Brinker International, Inc. (EAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.6% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EAT is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- EAT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 5.11% of US stocks).
EAT Stock Summary
- Brinker International Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than merely 1.62% of US listed stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -6.34 for Brinker International Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 2.27% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, EAT has reported earnings growth of 251.56%, putting it ahead of 91.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to EAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KLXE, PRTH, NLOK, GDP, and ATUS.
- EAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brinker International Inc's official web site, go to www.brinker.com.
EAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EAT's price/sales ratio is 74.19% lower, now standing at 0.8.
- Over the past 243 months, EAT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.4.
- Over the past 243 months, EAT's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EAT.
EAT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -38.51%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -61.96%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -40.9%.
The table below shows EAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.34% of graded US stocks.
- EAT's asset turnover comes in at 1.439 -- ranking 2nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- DENN, CBRL, and DRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EAT.
The table below shows EAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.65||52-week high||$78.33|
|Prev. close||$34.60||52-week low||$33.52|
|Day high||$36.83||Avg. volume||1,029,339|
|50-day MA||$44.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$57.51||Market Cap||1.53B|
Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Company Bio
Brinker International owns, develops, operates, and franchises casual dining restaurants worldwide under the Chili's Grill & Bar brand and Maggiano's Little Italy name. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAT Latest Social Stream
View Full EAT Social Stream
Latest EAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brinker International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAT as an investment opportunity.
It's been a tough H2 thus far for the restaurant sector, with the index significantly underperforming the S&P 500 (SPY) due to staffing issues and inflationary pressures. One name that's been hit much harder than its peers is Brinker International (EAT), which has slid more than 50% from its highs...
Sweetgreen just had a very successful IPO. Here's what the company's co-founder told Yahoo Finance Live.
Zacks Earnings Trends Highlights: Brinker International, Apple and Amazon
Restaurant Brands just plunked down big bucks to gobble up Firehouse Subs. Here's why the company's CEO made the deal.
Brinker International (NYSE:EAT) updated its FY 2022 earnings guidance on Wednesday. The company provided earnings per share guidance of $3.500-$3.800 for the period, compared to the Thomson Reuters consensus earnings per share estimate of $3.910. The company issued revenue guidance of $3.75 billion-$3.85 billion, compared to the consensus revenue estimate of $3.78 billion. Several research […]
EAT Price Returns
Continue Researching EATWant to see what other sources are saying about Brinker International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch