with local commercial, customer service and technical support. This office also expands the company’s global sales and technical support personnel.
GrafTech International Ltd. ( NYSE:EAF ), is not the largest company out there, but it received a lot of attention from...
BROOKLYN HEIGHTS, Ohio, July 02, 2021--GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) will hold its Second Quarter 2021 Conference Call and Webcast on Friday, August 6, 2021 at 10:00 a.m. (EDT). The call will be hosted by senior management to discuss financial results for the second quarter and six months ended June 30, 2021 and current business initiatives.
EAF Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching EAFWant to do more research on Graftech International Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Graftech International Ltd (EAF) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch