Brinker International, Inc. (EAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
EAT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where EAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.5% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for EAT is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- EAT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 14.43% of US stocks).
EAT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EAT is -13.09 -- better than only 1.51% of US stocks.
- EAT's went public 33.36 years ago, making it older than 89.64% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- EAT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 2.39% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to BRINKER INTERNATIONAL INC are WE, AINC, INDT, PZZA, and VVNT.
- Visit EAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.brinker.com.
EAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, EAT's price/sales ratio is 50% lower, now standing at 0.4.
- EAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for EAT.
EAT Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 13.19%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 390.93%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 18.44%.
The table below shows EAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
EAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- EAT has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.34% of graded US stocks.
- EAT's asset turnover comes in at 1.439 -- ranking 2nd of 79 Restaraunts Hotels Motels stocks.
- DENN, CBRL, and DRI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with EAT.
The table below shows EAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
EAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$33.15||52-week high||$44.03|
|Prev. close||$33.45||52-week low||$21.47|
|Day high||$33.70||Avg. volume||1,032,330|
|50-day MA||$29.78||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$30.84||Market Cap||1.46B|
Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Company Bio
Brinker International owns, develops, operates, and franchises casual dining restaurants worldwide under the Chili's Grill & Bar brand and Maggiano's Little Italy name. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
EAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAT Latest Social Stream
View Full EAT Social Stream
Latest EAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about BRINKER INTERNATIONAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAT as an investment opportunity.
Prices for chicken breasts have fallen about 70% since June, bringing relief to Popeyes, Applebee’s and other chains, which have struggled with escalating costs this year.
If we want to find a potential multi-bagger, often there are underlying trends that can provide clues. Ideally, a...
The owner of casual dining chains Maggiano's Little Italy and Chili's Grill and Bar reported a third-quarter operating loss.
In retail, fast food and delivery, robots with names like Roxo, Rita and Scout have delivered mixed, sometimes quirky results, at costs some companies find too high. In the best of cases, the robots are taking the strain off their human co-workers.
Brinker's (EAT) first-quarter fiscal 2023 earnings hurt by increased commodity costs.
EAT Price Returns
Continue Researching EATWant to see what other sources are saying about Brinker International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch