Brinker International, Inc. (EAT): Price and Financial Metrics
EAT Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for EAT is -6.58 -- better than merely 1.74% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 708.54, Brinker International Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.71% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- EAT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 3.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Brinker International Inc are COLD, WOW, PZZA, DIN, and LOCO.
- EAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Brinker International Inc's official web site, go to www.brinker.com.
EAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
EAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.42||52-week high||$78.33|
|Prev. close||$67.02||52-week low||$15.21|
|Day high||$69.54||Avg. volume||1,001,107|
|50-day MA||$70.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$52.04||Market Cap||3.11B|
Brinker International, Inc. (EAT) Company Bio
Brinker International owns, develops, operates, and franchises casual dining restaurants worldwide under the Chili's Grill & Bar brand and Maggiano's Little Italy name. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
EAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Brinker International Inc. To summarize, we found that Brinker International Inc ranked in the 16th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Brinker International Inc, consider:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.43 years, is -0.08% -- higher than merely 15.21% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.99% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, Brinker International Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Cyclical), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
EAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
EAT Latest Social Stream
View Full EAT Social Stream
Latest EAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Brinker International Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate EAT as an investment opportunity.
Brinker International, Inc. (NYSE: EAT) has scheduled its earnings conference call at 10 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, April 28, 2021 to review third quarter fiscal 2021 earnings, which will be announced before the market opens on April 28, 2021. The company may also provide other business updates.
As the pandemic eases its grip, one of the big beneficiaries will be restaurant stocks that have been ready to open dining rooms again.
Google searches for McDonald's new chicken sandwiches have cooled down, according to this Wall Street analyst's research.
Restaurants had a tough year in 2020 due to the novel coronavirus. Something like 110,000 U.S. restaurants closed, according to the National Restaurant Association. Meanwhile, restaurant stocks managed to generate a median return of 4% in 2020 despite the industry-wide carnage. Of course, compared to the S&P 500, which gained more than 16% last year, owners of restaurant stocks are hardly giddy. Especially if you didn’t own one of the outliers, such as Chipotle Mexican Grill (NYSE:CMG), which gained 66% in 2020, and is up more than 119% over the past year through March 30. There’s no question that restaurants post-Covid-19 will look a lot different from what they did before the pandemic. However, how restaurants engage with customers isn’t the only thing that’s going to change. Investor...
Style Box ETF report for CSML
EAT Price Returns
Continue Researching EATWant to see what other sources are saying about Brinker International Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Brinker International Inc (EAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!