GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF): Price and Financial Metrics
EAF Stock Summary
- Graftech International Ltd's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 3.71% of US listed stocks.
- Graftech International Ltd's stock had its IPO on April 19, 2018, making it an older stock than only 2.86% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Graftech International Ltd is higher than it is for about 97.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Graftech International Ltd are TPVG, DKL, TCRD, PEGI, and SUNS.
- EAF's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Graftech International Ltd's official web site, go to www.graftech.com.
EAF Stock Price Chart More Charts
EAF Price/Volume Stats
GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) Company Bio
GrafTech International Ltd. researches, develops, manufactures, and sells synthetic and natural graphite and carbon based products worldwide. It offers graphite electrodes, which are components of the conductive power systems used to produce steel and non-ferrous metals; and petroleum needle coke, a crystalline form of carbon used in the production of graphite electrodes. The company was founded in 1886 and is based in Independence, Ohio. GrafTech International Ltd. is a subsidiary of BCP IV GrafTech Holdings LP.